Family Incestuous Affairs, Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother-in-law strokes and sucks her son-in-law's big prick.
5.7k words
4.53
17.1k
33
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Incestuous Affairs, Ch. 02

Trying to sexually seduce him, forty-eight-year-old, mother-in-law, Carol, deliberately flashed her twenty-two-year-old son-in-law her naked pussy and her naked breasts.

I dated my wife, Darlene, for four-years before marrying her, when I was 22-years-old. Too young to get married, I wished that I had waited until I was, at least, thirty-years-old. After having sex with my aunt and my mother, now that I was married, I thought that was the last time that I'd be having incestuous and/or forbidden sex with anyone.

Boy was I wrong. As soon as I turned 21-years-old, turning on the sexual faucet on high, the erotic fun just started. A good-looking man with a muscular body, every woman that I met wanted to have sex with me. It didn't matter that I was married. The older women were the worst. Forget about going out to dinner, they just wanted to suck and fuck.

I had several incestuous encounters with my wife's mother, Carol, forbidden sex with her best friend, Joan, incestuous sex with my sister-in-law Kathy, and forbidden sex with my sister-in-law's mother, Rose. Then, much later, after I divorced my wife, I had forbidden sex with my girlfriend's adult, daughter, Erin. I even had sex with my girlfriend's mother, Pauline. Especially older women, it seemed that women were as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to them.

# # #

My mother-in-law Carol, is the real definition of MILF. She's definitely a mother who I'd love to fuck. Her being sexually attracted to me and clearly wanting to have sex with me started on my wedding day on of all days, and at my wedding reception at of all places. She shocked me as much as she sexually excited me by her sexual forwardness. Something that I never thought I'd say about my wife's mother, but Carol was a whore.

With the both of us having drank too much at the wedding reception, while grinding her shapely body against me as if she was humping me, we danced together a few times. Every time we danced; my mother-in-law held me closer than the mother of my newly married bride should. She pressed her big breasts against my chest and her pelvis against my pelvis. She danced with me as if we were lovers or newlyweds instead of mother-in-law and son-in-law.

With her dancing so romantically close, too close, she sexually excited me. She gave me an erection and I'm sure that she could feel my big dick poking her tummy where I should be poking my wife and not her mother. No doubt because of our alcohol consumption, while dancing with Carol, when I turned her away from the crowd, she allowed me to lower my hand behind her to feel her shapely ass. I felt and squeezed her ass through her dress and panties.

Then, moving my hand in between us where no one could see, she allowed me to feel her big breasts through her dress. Daring myself to do so, I felt one breast before I felt her other huge breast. Then, as soon as I felt her breasts, her nipples erected. While continuing to feel her tits, I fingered her nipples through her dress and her bra.

If it wasn't enough that I had felt my mother-in-law's ass through her dress, I couldn't believe that she allowed me to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples through her dress and bra, too. Returning the favor of my inappropriate, sexual touches, she slowly slid her hand down my chest, down my stomach, and stopped to feel my erection through my pants. I couldn't believe Carol felt my cock in the way that I felt her ass and her tits. Stunned as much as I was sexually excited, my mother-in-law felt my cock through my pants.

Having Carol for my wife's mother, I'm going to enjoy being married to her daughter, Darlene, and living in the same house. If my mother-in-law is making sexual advances to me on my wedding day, I couldn't imagine what she'd do after being married to her daughter for a while. I wondered if she'd try and sexually seduce me. I wondered if she stroke and suck my cock while I felt her naked breasts in the way that I'll be masturbating over her stroking and sucking my cock while I felt her naked breasts.

In the way that I saw my aunt and my mother naked, I'd love to see my wife's mother naked, too. While masturbating myself, I imagined what she'd look like without her clothes. In the way that I had sex with my mother and with my aunt, I'd love to have sex with Carol, too. In the way that I made love to and fucked my mother and my aunt, I'd love to make love to and fuck my mother-in-law, too.

# # #

We lived in a three family house with my mother-in-law and father-in-law living on the first floor, I lived with my wife, Darlene, on the second floor, and my brother-in-law, Stephen, lived with his wife Kathy on the third floor. Unbeknownst to me, my in-laws were heavy drinkers. They drank every night. After my father-in-law had his fill of beer, ready to pass out, he went to bed. A night owl and always staying up late, my mother-in-law had one for the road.

After my father-in-law had gone to bed and after my wife had retired and gone upstairs to bed, I stayed downstairs with her mother to talk. I liked her mother. She was intelligent and had a good sense of humor. Besides, with her always sexually flirting with me, I was eager to see what would sexually materialize between us. I was sexually attracted to my mother-in-law as she, seemingly, was sexually attracted to me.

With her an exhibitionist, my mother-in-law's usual attire was a housecoat with nothing underneath, no bra and no panties. I could clearly see her big, erect nipples that made their presence known through her thin housecoat. Also, as if she wanted me to see her naked pussy, she never snapped the snap by her crotch. Deliberately flashing me, every time she leaned backward to sit or leaned forward to stand, she'd flash me her brown, bushy, naked pussy. I couldn't count how many times I saw Carol's naked cunt.

As soon as her daughter left to go upstairs to bed, with Carol sitting across from me, seemingly to be more comfortable, she raised the hem of her housecoat from her knees to the middle of her thighs. Then, as we talked and laughed, as if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, she sat with her knees parted open enough to continually flash me her pussy. Trying not to stare, not wanting her to know that she was flashing me, I couldn't believe that my wife's mother continually flashed me her naked pussy.

'I'll be masturbating over seeing her naked pussy later tonight and tomorrow morning. In the way that I masturbated over my aunt and over my mother, I'll be masturbating over my mother-in-law,' I thought while already having an erection.

Something that I never expected to see, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother-in-law's cunt. Hard to believe that she'd deliberately flash me, not knowing which, I wondered if she had deliberately flashed me or unintentionally flashed me. Again, something that I couldn't wait to do, I couldn't wait to masturbate later over seeing Carol's naked pussy later tonight and tomorrow morning.

# # #

Then, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me again, she said something that made my cock tent my pajama bottoms. I put my hand over my erection for Carol not to see that I was sexually excited. All that I could do was to stare at all that my mother-in-law was showing me.

"I'm hot," she said unsnapping the top two snaps of her housecoat.

She opened and closed the top of her housecoat as if fanning herself. Every time she opened her housecoat, she showed me more of the tops of her big breasts and her long, sexy line of cleavage. She had gigantic breasts and I loved seeing all that I could see of them.

Now, whenever she leaned forward to pick up her drink from the coffee table, she gave me a down-housecoat view of her big, naked breasts. If it wasn't enough that she flashed me her naked pussy, now she flashed me her naked breasts, too. Something that happened to me after having incestuous sex with my aunt and my mother, in the way that I've always been a voyeur as are most men, I'm an exhibitionist, too, as are most women.

Returning the sexual favor of my wife's mother flashing me her naked pussy and her naked breasts, when she excused herself to use the bathroom, I stealthily removed my growing erection from my pajama bottoms. I never wore underwear beneath my pajama bottoms. Curious for her reaction, I wanted Carol to see my naked prick in the way that I saw her naked pussy and her naked breasts. I wondered if she'd look at my naked prick, stare at my erect prick, look away, and tell me that I was exposed.

Then, when my mother-in-law returned to her chair, pretending that I was unaware that my erect penis had escaped from my pajama pee hole, I deliberately flashed Carol my naked prick. In the way that I stared at her naked pussy and her naked breasts, she stared at my erect, naked cock. A game that we never tired of playing, we continually flashed one another all that we should never see. With her continuing to stare at my exposed dick, and with my erect prick pointing straight at her, I stood to take a napkin from the coffee table.

"Oh, my God," I said looking down at myself before looking up at Carol staring at my naked prick. "I'm so embarrassed," I said. "I had no idea that my penis popped out of my pajama pee hole," I said finally covering my naked cock with my hand before stuffing it back inside my pajamas. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

She laughed.

"It's okay," she said. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You have a big, beautiful penis."

Then, when my mother-in-law fell asleep in her chair, wanting to touch her and feel her while she slept, instead, I went upstairs. I couldn't get my mother-in-law's naked pussy and naked breasts out of my mind. Flashing her my naked prick sexually excited me enough to masturbate over her staring at my erect, naked prick, too. I couldn't wait to masturbate myself over flashing her my naked prick. She not only looked at my naked cock but also, in the way that I stared at her naked pussy and her naked tits, she stared at my naked prick.

