Family Curse Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had the door been shut again than the women ripped their dresses off as fast as their hands could go. I was still just standing there wondering if Uncle John had actually had sex with the queen. Well, they were both old and both of them would have been young at some point. It was just so weird.

Anyway, back to the task at hand. There really was almost no fun to it at this point. There were people outside who knew what we were going to be doing in here. This was again an obligation to be performed not anything I'd call enjoyable. It was too bad because how many guys could say they had sex with both a princess and a hollywood leading actress at the same time.

"Now, before we fuck, you both have to promise to come to my wedding."

"Wedding? To who?" one of them asked. I couldn't be bothered to notice which.

"To the woman I love. Now you have to both promise or we can just stay in her all day with no sex."

"I promise." the movie star said.

"Good. Don't forget now or it will go bad for you."

"I won't."

"And I promise too." the foreign girl said.

"Very good. And I will hold you to that promise. Don't even try to think of getting out of it."

"I'd never dream of it."

"Oh, before I forget, I need phone numbers for both of you. Not to managers or secretaries either. I want your private number that goes directly to you and no one else."

I got my pants off and sat on the little sofa there. I closed my eyes and tried to think of my sister. One of the girls started to suck my dick. I didn't care which one and I tried to keep my eyes closed. But then as I felt the presence of the other girl come to my side I just had to know who's mouth was on me so I looked. The actress was really going to town on me and the princess was wide eyed as she looked on. The princess was biting her lip and her hands were feeling up her own body.

"You want some, don't you?" the actress said.

The princess nodded and brought her face close to my dick. Instead of starting to suck it she instead started to kiss the actress. With the head of my dick being one corner of a triangle the two girls were licking each other's tongues. Somehow they were full on kissing with my cock being between them. I can't say the physical feeling was anything great but it was visually very interesting to see the head of my dick pass from one mouth to another and yet the kiss never really disconnected.

The next thing to happen was the princess was taking her turn to suck my dick but as she had seemingly never done that before the actress was giving her pointers. The princess was just sucking the head at first while the actress pumped my shaft but then the actress got the princess to put her hands on me and take over that part. Then the actress tried to teach the princess to do a deep throat but that was pushing the poor girl too far.

The actress raised one of her legs and put it on the other side of me. She was facing me and letting me suck on her tits while the princess continued to suck my cock. Then the princess moved out of the way and aimed my cock up at the hollywood cunt and the actress lowered herself down onto me.

So, if any of you ever wondered if movie star pussy felt any better than any other pussy, the answer is no. But I will go ahead and give it to her that she was more photogenic when I took pictures of me fucking her. The princess girl even took my phone and got full body shots of me with the movie star as a favor to me.

Up, down, grind, wiggle. Up, down, grind, wiggle. The actress really knew how to fuck. "You know, you could do porn with a cock like this." she said.

"Speaking from experience?"

"Don't be an asshole."

I reached over to her asshole and pressed it with the tip of my finger. That sent a jolt through her body. "Am I fucking yours later?"

"If you want to."

"Cause I can have whatever I want, right?"

"Of course." she answered as she pushed herself all the way down onto me as far as was possible and kissed me on the lips. When the kiss ended and she started moving her pussy up and down my cock again I had a question for her.

"Would you mind if I moved out to hollywood to be closer to you?"

"It's a free country."

"Not like hers, right."

The princess objected. "We have a free country too." She seemed to bounce to my side and did a few play hits onto my shoulder.

"I could move out to hollywood and we could fuck all the time."

"Sounds like a plan." the actress said as she enjoyed my cock.

"And I could be your boyfriend."

She paused fucking me and looked down at me. "No."

"Why not?"

"Just, I mean, it wouldn't work. I'm so busy."

"You can be busy and we can still fuck."

"I know that but I don't have enough time for a boyfriend. I really don't."

"But you have enough time to fuck."

"Exactly. We can be friends with fuck privileges."

"We're friends?"

"Sure."

"But not boyfriend girlfriend."

"I thought you were getting married."

"You can be my side piece."

"Ok. See. There. That's reasonable."

I had to laugh and shake my head.

I wanted to change it up a bit and so pushed the actress of of me and got up. I got the princess to bend over so I could take her from behind. That turned out to be more difficult than I imagined it would be. She was a virgin. Instead she had to lay on her back on the sofa and I had to go in missionary from above her.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"18." she replied.

Eighteen huh? Ok. Old enough. As she was on her back and I took my time sucking her small tits for a bit. She was already heated up but I felt a bit more would be needed if she was a virgin. At least that's what I'd learned from the other virgins I'd been with. Then I started to get my cock into her while I had the movie star snapping away with the camera app in my phone.

So, does allegedly 'royal' pussy feel any better than normal pussy? No. Though, to be fair, she was better than the movie star probably owing to the fact that she was a virgin. It might also be that she was really getting into this too. I brought her to orgasm but then she seemed to not come out of it. She stayed in an orgasmic state as I continued to fuck her and go deeper and deeper. She had a full body blush and she was rocking her hips to the rhythm of my thrusting.

Then, when I was able to cum in her, she reached the climax of her climax and gushed some kind of goo all over my dick.

"Let me taste. Let me taste." the actress said. As soon as I moved out of the way, she put herself on top of the princess and they were in sixty nine. So I did the natural thing and I went behind the actress, and with my balls dangling above the princess' face, I fucked the movie star from behind.

Here we go. Almost there. Almost ... Almost ... Focus. This is so sexy, I told myself to help it along. Come on. Come on.

It was kind of a small orgasm for me but it would be enough to put an end to this episode.

When it was over, I didn't even wait for them to realize what they had both just done. I started getting my clothes back on though I didn't bother with the bow tie again. I was eager to get the hell out of the building. The old woman might be all nice and everything while I had power over the crown princess but now that the deed was done, I had just this itty bitty tiny fear that maybe the guards were going to take me to the basement and probably shoot me.

However, in the hallway I remained unmolested. Back in the ballroom I went to my sister and told her "We need to go. Now."

"What was ..."

"Listen to me. No time. We have to go. Right now. Grab your ..."

I felt a blunt object tap me on the shoulder. I turned and there was the queen with her people around her. Oh shit. Here it comes.

I'll save you the play by play since it was a whirlwind of events that I didn't really understand or have control over. The gist is that the vice president, for his actions promoting social justice, was being given a knighthood by both the queen of the island and some little church in Italy that no one thought of as the true church anymore. Because of diplomatic something something the ceremony was to be conducted on US soil. My family, and specifically my father's company, had been instrumental in helping get something called a special district erected that would help swing the next election to guarantee that the president's party would take over the state government. Therefore, in gratitude of that service, we were allowed to attend the knighting of the vice president.

But the vp wasn't the only one knighted that day. I got roped into all of it and I was awarded with the royal victory order. So now I was "Sir John". Or was it "Lord John"? I heard a guy call me lord during everything. You'd think I'd be curious to go look up what this all meant and what the rules were but I honestly felt like this was a huge imposition on me. How was I going to get married to my sister in a semi secret ceremony if I was a guy who would eventually have an encyclopedia page published about me?

You know what this was. I'll tell you if you don't. This was the old woman setting it up so that I'd be below her instead of her equal. As a US citizen I was actually more than her equal but as a knight I was subordinate to her. She wasn't raising me up, she was trying to tell me that she was putting me back in my place.

Before leaving the party I had one more short conversation with the woman who was queen of other people but not me.

"This rank is bestowed on you for service to the monarch. I hope I can count on you in the future should the need ever arise."

Wow. What was I to say to something like that? That's one of those things where you know you're being manipulated from a mile away but you have to just do what they want because you haven't been left with any other good options. After all, I wasn't going to say 'thanks for the knighthood but fuck you old lady'. Also, saying something to try and reaffirm my status as someone independent and thus not subject to the crown would imply a prolonged relationship that I didn't desire. So saying something like "I hope we can rely on each other' was out. No, no. The easiest thing that would get me the hell away from these people the fastest would be to just do what I did.

