All Comments on 'Family Flirt'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Wow

Intense and so hot. As usual another great story.

mosalanmosalanover 13 years ago
Very well done

I was looking for something quick to relieve some tension before work today, and found your story. It not only relieved the tension, but made me late, but it was well worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A well written Story

Thanks for this well written Story. It has a good build up, coherent dialogues, character development, decent plot and hot erotic scenes. You even made DIY chores sexy. Hope there is a sequel to Family Flirt.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 13 years ago

Another great story. It's such a natural progression from start to finish. You seem to be able to think as the characters involved, definately a plus. Looking forward to more upcoming stories. Maybe consider building a story of father/daughter getting away on a camping trip; possibly this one involving father and teen daughter. Nothing like reading a good fantasy. Tks.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

Your stories are always well written and enjoyable to read. Thank you for another fine submission.

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
Great Story!

I love a story that has a long build up with lots of tease and inner conflict, and this one delivers on all counts. You know which erotic buttons to push and you push them well.

I was at a pub having a couple of beers when I read it and am still here as I write this, so I can't enjoy it as fully as I'd like, if you get my drift. Now I can't wait to get home and read it again and check your other stories in private!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THIS WAS SO HOT!

I COULDN'T WAIT FOR EACH WEEKLY VISIT. I FELT LIKE I WAS BROOKE AND JUST COULDN'T WAIT FOR DAD TO ARRIVE. GREAT STORY LINE AND KEPT MY INTEREST THE WHOLE WAY THRU.

klaatuklaatuover 13 years ago
So Awesome!

Please continue!

ForTheMemories2009ForTheMemories2009over 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

Lots of build-up and inner conflict which I'm sure preceeds most incest.

daddyjoydaddyjoyalmost 13 years ago
This old house could use some painting!

I'm making a list and checking it twice! Where is that list of older handymen! And after this story I really need a plumber!

Green_eyed_dollGreen_eyed_dollalmost 13 years ago
Omg!!!!

Wow you are amazing!!! My favorite author now by far!!!!

French_SlutFrench_Slutalmost 13 years ago
I wish I were as bold as Brooke!

I love how she is going for it! And the sniffing panties part was my favorite. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!

This is story-telling at its best, and the sex was just icing on the cake. I loved how you paid attention to tiny details! BRAVO!!!!!

GianettaGianettaover 12 years ago
Delicious and Erotic

This story was involving, exciting and left me craving further adventures of Brooke and her father. You are able to give voice to both in a very realistic way. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BROOKE =DADDY'S TEASE

WELL NICE JOB GREAT STORY AND YOU DIDN'T LEAVE OUT TOO MUCH A LOT OF DETAIL WORK ,THAT NICE KINDDA KEEP THE STORY TOGETHER,NICE JOB WITH THE WEB-CAM I DON'T THINK TO MANY FANS WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT I KNOW I DIDN'TGOOD JOB I'LL BE WAITING TO SEE IF YOU BRING ANOTHER CHAPTER,.GREAT I GIVE THIS 5 STARS PLUS.........................."R"..............................

kristyklckristyklcabout 12 years ago
Absolutly fucking perfect.

I just really dont think it gets any better then that. Amazing as usual :-)

daringgirldaringgirlalmost 12 years ago
one of the very best!!!

I don't normally comment however I must say this story is beyond hot. I love that she is a woman not a girl and the build up had me soaking wet. Thank you for sharing ;)

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37almost 12 years ago
excellent

Really good, hot story. The characters were believable and so was the set up. I loved that Brooke was a grown woman, but still very much a baby girl for her daddy. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Totally re-readable!!

I don't know how many times I have read this story, but I know it's a lot. Most stories die after the first reading, but this story keeps working time after time. Great job and keep it up!

nflgirl81nflgirl81almost 11 years ago
Loved It!

Will definitely be reading this again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sweet

me and my daughters know all about daddy daughter love making have been for many yrs now.

timagiotimagioover 9 years ago
Loved it!! The build up was killing me!!! Write more!!!

So good. Keep it up. Make it a series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best father/daugher stories

I love how her Electra-lust overtakes her guilt of "stealing" her dad from her mom, and how they mess around while she's in the house and seemed to love the risk of almost getting caught. I also like how she's a mature, independent young woman who didn't just turn 18 like 90% of the daughters on here, yet she still calls him daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Funny how TYGZ just assumes that everyone who has incest sex feels shitty and bad about it afterwards, thats just not the case. I can bet that dad dosnt feel bad, its his daughter so its not like he's cheating with 'another woman' and he's not leaving his wife, who he still loves. As for the daughter, well she already feels guilty, but that isn't really stopping her... Either she will continue dealing with it, will get over it to some degree or it will get bad enough she'll stop spending that kind of time with dad. Whatever the case is, theres no reason to continue the story and ruin it, lol.

Awesome story! ...and as a 'teaser' for you kids... How do you know that the real reason he isnt using a webcam is that his wife is home, in the room having sex with her husband while they watch their daughter? Hehe. ....no reason why he cant have a cam, I bought my 77 year old dad a cam so we can chat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! One incredibly hot story!

This is one amazing story. It seems like there are a lot of fathers who have the same relationship out there. Also a lot of fathers who fantasize about the situation. Keep up the good work complete right on!

northboy1uknorthboy1ukabout 8 years ago
Amazing

WOW, what an amazing story to read. So glad you took the time to post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I read the comments usually, but

all of us are different. To be close to someone and have love involved seems natural for what many want. I was either lucky or unlucky enough to have enjoyed the company of probably too many women. I do know the electric excitement that I have felt at times and remember every time I decided not to act on that.. regardless of the circumstances. I second guess myself now. Boundaries seem to inhibit that by guilt or whatever beliefs one has. I presume that this is fiction and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Whatever choices any of us have made I thought it was a very safe and hot erotic story made better by the way it was written. Thanks kid, good tale! Scotty / slowrdr@aol,com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very authentic

This story made me so aroused! As I was reading this very nasty story, I was slowly stroking my 7&3/4 inch cock and licking the precum off of my fingers. I hope to read more about this illicit relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Daughter delight

Wow i wish I had a daughter like that that I have when. I wanted her and had to a big dick that would make her want me more and more

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 4 years ago

I love this story so much, I just read it for the 3rd time, definitely in my top 5 favorite daddy daughter stories!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 3 years ago
What a read!

So this is my millionth time reading this story!

It is in my top 3 favourite Dad and daughter stories on this site!

I love the slow build up to the follow through and the great sex scene!

I wish there would be a another chapter or a sequel to this brilliant story!

WSM98WSM98over 3 years ago

20 OUT OF 10!!! WHEW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed the whole story, from the background to the conflicted feelings. I identify with the family flirt and it was a good read till the end. Lucky girl!!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

just came back to reread, still holds up as one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IT DEPENDS WHICH CULTURE YOU COME FROM . IN THE BIBLE (8) EIGHT OF JOBS DAUGHTERS FUCKED THEIR OWN FATHER . IT SEEMS OK NO ONE I KNOW EVER COMPLAINED OR MADE IT AN ISSUE .

FOR MOST OTHER CULTURE IT IS BLASPHEMY AND ANIMALISTIC , WHICH I AGREE . THE SANCTITY OF FAMILY VULGARIZED , CANNIBALIZED . THE "PURE , INNOCENT" FAMILY LOVE BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS

HAS SUCH A NOBLE FEELING TO EXCHANGE IT WITH SEX ...IS SELFISH AND DEMEANING...DEGENERATE.

I MUST ADMIT THE NARRATIVE IS WRITTEN WITH SUCH SMOOTH DESCRIPTIVE ENJOYABLE LANGUAGE AND TALENT, I ENGULFED AND COULD NOT STOP READING IT ALL THE WAY THRU . I DID NOT MASTURBATE OR EVEN GET HARD WHILE READING . I WAS INTENSLY CURIOUS FOR THE CONCLUSION.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't care for the slamming you which anonymous 3 months ago gave you. Well written. NO cock size or 44DD titties in the narrative. Mature people in emotional conflict trying to resolve their illicit attraction for one another.

FrstLdy_FrstLdy_almost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing

SublimeericSublimeericover 1 year ago

This is now on my top 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was so hot! It made me think of the time that my 27 year old was waiting for me when I came home. I walked in and she was naked on the bed with her legs spread as wide as she could open them and her hairy pussy fully open, and a big smile on her face. "I need you to fuck me!" She wanted to be fucked and licked. I did both. She loved having her pussy licked; it drove her crazy. But, she wanted her tight pussy filled, too. Her sexy pussy smell made my cock hard.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The fact that Brooke is 29 years old really adds to the story much better than the typical 18-year-olds in most stories.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Loved the story. Just wish you could have somehow gotten mother involved . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous