All Comments on 'Family Cabin'

by C12H22O11

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GingerCat1GingerCat1over 8 years ago
okay

The story had a lot of promise and was generally well written. I just feel like you did not take enough time to establish why Sam and Chloe would somehow enter into a sexual relationship. They were just brother and sister and then suddenly he was completely comfortable touching her breasts, with little to no explanation. It just felt unnatural somehow. I think you should have spent more time setting that up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A realistic story for once.

I enjoyed this story and I have to say that it has a real touch of reality, some or all of this definitely really happened I would say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no fuck?

Seems they still did not fuck....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truely pleasing

This story has such a realistic feel that I could totally envision this happening with me, my sister and one of her friends, especially loretta. Such a tease.

Truely enjoyed reading, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same problem

Story was all over the place. Narrating the SEX scenes AGAIN, with absolutely no dialogue between any of the fuck partners. WHY? When your having sex with someone don't you usually talk dirty during the act or make sounds? Sure you do. Few lines of describing the sex ..then add in some dirty sex talk in between. It's really hot when an author knows how to combine narration with dialogue when describing a hot sex scene...you failed to provide that for the reader, which made the sex scenes dull and boring. IMO ......o well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it!

Dont' let the turkeys get you down. This was sexy. I could totally get into the tension, the tawdry sex, the truth and dare game.

Keep writing! *S*

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 5 years ago
Just what I needed to start off the weekend

Brilliant!

882103882103over 4 years ago
I liked this story overall

I liked this story overall and It had a good flow to it but it seamed a little rushed at times, it could have had a little more buildup and more details.

OseekerOseekerabout 1 year ago

Fragmented story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous