Family First Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their kiss went on and on, neither of them wanting it to stop. After several minutes, they began to explore each other's bodies. Christina ran her hands over Danny's chest through his t-shirt, feeling the muscles underneath. Danny confined his explorations to his cousin's hips and sides, grazing closer and closer to her bra-covered breasts, but lacking the courage to go any higher.

"Touch them," she whispered, temporarily pulling away from their kiss. "I want to feel your hands all over me, Danny."

That was all the invitation he needed to gently graze over her covered mounds. Christina reacted immediately, arching her back and pushing her sensitive breasts into his hands. He was tentative at first, gently massaging her. Her hard little nipples poked against the lacy material of her bra, and she let out a quiet whimper of pleasure each time his palm brushed across them.

Sensing that his cousin was enjoying the treatment, Danny got more aggressive, groping and squeezing her pale, freckled orbs at an increasingly frantic pace.

"Mmm, fuck, that feels good, Danny," Christina moaned.

She loved the excited look on his face as he had his way with her. Each squeeze of his palm sent a fresh wave of warmth straight to her pussy. Part of her wanted to rip his pants off and demand that he fuck her right then and there, but she didn't want to rush things.

Just as Danny's hands were finding their rhythm, she pushed him away. From the surprised look on his face, Christina could tell that he thought he'd done something wrong or taken things too far. Without breaking eye-contact with him, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall unceremoniously into her lap and flashed him a playful smile.

Danny was captivated by the sight of her breasts. They weren't particularly large, little more than small raised bumps on her slender frame. Her nipples and areola were small and pink and they puffed out enticingly from her lightly freckled flesh. For several long moments, he just stared dumbly at them, completely taken in by their beauty.

"I'm sorry, I know they're not that impressive," she said. Despite all they'd already done, she still couldn't help but feel a little bit self-conscious.

"Are you kidding? I think they're beautiful!" he exclaimed. "The girls online have nothing on you!"

Christina wrinkled her nose and said, "For future reference, when you've got a naked girl in your bed, bringing up how much time you spend jerking off to internet porn is probably not the best idea."

"Sorry, you're right," he said, suddenly embarrassed.

"Apology accepted. But actions do speak louder than words, you know! Why don't you come over here and show me just how much like these tits." As she spoke, she leaned back against the headboard of his bed, using a large pillow to support herself as she put her breasts on full display. The hungry look on his face made her pussy pulse and twitch. Looking down, she saw that a clear wet spot was forming in the V of her panties. She wondered whether Danny had noticed.

Not needing a second invitation, Danny moved to her side and started groping her, exploring every inch of her chest and occasionally leaning in for another deep, open-mouthed kiss. She loved the way his tongue curled and danced with her own. The knowledge that it was her own cousin who was making her feel this way just made it all the more exciting.

Danny paid close attention to her reactions as he toyed with her, wanting to find the things that really got her juices flowing. He quickly zeroed in on her nipples, noticing the way she moaned and writhed whenever he ran his palm across them. He slowly ran circles around them with his index finger, occasionally tweaking them between his thumb and forefinger.

Each time he pulled on her nipples, Christina let out a desperate whimper. She could have let him play with her breasts all night. He probably would have, too, but she wanted more.

The next time he leaned down to kiss her, she gently guided his head lower. Knowing instinctively what she wanted, he latched his lips around one of her pink nubs and began to gently suck.

Christina squealed in uncontrollable ecstasy, clasping her hand over her mouth to muffle the sound. Even though they were in the basement, she didn't want to draw her aunt's attention.

"Ohhhh... That feels so much nicer than I thought it would..." she moaned as she ran her fingers through his shaggy hair.

She had been nervous and excited as she crawled through Danny's window, but she hadn't been at all prepared for how wonderful it would feel having her cousin make love to her breasts. Every time his warm tongue ran across her engorged nipples it sent a shockwave of pleasure down to her overheated pussy. She held him tightly against her bosom, never wanting the pleasurable sensations to stop.

Eventually, Danny got off of his hands and knees and sat upright. For several long moments, they just stared at each other. Christina's whole upper body was flushed and her breathing was quick and heavy Every beat of her heart seemed to send a fresh surge of electric energy to her swollen privates.

