Family Curse Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not if we do it the way I want to do it."

"Son, prenuptual agreements don't work. Your mother has been looking into it because she was worried you'd want to do something like this."

"The marriage will not be legal. It'll just be for family."

My father was shaking his head. "The courts aren't going to let you slip through on a technicality."

"I'm counting on it. Don't worry, dad. Trust your son."

"Who's the girl? When do we get to meet her."

I debated in my head and even though I knew it might put me in the doghouse, it was better to move things to a resolution now that things were more firmly set in place.

"Ok, don't freak out."

"Is it the black girl? I heard you were dating a black girl. Son, you know no one in the family is racist at all. I'm sure she's a lovely girl. However, ... "

"It's not her."

"Oh."

"When I say the name, you have to promise to be understanding and not flip out."

Just then Terri pushed the covers off of her head. "You better not."

"We have to eventually." I said.

"Better not what?" my father asked.

Terri got out of bed and came over to the table. "John better not get married. He's still in high school."

"She has a point, son. You should at least wait until you're out of high school."

"I'm rich. Why do I need to go to high school?"

"Because I paid for it."

"I'll pay you back."

"Son, you need an education if you're going to take over the business from me one day."

"Let Terri take it over."

"Pft, I don't want it." she said.

"I thought you were ok with me getting married." I said to her.

"I am, but not right now. Not immediately."

"It has to be this summer." I said.

"That's kind of soon, isn't it son. How long have you known this girl?"

"Terri, let's just tell him."

She made angry face at me and mouthed 'no'.

GRR. "Fine. I won't get married this summer. But I have a girl I'm seeing and it's going well. Ok. You can tell mom that I'm not sleeping around and the girl I with we can totally trust. She's not any kind of threat to the family at all."

"When can I meet her?"

"Let me talk to her about it."

My father then turned the conversation back to the future being great and how he had all these plans and it was just going to make so much money. Yeah, yeah. Get out. I wanted to fuck my sister. I needed to reconnect with her pussy after being forced to fuck other women.

Once I got my father out of the door I turned back to Terri to start things up again but she seemed angry with me. She had her back to me as she laid in bed and wouldn't let me touch her. Fuck. Or rather, no fuck. Damn.

I laid in bed looking up at the ceiling. Were things with my father really going to work out? Was the company ok? Was I really going to be able to pull off getting married to my sister? I hoped so. And I hoped that her being with me was able to keep me with only just her. The curse really was a curse after all. Uncle John was right. As good as it could be in the moment, it hurt.

In the night, Terri's body came to me. She pulled me out of my light sleep as she was kissing my side and feeling my body with her hands.

"I love you." she said to me. "You're going to be my husband."

"You're going to be my wife." I answered.

Once my dick was erect she got on top of me and started to fuck me. "Don't ever fucking tell them anything." she said. "You want to be with me, you keep your mouth shut."

"Ok. But we have to be together. We have to stay close all the time. I can't be away from you for a moment."

"Oh, we will. And I think I know what I have to do to get your dick to only be mine."

"Stay near me."

"You want me to be your wife then I'm going to act like a real wife. You go fucking any other women and I'll fuck the next ten guys I see and make you watch."

I really wished I could just get her to understand. "It's not my fault."