All Comments on 'Family Game Night'

by Simondove

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

VERI GOOD

KidG1000KidG1000over 8 years ago
good start

i would like to see he and zoe become mom and dad's submissive sex slaves

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindover 8 years ago
Good opening

Hope to read more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Sequel Please

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 8 years ago
please

I want to come over for game night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re above comment

good story!

(But, re above comment: obviously there are folks who have issues with anger, and their hate spills out on the rest of us.) Ignore him; keep writing.

herojabherojabover 5 years ago
Well written

This story has a nice setup. Would love to read a follow-up. Maybe something with a twist. Maybe where the girlfriend is losing again to the father and the mother takes her son to the side and encourages him to help in his girlfriend losing again.

herojabherojababout 4 years ago
This store needs another chapter

Please have mercy on your fans and write another chapter or two. I enjoy your writing and look forward to reading more.

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiabout 4 years ago
4th loss

Hi, good story. However you need to finish, I am sure mom loves to bare bottom spank you and Zoe. We like your story please finish it.

Thanks

Annie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Games at the Hotel. Party favors and guests, sounds very familiar to me. Not so long ago, there were scenarios where one more loss equalled spankings and a "not too fast" walk naked down a Hotel hallway. Often called the "ice bucket" dare, the loser collects ice for the soon-to-be or recently spanked bottom. After more games, the walks down the hall become super dangerous streaking adventures down stairs to different floors, and up hallways taking the lucky/unlucky loser further and further from their room, their clothes, and safety. What a well written story. I would suggest a naked dare outside or in our case, down a Hotel stairwell to a different floor and more.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

LOL needs part 2,3, 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous