All Comments on 'Family Consequences'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
blackmail

what a vile horrible naughty delicious word blackmail is lol

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Thank you

I've really enjoyed this taled so far and am hoping for several follow ups.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn!

You also took this story anal with no warning. Have had enough of you. I now move on to other authors in hopes of finding decent stories.

The old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Repetative

It's all the same descriptions throughout the story I stopped reading at page 3 bored

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

I think this is worthy of a follow up sequel.

MfhtoorMfhtooralmost 6 years ago
Keep it going

Why don't you keep it going you are a great writer and your stories are great post some sequels man people I'll love em

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

I enjoy this author's writing style and in my opinion, he has a great talent for structure. I've read 4 of his stories before this one and had enjoyed them thoroughly giving each a maximum rating. Unfortunately, I can't give this story a favorable rating. There were three male predators and three female victims, IMO. I don't know who was worst, the dad who literally abused then raped his incapacitated daughter, or the conniving perv (and not a good perv) uncle who blackmailed his sister into sex and seduced his niece, grooming her for his use and planning on dumping her after she failed at school, then go back to doing his wife. The son was no charmer either, forcing himself on his aunt, his sister, and then his mom. The only honorable character that deserved any real emotional connection from the reader was the Mom, IMO. She was trying to look after her son, although motivated by some jealousy. I stayed with the story through to the end because I do like this author, but that's all. I had to rate this story as a 2, It just was not my cuppa tea.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous