Family First Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned as he felt his balls tense and unload into her grasping cunt. He'd jerked off countless times, but there was something about cumming inside of Christina that was so much more intense. He felt like he was pouring red-hot lava from the end of his dick, sending jolts of mind-numbing pleasure radiating throughout his body.

When the moment had passed, he collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath. He'd had two of the most intense orgasms of his life, and they'd both happened within a few minutes of each other. He felt wrung out in the best possible way.

"That was incredible," Christina said as she waited for him to catch his breath. She loved the feeling of his rapid heartbeat next to hers. "I knew it would be good, but I had no idea it would be that good."

"I don't think it always is," he said, smiling contentedly as she idly stroked his back. "I think you made it that way. This has been the best night of my life. I don't want to ever stop doing that with you, Chris."

"Me either," she replied.

They stayed that way for several long minutes, simply enjoying each other's presence. After days of mental anguish and indecision, Christina felt refreshed and reborn just by laying in her cousin's loving arms and feeling his cock softening inside of her. Eventually he rolled off to her side, eliciting an involuntary shiver at the strange, new feeling of emptiness between her legs.

"Wow, we made a mess," she giggled, looking down at the mixture of cum and her own lubrication that was smeared against her inner thighs and dripping out of her to the sheets below.

"Let me get something to clean you up," Danny said.

"No, don't," Christina said, feeling shy now that the heat of the moment had passed. "I know it sounds weird, but I really like having your cum in me."

"It's not weird," he said. "Actually, I think it's really hot."

Christina smiled in relief. "I'm glad," she said as she rolled off of the bed in search of her discarded panties. The damp material felt cold against her soaked pussy, but at least it would keep the rest of Danny's cum from running down her legs. She could sense his eyes on her as she put her bra back on, loving the way he ogled her body.

Turning back around, she noticed the time on Danny's alarm clock. It was almost midnight, and they still had to get up for school in the morning.

"It's getting late. I should probably get back home," she said. "Maybe I could come over again tomorrow night?" Despite her best efforts, she wasn't able to hide her desperation. She couldn't help but feel like this had all been a wonderful dream that she'd wake up from at any moment.

"You'd better," he replied sensing her nervousness and giving her a reassuring smile. "I do have a question, though." He hesitated awkwardly. "I don't know how to ask this, but what does this mean... you know... for us?" he asked.

"Honestly," Christina replied. "I don't really know. All I'm sure of is that I love you, and I want to see where this takes us."

"I do too, but aren't you worried that this will change our relationship? I mean, what if anyone found out? What would happen if our parents caught us?"

Christina was suddenly reminded of the conversation she'd had with her mother. Deciding that Danny deserved to know the whole truth, she explained how Diane had read her diary and given her blessing to what they'd just done.

"Wow... I can't believe she's okay with this," he replied. "Are you going to tell her about us having sex?"

"I told her I would..." she replied. "Do you not want me to?"

"No, I guess it's okay. She won't tell my mom, will she?"

"Definitely not," Christina said with confidence. Her mom and her aunt were best friends, and they normally talked about everything together. Despite all of that, she knew that her mom could be trusted with their secret.

Danny looked relieved. "Thank god. If she ever found out, she would lose her mind."

Christina knew he was right. There would be hell to pay if Mary caught them in the act. Still, she wasn't going to let nervousness over getting caught overshadow how happy the evening had made her.

As she pulled the red dress back over her head, Danny got up off of the bed and embraced her one last time. Holding her tightly by the waist, he leaned in for a tender kiss. Unlike their intense make out session earlier, this was loving and intimate.

Danny was still naked, and she could feel his cock begin to harden as he pressed his body against hers. She wanted to get down on her knees and let him fill her mouth one more time, but there would be plenty of time for that tomorrow.

After sharing their goodbyes, Christina climbed back out of the window and made her way across the yard, excited for what tomorrow would bring.

To be continued...