Family Incestuous Affairs, Ch. 01

Story Info
Danny had incestuous sex with his aunt and with his mother.
6.9k words
4.45
34.1k
84
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Incestuous Affairs, Ch. 01

Incestuous sex with my 42-year-old aunt, Christine, and my 45-year-old mother, Darlene.

It was my birthday. I was 21 years old. I was a man.

Glad that I wasn't driving, my friends took me to my first strip club and drove me home early, around 10:00 pm, after they spent all of their money tucking dollar bills in strippers' G strings. I walked in my front door standing up straight, too straight, while pretending that I wasn't drunk. My mother, Darlene, standing by the front door, and her sister, Christine, sitting in the kitchen, were there to welcome me home.

My aunt is there nearly every night with her sister. Since both of their divorces, they hang out with one another. They're close, really close. Her sister is there nearly every night having coffee, smoking, and talking to all hours of the night. They talk about everything and laugh over nothing.

"You're home early," said my mother looking at her watch. "I figured with today your birthday; you'd be out all hours of the night. I figured you'd be drunk," she said with a laugh.

I smiled while hoping not to stumble when I climbed the stairs.

"Thank you again for the birthday gifts that you gave me, earlier," I said turning to look at my mother.

Something that I wasn't aware doing, until my mother told me that I was doing it, I had a bad habit of staring at my mother's big tits whenever talking to her. I loved big breasted women, the bigger the breasts the better. My mother and my aunt both had big breasts, double D cup breasts. I knew my mother's cup size because I've seen her bras hanging in shower. Her sister's breasts looked identical to my mother's huge breasts.

I didn't dare kiss my mother on the cheek for fear that she'd smell my alcohol breath. Even though I imagined that she knew, I didn't want her to know that I had been drinking. I didn't want her to know that I was drunk. Instead of staring at my mother's enormous breasts, I stared down at the floor.

It was a hot summer night. She was wearing her nightgown without wearing a robe. In the winter, she wears her long, flannel nightgown with a robe. Now that she was wearing this short, low-cut, sheer, and sexy nightgown, when she stood in the light, I could see her as if she was naked. While waiting for my mother to look away, I was hoping to see what I could see of my mother's naked breasts and her naked pussy.

"Happy birthday, Danny," said my aunt from the kitchen and interrupting my thoughts of hoping to see my mother's nearly naked body through her nightgown.

# # #

Then, something so unexpected happened. My aunt ran to me from the kitchen. Something she's never done before, she threw her arms around my neck, pressed her big breasts against my chest, and her pelvis against my pelvis, and kissed me on the lips. My aunt kissed me. She kissed me on the lips. The first time kissing me on the lips, I couldn't believe my aunt kissed me on the lips.

Then, my aunt further surprised me as much as she sexually excited me by parting my lips with her tongue. As if I was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband, she gave me a deep, wet kiss. She French kissed me. My MILF of an aunt French kissed me.

Something that I automatically did, not even having to think about it, I returned her long, wet kiss with my French kiss. Daring myself to do so, I was so tempted to feel her big tits through her blouse and bra and/or to reach around her to squeeze her panty clad ass through her short skirt while kissing her. Only, my mother was there watching us kissing while making a face. Oddly enough, she looked as if she was jealous that her sister kissed me in that sexual way and not her.

"Christine," said my mother pulling her away from me by her arm. "Danny is your nephew and not some man you met in a bar," said my mother with a laugh. "You shouldn't kiss him in that romantic sort of way. What's wrong with you? That's incestuous."

With my aunt's body angled to block my mother's view, before my aunt stepped back, she slowly slid her hand down my chest, down my stomach, and stopped to feel my throbbing prick through my jeans. She fingered the head of my cock to sexually tease me. Then, she squeezed my growing erection through my jeans as if to see how big I was.

If it wasn't enough that my aunt French kissed me, she felt my stiff dick through my jeans. Having never kissed my aunt on her lips before, she's never felt my penis through my jeans. Then, before turning to face her sister, she quickly took me by my wrist and put my hand on her big breast.

'If it wasn't enough that my aunt French kissed me, she felt my cock through my jeans. Then, if that still wasn't enough, she put my hand on her blouse and bra clad breast. She not only put my hand on her breast, but she put her hand over my hand and squeezed my hand for me to squeeze her big breast. I can't believe that she felt my semi-erect prick and I felt and squeezed my aunt's big tit,' I thought.

I stared at my aunt with as much shock as I stared at her with sexual excitement.

'If it wasn't enough that I was horny over seeing nearly, naked strippers, I'll be masturbating over my aunt French kissing me, feeling my cock through my jeans, and putting my hand on her big breast,' I thought.

"Oh, Darlene. It's his birthday. There's nothing wrong with a birthday kiss from his aunt," said my aunt with a laugh. "He's a man today."

My horny mind was reeling. While imagining touching and feeling my aunt through her clothes and making out with her, I'll be masturbating over my aunt kissing me tonight and tomorrow morning. I'll be masturbating over my aunt feeling my prick and allowing me to feel her tit. I needed to cum. I couldn't wait to go upstairs to masturbate not only over the nearly naked strippers but also over my MILF of an aunt.

"I'm tired," I said. "I'm going to bed."

Better than watching strippers strip themselves topless and nearly naked, I couldn't wait to masturbate over all that just happened between my aunt and I.

# # #

As if I was an elderly man, I held onto the banister, something that I've never done before, as I climbed the stairs. Not wanting my mother to know that I was drunk, I carefully climbed the stairs while trying not to stumble and fall backwards down the stairs. Probably because I was horny after French kissing my aunt, I'm unsure why I did but once in my bedroom, I closed my bedroom door and stripped myself naked before falling back on my bed.

Maybe because I was hot, I didn't even pull the covers over my naked body. I may have stripped myself naked because I thought of masturbating myself over all that happened at the strip club and with my aunt downstairs. If sex with strippers and sex with my MILF of an aunt was a prelude to becoming a man, I'm glad that I'm a man.

With my hand around my naked cock while ready to masturbate over nearly naked strippers and over my aunt French kissing me, her touching my cock, and putting my hand on her blouse and bra clad breast, I fell asleep. Then, abruptly awakening me, I heard my aunt and my mother talking and laughing while coming upstairs. Something they've never done before; they never came upstairs together.

'I'm naked. What do I do? Do I cover myself with my sheet? If they dare open my bedroom door my mother and my aunt will see me without my clothes,' I thought.

Yet, instead of being embarrassed and/or ashamed, I was sexually excited. I wanted my mother to see my erect, naked prick. I wanted my aunt to see my erect, naked prick. I wonder what their reaction would be to seeing me naked. I quickly stroked myself fast and hard to an erection. If they were about to barge in my bedroom, I not only wanted them to see me naked but also, I wanted them to see me with an erection.

# # #

"I bet he's naked," said my aunt whispering and with a sexy laugh while walking down the hall to my room. "Have you ever seen Danny's penis," asked my aunt of her sister?

I heard my mother laugh.

"Once, when he was 18 years old," she whispered with another laugh.

I was shocked. My mother saw my naked cock. When did she see my prick? I didn't know my mother had seen me naked.

"I opened his bedroom door without knocking to deliver his laundry. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was at his computer wearing his headphones while masturbating himself over our vacation photos of us in our bikinis," said my mother with a laugh.

I laughed to myself.

'One of my favorite things to masturbate over, I loved jerking off over my aunt and my mother in their sexually revealing bikinis,' I thought. 'They both had sexy and shapely bodies. I'd love to have sex with not only my mother but also with my aunt, too. Alas, something that would never happen neither my aunt or my mother would have incestuous sex with me.

"I couldn't believe my horny son masturbated over us," whispered my mother with another laugh. "He also had photos of us topless while sunning in the backyard. He must have taken those with his smartphone from his bedroom."

'Oh, oh,' I thought. 'I didn't know that my mother saw those photos that I had taken of them topless, too.'

My aunt returned her sister's laugh with her dirty laugh.

"I can't believe that horny, little bastard took pictures of our naked breasts," she said seemingly unembarrassed and unashamed. "Now, I hope he's lying on his bed naked. After he masturbated over our naked breasts, I'd love to see my nephew's naked prick," whispered my aunt to my mother.

My mother returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"As stunned as I was sexually aroused, when I saw the sideview of his erect, naked prick, I couldn't leave his room. Seeing his stiff dick made my pussy wet and my nipples hard. He has a bigger cock than his father. With me horny and sexually frustrated after divorcing Bob, I couldn't remove my eyes from Danny's big penis," said my mother stopping on the stairs to talk to her sister.

'I loved when my mother talked dirty. I loved her saying the words prick, dick, pussy, nipples, and cock,' I thought.

"I rubbed my clit beneath my nightgown and fingered my nipples inside of my nightgown while watching him playing with himself. Only, not wanting him to catch me spying on him, I left his bedroom before he ejaculated cum all over his chest and his stomach," said my mother with a laugh. "I've masturbated myself with my vibrator and with my dildo a few times after seeing Danny's naked, erect pick and while watching him masturbate himself."

My aunt gave her sister a sexy laugh. I was shocked. I didn't know my mother masturbated herself. I didn't know that she had a vibrator and a dildo.

"Well, get ready to see his prick again now because I'm willing to bet that he's lying on his bed naked," said my aunt as if she was psychic.

# # #

They were coming to my bedroom. With them never coming to my bedroom before, I couldn't believe they were coming to my bedroom now. As if she was an upstairs burglar, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, my aunt slowly and stealthily opened my bedroom door without knocking and without turning on the light.

Yet, the light from the hall showed my aunt and my mother all that they wanted to see of me. The hall light showed them that I was lying on my back and on my bed naked. Wanting to see their reaction to see my erect, naked prick, I opened my eyes a crack to see them.

"He's naked," whispered my aunt to my mother with a sexually aroused, little laugh. "He does have a big dick. His cock is bigger than Bob's big prick."

My mother stared at my naked prick and looked at her sister with shock.

"How do you know that Danny has a bigger cock than his father? When did you see Bob's prick," asked my mother of her sister?

Christine let out a little, quiet laugh. As soon as they started arguing, I closed my eyes.

"He always flashed me whenever you weren't around," said my aunt with a little, dirty laugh. "I've seen his big dick, several times," she said.

Christine looked at her sister as if she was rethinking about what she was going to confessed.

"I never told you this but while I waited for you to come home from work, Bob came home early. He saw me asleep on the couch. As soon as he sat beside me, I awakened but I pretended that I was still asleep. I was curious what he'd do," said Christine.

Darlene looked at her sister with anger.

"Tell me, what did he do?"

Christine looked from my naked prick to look at her sister.

"He felt my breasts through my blouse and my bra. Then, he unbuttoned a couple of buttons and reached his fingers inside of my bra to finger my nipple. Then, he lifted my short skirt and slowly slid his horny hand along my panties," she whispered.

My mother looked at her sister with hurt that she'd allow her brother-in-law to touch her in such a sexual way while she pretended that she was sleeping.

"That's not all," said Christine with a dirty whisper. "He unzipped himself, pulled out his prick, and wrapped my fingers around it. When I still pretended to be sleeping, he leaned me across his lap and stuck his cock in my mouth," said Christine with another dirty whisper.

Darlene looked at her sister with anger.

"I blew Bob. I sucked his cock. He ejaculated a load of cum in my mouth and I swallowed him," whispered Christine. "What did it matter? You had already filed for divorce. Besides, it was just a blowjob. It wasn't as if he fucked me," she whispered.

# # #

Wanting to see their sexual reactions to seeing me naked, I cracked my eyes open again, enough to see my aunt standing over me and staring down at my semi-erect, naked prick. As if afraid to enter, my mother stood in my bedroom doorway. She peeked at my naked prick from the hall.

She stared at my naked prick in the way that her sister continued staring at my naked prick. Then, sexually shocking me, not believing what I was seeing, while wondering if she was going to mount me, my aunt stepped closer to my bed. My aunt stood over me while staring down at my naked dick.

With her standing over me and standing so close to my bed, and with me lying on my back, from that angle, and with the hall light illuminating her, I could see her white panties. Having never seen anything of my aunt before, other than seeing her in her sexy bikini and seeing her naked breasts when she sunbathed topless out back, I stared at all that I was seeing of her now. If it wasn't enough that I was exposing my naked cock to her, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my aunt's panties.

I stared at my Aunt Christine's sheer, white panties. I stared at her pussy mound. I stared at her camel toe. I stared at her pussy slit. I stared at her patch of red, trimmed, pubic hair that clearly showed through her panties.

Then, with me always having been sexually attracted to my MILF of an aunt, not believing my eyes, I watched her move to her knees. Then, driving me insane with as much sexual anticipation as she drove me mad with sexual excitement, she did something that I thought she'd never do. She turned to look at my mother and laughed before she turned back to me to take my naked prick in her hand to finger the head of my cock before she slowly stroked me.

My Aunt Christine held my naked prick in her warm, soft hand. She wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my naked cock. Then, ever so slowly, as if my prick was breakable, she stroked me. She lovingly stroked my erect prick. My aunt slowly masturbated me. I couldn't believe that my aunt, Christine, was giving me a hand job.

# # #

"Christine, what are you doing? Don't do that. You'll wake him," whispered my mother to her sister.

Instead of stopping her by pulling her away, my mother took another step into my room to watch her sister masturbating me. My aunt continued stroking my cock while staring at my cock. Seemingly determined to make me cum, she stroked me a little faster and a little harder.

With me already horny from watching strippers dancing around a pole while removing their clothes to music, and from my aunt kissing me, I immediately had an erection from my aunt masturbating me. Proud of my big, hard dick, I couldn't believe that my aunt stroked my cock faster and stroked my prick harder while my mother watched. I'll be masturbating over this day, over nearly naked strippers, and over my aunt seeing my naked prick and masturbating me for the rest of my horny life.

Again, instead of stopping her, as if she liked to watch, my mother took another step closer to watch her sister masturbating me. Then, if her stroking me wasn't enough, my Aunt Christine leaned forward and took me in her mouth. My MILF of an aunt was blowing me. She was sucking my cock while continuing to stroke my prick. I couldn't believe that my aunt was giving me oral sex.

"Christine," said my mother in a harsh whisper! "Christine. Stop. Don't do that," she said. "You'll wake him. He'll catch you," whispered my mother. "Christine."

Yet, instead of stopping her sister from giving me oral sex, she stepped closer to her sister. She watched Christine blowing me. She watched her sister sucking my cock while stroking my cock. In the way that my mother stared at her sister giving me oral sex, I wondered if my mother would give me oral sex, too.

Then, in the way that my mother did before when she caught me masturbating when I was 18 years old, she did again. I watched her touch and feel her breast through her blouse and bra. I watched her move her other hand beneath her short skirt and finger her pussy through her panties. If it wasn't enough that I had seen my aunt's panties, now I was seeing my mother's panties, too.

Clearly, watching her sister stroking my cock while sucking my cock had sexually aroused her. Seeing my mother sexually touching herself while watching her sister blow me made me wonder if my mother wanted to give me sex, too. In the way that I loved my aunt blowing me, I'd love my mother to blow me, too.

"It's his birthday. This is my birthday gift to him. Unfortunately, with him drunk and sleeping, he'll never know that I sucked his cock," said my aunt with a dirty laugh. "That's too bad because I'd love to blow him again."

# # #

Then, when I felt my aunt pulling away and begin removing my stiff dick from her mouth with her tongue, I quickly put up my hand, reached around her neck, and put a heavy hand behind her redheaded head. Pushing her head forward, I inserted my erect cock deeper in her mouth. I moved my other hand beneath her top and felt her big breasts through her bra.

Not wanting her to stop blowing me, I was ready to cum. Not wanting her to deny me the feeling of cumming in her mouth, I needed to cum in her mouth. While trying to pull down her top and remove my stiff prick from her mouth, she pushed against my thighs while desperately trying to stop me from cumming in her mouth.

Only, too late, I exploded a load of warm, oozy cum in my aunt's mouth. Then, as soon as she removed the pressure of her lips from my erect prick, I exploded a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her red hair, and across her blouse. As soon as I ejaculated, removing my hand from her bra clad breasts, I pretended that I fell back to sleep.

"Oh, my God," said my mother. "You blew my son. You sucked your nephew's cock. How dare you? What's wrong with you," asked my mother? "You allowed him to cum in your mouth. You swallowed his cum. You allowed him to give you a cum bath," whispered my mother.

My aunt stood and wiped her lips with a tissue while laughing.

"When I tried to remove his prick from his mouth, he must have been dreaming of getting a blowjob. He put a heavy hand to the back of my head in his sleep. He pushed my face forward and ejaculated in my mouth," said my aunt with a sexy laugh. "He exploded so much cum in my mouth that I couldn't help but swallow him. Shocking the shit out of me, I couldn't believe that he had enough cum left to give me a cum bath," said my aunt with a dirty laugh.

12