I wondered if she'd remember flashing me her naked pussy and her naked breasts. I wondered if she had deliberately flashed me. It was hot seeing so much of my Carol's naked body. Giving me something to masturbate over, I'll be masturbating over seeing all that I shouldn't have seen of my mother-in-law.

I wondered if she'd remember seeing my naked prick. I wondered if she suspected that I had deliberately flashed her. It was so hot to flash Carol my erect, naked cock while pretending that I was unaware that I was exposed. When I'm not having sex with my wife, I'll be masturbating over my mother-in-law seeing my naked cock every morning and every night.

# # #

The next evening, again, after my father-in-law retired to his room and my wife went upstairs to bed, I stayed downstairs with my mother-in-law.

"Suddenly, I'm so tired," she said yawning and stretching.

I stood.

"I should go upstairs and allow you to go to bed."

She smiled at me.

"Don't go, yet. I'm enjoying this movie. I'd like to watch the end of it," she said.

Something that I never thought I'd say to my mother-in-law but something that I saw on a porn site, I said what I was thinking.

"If I sit on the couch, you can rest your head in my lap," I said.

Immediately liking my idea of her resting her head on my lap, she stood and moved with me to the couch. With her hand on my upper thigh and her fingers nearly in contact with my prick through my pajama bottoms, she made herself comfortable on my lap. As soon as she rested in that way, with the top two snaps of her housecoat unsnapped, the top of her housecoat fell open. Whether deliberately or unintentionally, she gave me a great down-housecoat view of her naked breasts.

Also, with her never snapping the snap by her pussy, she gave me a continual view of her brown, bushy pussy. If it wasn't enough that I was seeing my mother-in-law's naked tits and erect nipples, I was seeing her naked pussy, too. Sexually exciting me, my prick grew hard to all that I was seeing.

# # #

My cock immediately erected. While staring down at her naked breasts, my prick throbbed. While staring at her naked pussy, it pulsated. Then, sexually surprising me, in the way that she fingered the head of my erect prick when dancing with her at my wedding, Carol gently and lightly touched the head of my erect cock with her fingertips in her sleep.

I looked down at her and she looked as if she was sleeping. She continued to finger my cock in her sleep. Daring myself to do so, I ever so slowly and gently moved my horny hand down the top of her housecoat. While she continued fingering my prick, I felt the tops of her abundant breasts.

If my finger was an alpine skier, I slowly slid my finger down her long line of cleavage. With her not moving and still sleeping, I slowly moved my hand lower. I touched her naked breast. I felt her big tit. I fondled her naked breast. Then, with her not moving and continuing to breath as if she was sleeping, I moved my hand further down and cupped her big breast in my hand while fingering her erect nipple.

Then, as soon as she moved, not wanting her to catch me sexually abusing her, I quickly removed my hand from her housecoat. Again, daring myself to do so, I wanted to do what I saw on that porn site. I stealthily removed my erect prick from my pajama pee hole. My cock was within inches of my mother-in-law's mouth.

While waiting for her to stir, hoping that she didn't open her eyes, I took my prick in my hand and slowly slid it across her lips. Sexually surprising me, she flicked out her tongue in her sleep and licked my big dick. My mother-in-law licked the head of my prick. I couldn't believe that Carol licked my erect cock.

I looked down to see if she was still sleeping and with her still asleep, I slowly slid my prick across her lips again. This time, I parted her lips with my prick. Sexually surprising me again, as if she was dreaming about blowing her husband in her sleep, she opened her mouth enough to take my cock inside her mouth.

Once my prick was in her mouth, she licked me with her tongue. She sucked me. My mother-in-law was blowing me in my sleep. Then, again, as if she was dreaming, she wrapped her hand around my dick and stroked me. Carol was stroking me and blowing me in her sleep.

In the way that it didn't take me long to explode a volume of cum in my aunt's mouth and my mother's mouth, it didn't take me long to explode a huge load of cum in my mother-in-law's mouth. Instead of spitting it out, she swallowed. Yet, she had cum dripping from her lips. I wiped my cum from her lips with my napkin. Then, I gently put her head on a pillow, and went upstairs.

'My mother-in-law blew me,' I thought. 'I can't believe that Carol sucked my cock. I ejaculated in her mouth. She swallowed my cum. Never have I been as sexually excited as I was now,' I thought.

# # #

While my wife had to drive to work and face the long commute there and home, thank God, I worked from home. The next day, I had a hangover. Having just gotten out of the shower, I walked in the kitchen naked while drying my hair with a towel.

As soon as I removed the towel from my hair and looked up, I was surprised to see my mother-in-law sitting at the kitchen table watching me drying my hair. In the way that I stared at her naked pussy and her naked breasts last night, she stared at my naked cock this morning. Yet, in the way that she was unembarrassed and unashamed, I was unembarrassed and unashamed. Instead, especially after she blew me in her sleep last night, I was sexually excited that Carol had a good, long look of my naked penis.

Not covering my nakedness with my hand or with my towel, for her to come upstairs and let herself in without knocking, I figured that she wanted to see me naked as much as I wanted her to see me naked. I watched her staring at my naked prick in the way that I stared at her naked breasts and her naked pussy. Clearly, my mother-in-law was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her.

"Sorry," she said. "I let myself in. I knew you made coffee and I needed a cup," she said while continuing to stare at my naked prick.

Again, in the way that my mother didn't cover her nakedness with her hands, I didn't cover my nakedness with my towel.

"Nice cock," said my mother-in-law with a sexy smile. "My daughter must be a happy woman," she said.

She leaned forward in her chair to stare longer and harder at my naked prick.

"How big does it get," she asked surprising me by asking me such a sexually inappropriate question?

I walked over to her.

"See for yourself," I said walking close enough to her for her to reach out her hand and wrap her fingers around my naked cock.

With her not mentioning that she had sucked my prick last night and allowed me to cum in her mouth, I figured that she must have been fast asleep and blown me in her sleep.

# # #

Not thinking that she would, she surprised me when she did. As I had hoped she would, she reached out her hand, wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my stiff prick, and held my cock in her hand while staring up at me. Then, something that I couldn't believe she did, she slowly stroked me. Carol stroked my cock to a big and hard erection. She masturbated me while continuing to stare up at me.

"With all of the drinking that he does, your father-in-law hasn't had an erection in years. It's nice to hold a big, hard dick in my hand," she said looking up at me again while smiling.

She looked down at her braless breasts before looking up at me.

"You may feel my breasts, if you'd like while I stroke you. I love having my breasts felt and my nipples fingered while stroking a cock.

I felt her naked breasts through her housecoat while fingering her erect nipples. Then, I unsnapped her housecoat another snap to expose her big, naked breasts to my horny eyes. My wife had big tits, D cup breasts, but my mother-in-law had bigger tits than my wife. Carol easily had double D cup breasts. I love big tits, the bigger the better, and my mother-in-law certainly had big ones.

"I love your big tits, Carol. You have beautiful and shapely breasts," I said feeling her naked breasts and fondling her huge tits while fingering her big, erect nipples. "They're so big. I love how they feel firm as much as they feel soft. I love how big your nipples get," I said pulling them, turning them, and twisting them. "You have really big nipples."

She looked up at me and watched me fondling her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Then, smiling up at me, she stared down at my naked cock again. I couldn't believe my wife's mother was staring at my naked prick. I couldn't believe that Carol was stroking my stiff dick. Then, she asked me something that shocked me as much as it sexually excited me.

"May I suck it? May I suck your cock, Danny," she asked looking up at me again? "I'd love to take you in my mouth. I'd love to give you a blowjob," said my mother-in-law.

Clearly, she didn't know that she had blown me last night. I looked at her stunned. If it wasn't enough that Carol was seeing my naked penis, my mother-in-law was stroking my cock. She was masturbating me. Then, making me even more sexually excited, she asked me if she could suck my cock. She wanted to blow me.

"It's been a long time since I've sucked a prick. I love sucking cock and I'd love to suck your cock. Before I married your father-in-law, when I was dating, I'd rather give a date that I didn't like a blowjob instead of a goodnight kiss," she said with a dirty laugh. "To me, a French kiss is more personal than a blowjob," she said.

She stared down at my erect prick again.

"May I give you a blowjob, Danny," she asked while looking up at me with her big, brown eyes? "You may cum in my mouth, if you'd like," she said. "I love tasting and swallowing cum."

12