"You can rely on me. Now and always." See what I did there. Now she'll forget I even exist because she'll think I was just one of the small folk again. I was willing to let her think that about me so long as I could untangle myself from these foreigners and put this day behind me.

"I'm very glad to hear it. I will keep you in my prayers."

Finally it was all over and we could go.

Once the party was over and the sun was nowhere to be found we all started to leave, including my family. Before we could even get out of the building everyone was asking over and over again "What did the queen say? What did you talk about? Why? Who? What? Where?". Over and over and over again. And then over again just to annoy me to the max.

My younger sister looked it up on her phone and started laughing. "This is the same award the queen gives to the woman who cleans her toilets."

"She's not the queen." I objected. "This is America. She's just an old lady here."

"Ok, Sir John."

"What did you talk about with her?" my mother asked again.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"You know, this means you can never be president." my little sister said. "You can't have a title of nobility and be president. Not that anyone would vote for a loser like you, though."

Ugh. I wished I had some duct tape to put over her mouth. "So, dad, what was all that stuff on the phone about the company?"

"Nothing to be concerned with. I've got it under control. Don't worry."

"But what was it?"

"Uh ... Maybe it's best if we talk about it later. You know, man to man."

Of course it was too late to go to the airport and fly home. So we had to stay the night in a hotel. I made no secret about the fact that Terri and I were going to share a room and we weren't going to hear any arguing about it. I reminded my parents that they had both agreed to trust me. One in the hotel room my first order of business was to get the snob clothes off and then take a shower to get the snob girl juices off my dick so I could be clean when I had wholesome sex with my sister.

After my shower I relaxed while my sister took hers. Whe she got out she asked me if the queen was a jacobite or a hannover.

"How would I know?" I responded. "And she's not the queen. At best she's like an ambassador or something."

"You didn't like ... um ..."

"What?"

"You didn't have to like, have sex with her, did you?"

"Ew. NO! But Uncle John did I think."

"What?"

"Not sure. I mean she didn't come right out and say it but I got the feeling that she said enough. Though, I probably shouldn't be telling you so you have to keep the secret."

"We're getting ready to have sex all night long and you're worried about me keeping a secret?"

"Just saying. I tell you about these things because we need to trust each other."

"Ok. So who did you have to have sex with. I know it was somebody."

"Um ... The princess."

"And?"

"The actress who was in the movie clip we saw."

"Anyone else?"

"No, just two. Always just two."

"And it really wasn't your choice somehow?"

"You saw what they were doing."

"I guess I should feel lucky that my man is so desirable. Or I should feel angry that you keep fucking around. But I don't feel either of those. I'm really just confused."

"Well, ok." I went to my bag and got out the letter from Uncle John. I handed it to my sister. "Read that and it might shed some light on the situation."

"Read what?" she asked when she unfolded the letter.

"That. Go ahead."

"What is this?"

"Uncle John left that for me in the deposit box. Go ahead. Read it."

"There's nothing on the page."

"Say that again."

"There's nothing written here." she said.

I looked down at the paper and I could see the words written in ink clear as day. "Right there. You can't see that?"

"Do I have to hold it up to the light or something?"

"Just when I think this can't get any fucking weirder."

"You mean to tell me you can see something?"

"Yes. It's right there. Handwritten."

"Read it to me then."

I took the letter back and I attempted to read the first line of it out loud to her. "I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I see the words and I try to say the sentence but my mouth won't say it."

"Is this a joke?"

"Why would I joke about this? Come on. I get knighted all of the sudden. Why? This is not normal. This is not natural. So if it's not part of the natural order then what is it? I can't say the word but you can. Come on."

"It's God punishing us for being in love."

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. She came to sat next to me and hugged me. "Are you ever going to stop fucking other women?"

"That's my plan."

"Cause if we get married like you're talking about, you had better stop."

"I'm working on it. And look, if you don't want me to fuck other women, then you have to stay by me all the time."

"I would like to think I could trust you if you were going to really be my husband."

"I am really going to be your husband. This isn't a trust thing. Ok. If you don't want me to fuck other women then you have to by standing next to me all the time. Ok. 24 hours a day."

"I have class and work."

"I'll just have give you a bunch of money and go to class with you."

"And then you'll stop."

"Hopefully."

"What do you mean, hopefully. Yes or no?"

"I want to stop. I think that if I'm with you all the time then it will at least pause until I'm not with you."

"What do you mean by it? What's it?"

I couldn't answer her question so I kissed her instead. We were about to get into it and start fucking but then came a knock on the door. We tried to ignore it but they knocked four, then five, then six times. Fuck, they had promised to leave me alone.

I went to the door while Terri pretended to be sleeping.

"What?" I said when I found my parents on the other side.

"Something's wrong." my dad said.

"Yeah, no shit. I'm sleepy. We can talk tomorrow."

"We need to talk now son."

"Mom, we're going to do this man to man if that's ok."

My mother didn't like it and mumbled something about sexism as she left but leave she did.

"Ok, what's up?" I asked as if I didn't already know.

"Did you say anything to anyone about what we're doing at the company?"

"I don't even really understand what we're doing at the company."

"Did you say anything? To anyone?"

"No."

He was pacing back and forth so instead of doing that outside I let him come into the hotel room. He was about to full on have a panic attack. "We're ruined." he said.

"Why? What happened?"

"We can't get a controlling vote. We can still be out voted."

"Ok. I'm not even going to pretend to understand why we need to be able to swing the vote one way or the other. I thought this was about money and a larger piece of the revenue."

"It is at the end but we need to make moves to make that happen."

"So make your moves."

"We had one shot to get the company all the way back to family controlled but now everyone is raising prices. They know. They know something is up. They're asking in the middle of the night to go out and open the books up for them."

"Who?"

"The other partners. Someone is approaching them to buy up their interest. This is bad. I can feel it."

"Ok, dad, sit down."

"Don't you understand?"

"Dad. Sit."

He complied and I sat on the foot of the bed near him. "It was me."

"No, this is much deeper than that."

"Dad, the one buying all the other shares is me."

"How?"

"With money."

"What money?"

"My money. I have money."

"You don't have anywhere close to these amounts."

"Dad, I own 55 percent of the company. The company is ours. Please relax."

"You're lying."

I rolled my eyes. "Dad, just go do the thing that you need to do to earn all the extra money you were talking about. You have my permission."

"Don't make light of this son."

"You made three offers tonight to buy my shares and you said one of them was urgent. I refused all of them because I'd rather have shares in the family business than have the money. Plus, if I already own the shares, why pay the transaction fees again. You're welcome by the way."

"You bought my company out from underneath me."

"Isn't that what you wanted me to do? You can do what you need to do to make money for the family now."

It was clear he was not happy about this. He was quiet as I looked at him process this information. "How much did you buy?"

"I got 40 percent. Plus the fifteen that puts me at a total of 55."

Then I saw my father do a thing. He was not happy that I owned more of the company than he did. He wasn't happy to have his plan not work out so he could be completely off the leash. He wasn't happy about it but he wasn't going to be angry. He swallowed it and must have decided to make the best of the situation. After being quiet for a moment he slapped his palms to his thighs, pop his head up to look at me, and then smile. "This is going to be great."

"Great?"

"Yes. Ferris and Son's. This is going to be big. This is going to be wonderful. I assume we're on the same page about what the company needs to do."

"Sure. Just don't lose money."

"Oh, don't worry, son. Trust your old man. We're about to do big things. We're about to make a lot of money."

"Great. Oh, and dad, just so we're completely on the same page about everything, I'm getting married soon."

"What? Son, you're mother has talked about ..."

"Dad. Mom has no idea what's really going on."

"It's a bad idea for you to get married, son. We control the company again. If you get married your wife could divorce you the next day and then we're back to the beginning."