Danny took on an odd expression like he was working a complicated math problem in his head. Finally, he frowned and said, "I'm sorry, Christina."

For a moment, she panicked. "For what?" she asked, unable to keep the fear out of her voice. "That felt so fucking good. Why'd you stop?"

He grinned at her, which helped ease her mind. "No, not for this," he said. "This has been the best night of my life. What I'm sorry for is spending so much time pining over girls like Olivia when the most beautiful, smart, caring, and sexy girl I know was right under my nose this whole time. I feel like a complete idiot."

Christina's heart felt like it might burst into a million happy little pieces. "Well you are an idiot, but not for this," she said, fighting back tears in spite of her sarcasm. "I didn't know either. I think it took this whole thing with Olivia to make me realize how I really felt. I'm just glad to be with you now. Don't worry about what's past."

She sat up and gave him a big hug, the same kind of hug they'd always shared growing up together. When it ended, they met each other in another loving kiss. This one lacked the intense passion of their earlier make-out session. It was slow, gentle, and loving. It was the kind of kiss that communicated more about their love for each other than words ever could.

Smiling warmly at him, Christina said, "Now that I think about it, though, there is one thing you do have to apologize for."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"You are way over-dressed," she said as she playfully pounced on top of him.

They laughed and wrestled with each other while Christina attempted to remove Danny's shirt and he pretended to try to stop her. Eventually she worked his shirt up in such a way that his arms were bound above his head and his eyes were covered.

"I've got you now!" she cried triumphantly as she started mercilessly tickling him.

Danny was helpless as he rolled around the bed, trying to escape her before eventually managing to pull off his shirt and toss it aside. They hadn't had a proper tickle fight since they were young kids, and Christina didn't intend to lose this one. Once his hands were free, the competition was on. She loved how natural and fun things were with him, even when they were doing something so strange and forbidden.

Christina tickled his midsection, working her way dangerously close to the elastic of his boxers and the hard cock waiting underneath. She stopped her assault as she found herself face to face with the bulging tent in his shorts. A small wet spot had formed right at the tip.

"Can I?" she asked, looking up at him pleadingly.

There was no way Danny was going to turn back now, but he was clearly enjoying the teasing game they were playing as well. He pretended to hesitate, saying, "Well I don't know. If you take off my boxers, then you'll be the one who's over-dressed, and we wouldn't want that."

"Ooh, you're right. We wouldn't want that," she replied with a playful wink. "How about a compromise. I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?" She smiled seductively at him and stood back up, giving him another view of her lithe, sexy body. Danny bolted upright, unable to hide his excitement.

Christina did a quick pirouette, showing off her athletic bottom. Facing away from him, she slowly bent forward, pushing her ass close to his face. Danny reached up and caressed her sensitive behind, eliciting a quiet gasp of surprise. His firm touch was like fuel to the fire building between her legs.

Before Danny had the chance to get too carried away, she swatted him away, smiling to show she wasn't upset. "This was not part of the deal," she said.

He didn't have a chance to be disappointed. Without another word, Christina hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, exposing her soaked pussy to Danny's hungry gaze.

Much like her breasts, Christina's pussy was dainty and pink. Her whole vulva was wet and engorged. Her inner lips, usually small, thin, and hidden were now obscenely swollen and shiny with her lubrication. From his angle, Danny could clearly see the small bud of her clitoris poking out past her tiny opening. Her trimmed fringe of orange pubic hair did nothing to conceal her lewd openness from his hungry gaze.

Christina was surprised at how turned on she felt exposing herself like this, totally open to him. She could feel his breath cooling on her moist lips and felt an overwhelming desire to have him bury his tongue deep inside of her. First, though, she wanted to make sure he fulfilled his side of their bargain.

Standing back up straight, she smiled shyly at him before getting down on her knees. The look on Danny's face was priceless as she gently spread his legs, kneeling between them.

"Your turn," she said as she tugged at his boxers. He lifted his hips, allowing her to slide them down. She gasped as his erection came into view and slapped against his belly. It looked even better up close.

She didn't need a point of comparison to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Danny's cock was perfect. It was long and smooth, with a solid, but not intimidating girth. Her eyes traveled upwards to his smooth purple crown and the droplets of pre-cum forming at the tip.

"I can't wait to feel this thing inside of me," she said as she took him in hand.

Danny's only response was a delirious groan as his cousin started lovingly massaging his shaft. Having never touched a man's penis before, she was surprised by how it seemed to be both hard and soft at the same time. The fact that it was her cousin's cock she was playing with was strange, but there was something oddly familiar about it as well.

She kept expecting the nagging voice of her conscious to break in and remind her that what they were doing was sinful and wrong, but it never did. Everything just felt right, somehow — like what they were doing together was the most natural thing in the world.

She loved the way he sighed when she cupped his balls and gently rolled them between her fingers. When she wrapped both hands around his length, he started thrusting his hips into the o-ring she formed with her thumb and forefinger.

As much as she was enjoying jerking him off, she knew that this was just the preliminary. She had to know what he tasted like. Leaning forward, she gave him a long, slow lick up the length of his shaft. The taste of his precum on her tongue excited her beyond belief, and she quickly engulfed the head of his cock into her sucking mouth, insistently swirling her tongue around his glans.

"Oh, Chris!" he cried. "Keep doing that! Please don't stop!"

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked, as she disengaged from him, intentionally ignoring his pleas.

He let out a frustrated grunt. "I've never felt anything better in my whole life. You have no idea."

"You're right, I don't," she replied, smiling wickedly at him. "You'll have to show me sometime." Without another word, she descended back onto his cock, taking in more than she had before and slowly teasing his slit with the tip of her tongue.

For several long minutes, she revelled in the taste and smell of her cousin's hard dick as the sound of her slurping lips and Danny's appreciative moans filled the room. He held her head in his hand, lacing his fingers through her orange hair as he insistently thrust into her mouth. She redoubled her efforts, completely giving in to his desire.

It felt so incredibly slutty to be kneeling in front of her cousin's bed, letting him fuck her face, but she didn't care. The overpowering lust inside of her had won out, and there was no going back. All she wanted at that moment was a mouthful of his hot cum.

She didn't have to wait long. Danny had been on edge since he caught sight of Christina's naked breasts, and the warm, wet suction of his first blow-job soon brought him to the brink of a powerful orgasm.

"Oh! that feels so good. I'm going to cum soon if you keep that up," he said, wanting to give her fair warning.

Rather than pull back, she merely smiled up at him through the corners of her mouth and reached up to caress his rapidly tightening balls. This moment had been playing on repeat in her mind ever since the previous night, and she wasn't about to let it pass without getting exactly what she'd been waiting for.

"Oh, fuck. Oh FUCK!" he groaned, thrusting more forcefully into her mouth. His shaft swelled even further, and he jammed himself into her in one final thrust.

Her heart pounded as she felt the first hot splash of semen against the roof of her mouth. She hadn't been sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised by the salty-sweet taste. Most of all, she loved how warm and thick it was and the way his twitching shaft kept spraying the stuff until her mouth was full to bursting. The fact that it was Danny's somehow made it even hotter.

She was so distracted by the taste of his cum that she forgot to swallow until it was too late. Soon, thick, white gobs of it were dripping out of the corners of her mouth and onto her breasts and belly.

Even after his intense orgasm was over, she continued licking and sucking on his softening prick. The sensations were too intense for Danny, and he reluctantly pushed her away.

"That was unbelievable," he panted. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard."

"I'm glad you liked it," she replied, as she carefully gathered the strands of cum from her chin and torso and licked them off of her fingers.

Despite having just cum, his cock immediately began to harden at the sight of Christina leaning back and leisurely eating his sperm, making sure that she didn't miss a drop. She sat with her right leg flat against the ground and her left bent at the knee, yet again exposing her drooling slit. His eyes zeroed in on her opening, and she knew exactly what he wanted.

Christina climbed back into the bed and into his arms, shoving her tongue back into his mouth. They made out heavily as she moaned and writhed on top of him, loving the feeling of their sweaty flesh rubbing against each other. She knew he could taste the remnants of his cum in her mouth, but he didn't seem to mind.

