Family Incestuous Affairs, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

That next morning, I quickly showered. With the thoughts of my Aunt Christine blowing me, cumming in her mouth, and giving her a cum bath, still fresh in my mind, I stood in the hallway listening at my mother's closed bedroom door. In the way that she saw me naked last night, I hoped to see her naked this morning. Hoping to surprise her, as soon as I heard the unmistakable rustle of her removing her nightgown, I quickly turned her doorknob and opened her bedroom door without knocking.

In the way that my aunt and my mother barged in my room last night, that was the first time that I barged in my mother's bedroom without giving her the courtesy of knocking. The first time seeing my mother without her clothes, other than that time when I saw her sunning in the backyard topless, she was naked. My MILF of a mother was naked. I couldn't believe that I was seeing her beautiful, naked body.

As if a deer caught in headlights, she stared at me while I stared at her. Oddly enough, while I stared at my naked mother, she stood by the side of her bed with her arms down by her sides. Not making a move to cover herself with her nightgown that she had tossed on her bed, she didn't make a move to cover her big, naked breasts with her hands and/or her with her forearm.

As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother naked. Expecting her to cower while covering her nakedness with her hands and her forearm, she didn't make even make a move to cover her naked, black, bushy pussy with her hand. Letting it all hang out; she stood there as if she wanted me to see her naked.

My mother deliberately exposed herself to me this morning in the way that I had deliberately exposed myself to her last night. I stared at her naked body this morning in the way that she stared at my erect, naked prick last night. In the way that she couldn't get enough of staring at my erect, naked prick, I couldn't get enough of staring at my mother's naked body. I stared at her huge, naked breasts, as much as I stared at her bushy, black pussy.

Last night, she fondled her breast through her blouse and her bra while watching her sister stroking my erect prick and sucking my big dick. Perhaps, she was still sexually aroused from watching her sister having sex with my feigned sleeping body. Perhaps, my mother wanted to see my naked prick again. In the way that her sister had done, perhaps, she wanted to stroke me while sucking me.

With her still not making a move to cover her nakedness, I stared at her big, naked breasts. I stared at her erect, dark brown nipples. I stared at her round, symmetrical areolas. I stared at her black, bushy pussy. I stared at my mother's naked body this morning in the way that she stared at my naked body last night.

# # #

"Danny, I'm getting dressed," said my mother finally after I had a good, long look at her sexy and shapely, naked body.

The first time seeing anything of my mother, other than seeing her sunbathing topless in the backyard with her sister, I couldn't believe that I was seeing her without her clothes now. Still not leaving her bedroom, instead, I continued staring at my naked mother as if I had never seen a naked woman before. Again, still not leaving her bedroom, determined to have sex with my mother this morning in the way that my aunt had sex with me last night, I took a step closer.

"I had a dream last night that you and Aunt Christine came in my bedroom," I said staring at my mother to see her reaction. "I dreamt that you both saw me naked. Then, I dreamt that Aunt Christine took my naked penis in her hand and stroked my cock."

When my mother showed no reaction except for an empty stare, I continued.

"Then, I dreamt that she took my erect prick in her mouth and sucked my cock. I dreamt that she gave me a blowjob. I dreamt that I ejaculated in her mouth," I said. "I dreamt that she swallowed my cum while you watched. I dreamt that as soon as she removed my prick from her mouth, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face, in her red hair, and across her blouse. I dreamt that I gave Aunt Christine a cum bath," I said.

Again, when my mother showed no reaction to all that I said. and with her still not making a move to cover her nakedness, I continued staring at my naked mother.

"Tell me. I need to know. Did Aunt Christine have sex with my drunken, sleeping body? Did she stroke my prick while sucking my prick. Did your sister blow me," I asked my mother who still showed no reaction to my questions. "Did she allow me to cum in her mouth? Did she swallow my cum? Did I give her a cum bath?"

# # #

When my mother still didn't answer me, not having to ask her confirmation, I already knew that my Aunt Christine had sex with my feigned sleeping, drunken body. I already knew that she blew me. I already know that I ejaculated my cum in her mouth and she swallowed my cum. I already knew that I gave my mother's sister a cum bath.

Again, instead of leaving my mother's bedroom, I took another step closer to her. Something that I've masturbated over while imagining doing, I reached out my horny, right hand and touched her left, naked breast. I felt her left, naked breast. With her not stopping me, I fondled her left, naked breast while fingering her left, erect nipple.

I couldn't believe that I felt my mother's naked breast. I couldn't believe that I fondled her naked breast while fingering her erect nipple. I couldn't believe my mother allowed me to touch her breast, feel her breast, and fondle her breast while fingering her nipple.

Then, with her still not stopping me from having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breast, I touched her other, naked breast with my horny, left hand. I touched her right, naked breast. I felt her right, naked breast. I fondled her right, naked breast while fingering her right, erect nipple.

With her allowing me to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts, I pulled her nipples. I turned her nipples. I twisted her nipples. Then, I leaned forward and took her left, erect nipple in my mouth. Then, I took her right, erect nipple in my mouth. If it wasn't enough that I had seen my mother naked and had my wicked, sexual way with her big, naked breasts, I fingered her nipples while I sucked her erect nipples.

Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by to have sex with my MILF of a mother, I pushed down my pajama bottoms and my underwear to my feet. I stepped out of them. Then, I removed my t-shirt. In the way that my mother was naked in front of me, I was naked in front of my mother.

While she stared at my naked body, I stared at her naked body. I stroked my prick to an erection while she watched me play with myself. Then, I stepped closer to her and kissed her. In the way that my aunt kissed me last night, I kissed with my mother this morning. I parted her lips with my tongue while continuing to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples.

I French kissed my mother. With her returning my French kiss with her deep, wet kiss, I made out with my mother. If it wasn't enough that she allowed me to see her naked, she allowed me to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts while fingering and sucking her nipples. Now, she allowed me to make out with her this morning in the way that I made out with her sister last night.

# # #

I quickly stroked myself to an erection. In the way that my aunt took me by my wrist to put my horny hand on her blouse and bra clad breast, I took my mother by her wrist and put her soft and warm hand on my naked prick. Instead of pulling her hand away, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my stiff dick while staring down at my naked cock. She fondled the head of my big dick before she slowly stroked my erect prick.

My mother stared at my naked cock this morning in the way that she stared at my naked prick last night, and in the way that I stared at her naked body this morning. I put a gentle hand to her shoulder. Hoping she'd take my not so subtle hint; I wondered if my mother would move to her knees and blow me this morning in the way that her sister blew me last night. Immediately giving me what I wanted, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, my mother willingly moved to her knees.

In the way that her sister had done last night, my mother did this morning. She consensually took my stiff dick in her hand while staring up at me. She continued slowly stroking me. Then, stroking me faster and stroking me harder, she stroked me to a bigger and harder erection. Finally, in the way that her sister took me in her mouth, my mother took me in her mouth, too.

My mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe that my mother was blowing me. My MILF of a mother sucked my cock. She continued stroking my cock while sucking my cock. Determined to have me cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper.

Then, as soon as I put a gentle hand to the back of my mother's black, haired, pretty head, I ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth in the way that I had ejaculated a load of cum in her sister's mouth. I watched my mother swallow my cum. Then, again, as soon as my mother removed the pressure of her full lips from my penis, and removed me from her mouth, I involuntarily exploded another huge volume of cum.

In the way that I gave her sister a cum bath last night, I gave my mother a cum bath this morning. I ejaculated cum all over my mother's pretty face, in her black hair, and across her naked breasts. She scooped up my cum with her fingertips while laughing and inserted my cum in her mouth.

She laughed while removing my cum from her hair, her face, and her naked breasts with a hand towel that she kept by her bed.

"I take you giving me a cum bath as a blowjob well done. Thank you for that," she said with another laugh. "I haven't had a cum bath in years."

I left her bedroom and for the rest of the day, we acted as if nothing happened.

# # #

That night, my aunt came over again. As if nothing happened the night before with my aunt and with my mother this morning, they drank their coffee and smoked their cigarettes while talking. With me listening to their conversation from the hall upstairs, neither of them said a word about having sex with me. Biding my time to come downstairs and confront my aunt, I waited until my mother went to the bathroom. I knew that she'd be in there a while.

I quietly snuck downstairs. Before entering the kitchen, I removed my pajama bottoms, my underwear, and my t-shirt. In the way that I was naked in my bedroom last night, and in the way that I was naked in front of my mother this morning, I stripped myself naked again in front of my aunt tonight. I quickly stroked myself to an erection as I neared my aunt.

Seemingly, with her unaware that I stood behind her, I draped my arms over her shoulders and stuck my horny hands down her low-cut top and inside of her bra. With her not stopping me from doing so, in the way that I had my wicked, sexual way with my mother's naked breasts, I felt my aunt's big, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. I felt and fondled her big breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Then, when she turned to me, I put my hand behind her red, pretty head and stuck my prick in her mouth. Not moving away, she immediately opened her mouth and took my prick inside. Seemingly, my aunt wanted to blow me as much as I wanted her to suck my cock. I humped my aunt's mouth and I fucked her face.

"Blow me," I said. "Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth again."

Obediently obeying me, my aunt stroked me while sucking me. I couldn't believe that my aunt stroked my cock while sucked my cock again. I would have ejaculated in my aunt's mouth again, but my mother entered the kitchen. When she entered the kitchen, she looked at me standing in the kitchen naked and at her sister blowing me with shocked sexual arousal.

"Stop," she said. "What are you doing? Don't do that!"

I couldn't tell if she was talking to me or to her sister.

"Sit down," I said turning to my mother and giving her a big smile. "You're next."

I removed my stiff prick from my aunt's mouth and walked to my mother while holding my erect prick in my hand. I grabbed a handful of my mother's black hair and when she opened her mouth to scream, I stuck my prick in her mouth. Instead of resisting me, instead of spitting me out of her mouth, she took me in her hand to stroke me while taking me in her mouth to suck me.

Before ejaculating in my mother's mouth again, I removed my prick from her mouth. I held my erect prick in my hand and continued slowly stroking myself so that I didn't lose my erection. Then, I told them what I wanted them to do.

"Come upstairs," I said. "I want to make love to you before fucking you while my mother watches," I said to my aunt. "Then, I want to make love to my mother before fucking her while you watch," I said to my aunt. "I want to give you both something to talk about," I said with a dirty laugh. "I want to give you both sexual orgasms with my cock."

Instead of resisting me, surprising me as much as they sexually excited me, obediently obeying me, they both came upstairs behind me. I entered my mother's bedroom and climbed on her bed. As if they were strippers albeit without music and without a pole, I watched them quickly remove their clothes. Quite the sexual sight to see, my aunt and my mother were naked. I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my horny life.

# # #

With me in the middle, they climbed on the king-sized bed on either side of me. As soon as my aunt made herself comfortable on my mother's big bed, I leaned to her and mounted her. I fondled her big, naked breasts while fingering and sucking her nipples. My aunt reached between my legs and took my erect prick in her hand to move it to her pussy. Parting her pussy lips with my stiff dick, she was already wet. With a gentle hump, I slid inside my aunt's cunt.

Thrusting my dick deeper, I slowly and gently humped her while kissing her, French kissing her. Something that I thought I'd never do, I made out with my aunt while making love to her. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked her. I fucked my aunt.

She returned my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. My aunt fuck me in the way that I fucked her. Awaiting her turn, my mother fondled her naked breasts, fingered her erect nipples, and rubbed her clit while watching me having sex with her sister.

"Danny! Danny! Oh, my God, Danny. Don't stop humping me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Danny. I'm cumming," said my aunt.

Not wanting to cum just yet, as soon as my aunt had her sexual orgasm, I pulled my prick out of her. She fell quiet while enjoying the afterglow of sex. As soon as I gave my aunt a sexual orgasm with my cock, I turned to my mother.

In the way that I had mounted my aunt, I mounted my mother. I kissed her, French kissed her. In the way that her sister reached down to move my naked prick to her pussy, lips my mother did the same. With a gentle trust, I slid inside my mother's cunt. We made love. I made love to my mother and she made love to me.

Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, we fucked. I fucked my mother and she fucked me. Continuing to hump one another faster and harder, we were both determine to make the other cum. Only, and again, not wanting to cum just yet, in the way that I gave my aunt a sexual orgasm with my cock, I gave my mother a sexual orgasm with my cock.

"Danny. Oh, my God, Danny. Don't stop. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Fuck me, Danny. Fuck me. Fuck your mother."

She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and wrapped her legs tightly around my back. Then, she closed her eyes, arched her back, and stiffened her legs. In the way that my aunt fell quiet while enjoying the afterglow of sex, my mother fell quiet while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

# # #

Not finished yet with having sex with my aunt and my mother, as soon as my aunt and my mother had rejuvenated themselves, I gave them my next instruction.

"Now that I gave you both sexual orgasms, I need you both to give me a sexual orgasm," I said. "I want you both to blow me. I want you both to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. I need to see you with my stiff dick in your mouths. I need to cum in both of your mouths," I said. I want to watch you swallow my cum."

Again, obediently obeying me, my aunt moved halfway down one side of the bed and my mother moved halfway down the other side of the bed. Taking turns stroking me, they took turns sucking me. Then, when I was ready to cum, they took turns taking me in their mouths. I ejaculated cum in my aunt's mouth and in my mother's mouth.

To be continued...

12