Soon Danny was back at full mast, his dick trapped between her warm thighs. She opened her legs slightly, allowing the full length of him to rub against her wet slit. His warmth and hardness felt so solid and wonderful as it pressed firmly against her aching center. Danny gripped her hips and gently guided her as she humped against him, loving the shock that came each time her clit pressed up against his pubic bone.

"God, Danny. Your cock feels so good," she groaned. "Please say you'll fuck me with it! I need to feel you inside of me, filling me up!"

Danny merely groaned in response. Without breaking their embrace, he rolled her over, so that she lay helpless below him. Rising up on his knees, he looked down at his cousin, admiring her beauty. His eyes scanned down her freckled face to her pale breasts, which were almost invisible save for her rosy-pink nipples. His gaze traveled down the line of her rib-cage, past her flat tummy and cute belly-button to the red curls of matted hair that covered her crotch.

Following his gaze, Christina spread her legs, giving him a better view. Her pussy looked so small and tight but so wet and inviting at the same time.

"Show me what to do," he said, scooting forward on his knees and leaning over her. She shivered as she felt his cock brush against her wet folds. Reaching between them, she grasped his shaft and held it gently against her entrance.

"Go slow," she said, smiling nervously up at him. Grasping his hips, she gently pulled him into her, gasping at the feeling of his cockhead slowly penetrating her. There was a feeling of intense pressure, then slight relief when his bulbous head popped inside.

Christina bit her lower lip and scrunched her eyes shut as he as he sunk deeper and deeper into her pussy. Despite some discomfort, she maintained her pressure on Danny's hips, pulling him into her in one slow, steady motion. The pressure was intense, and sometimes bordering right on the edge of painful, but it was exhilarating, too. Her only desire was to feel him all the way inside of her, pushing his cock into her most forbidden depths.

"Oh, fuck. It's so tight," Danny whispered as their hips met, his cock fully embedded in her.

"Mmmm... Fuuu... Danny..." she muttered. The pleasure emanating from her pussy prevented her from producing a coherent response. She slowly writhed beneath him, loving the feeling of his body on top of hers, her nipples rubbing against his smooth chest and her clit pressing into his pubic bone.

The feeling of absolute surrender was wonderful, but what Christina really needed was to get fucked. She encouraged him by putting gentle pressure on his ass and gasped when he pulled himself about half way out and thrust back inside. She lifted her knees and hooked her legs behind his back, wanting to feel him thrusting as deeply as possible into her pussy. With her hands, she pulled his face to hers, locking him into another deep, open mouthed kiss.

Danny responded in kind, pulling farther and farther out with each thrust until he was using the entire length of his cock to fuck in and out of her. His motions were steady and deliberate as he savored the feeling of her pussy clutching at him.

"OH FUCK YES!" she sobbed. "FUCK ME, DANNY! DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME!"

Danny had no intention of stopping, and it only took a few of those deep strokes to send her sliding head first into a powerful orgasm. Lances of pleasure sliced through her as she gripped the sheets and held on for dear life. Her hips thrust against him in a rapid, uncontrolled manner, and her pussy clenched down hard on his invading cock. A low whimper escaped her lips as she rode through the most intense orgasm of her life, never wanting the pleasure to end.

Danny wasn't prepared for how hot it would be to feel her cumming on his cock. Her warm lubrication flooded their groins, and the wet slapping sound of his cock pounding into her filled the room. He kept fucking her as she came, holding her tight as her muscles jerked and twitched, leaving her a limp mass of sweaty flesh.

"Don't stop, Danny. I want you to fuck me until you can't hold back, then I want you to fill my pussy with another load of that hot cum of yours," she said, having recovered enough to speak.

"Are you sure it's okay?" he asked.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill. Now stop talking and fuck me!" she demanded.

Danny picked up his pace, his thrusts becoming more and more erratic as he hammered in and out of her. Christina lay limply below him, happy to let him use her body for his pleasure. She could tell from his animalistic grunting that he was nearing the edge, and soon she was rewarded with the feeling of his cock swelling inside of her as he buried it in a final, deep thrust.