Family Incestuous Affairs, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not turning down a blowjob, especially one from my wife's mother, I stepped closer to her. She leaned forward in her chair to take me in her mouth. I stared down at my mother-in-law with my big dick buried in her mouth.

I couldn't believe my mother-in-law was blowing me while stroking me and as I fondled her big, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. Hard to wrap my head around, my MILF of a mother-in-law continued stroking my cock while sucking my cock. I put a gentle hand behind her brunette, pretty head. I humped her mouth and fucked her face.

"Cum, Danny. Cum," she said while determined for me to cum in her mouth. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow you," she said encouraging me to cum in her mouth. "Cum, Danny. Cum."

# # #

After I ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth, not spitting me out, she swallowed my cum. I quickly excused myself and got dressed. Reeling with sexual excitement, I couldn't believe my mother-in-law blew me. I'll be masturbating over this day and over my mother stroking my prick while sucking my prick for the rest of my horny life.

Only, the next day, my mother-in-law had her 46-year-old, best friend, Joan, over the house. Curious that she had her best friend over the house after she blew me yesterday, I suspected that something was up. In the way that Joan looked at me, smiled at me, and stared at the bulge in my jeans, she seemed to be as sexually attracted to me as my mother-in-law was sexually attracted to me.

After my mother, my aunt, and now my mother-in-law sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in their mouths, I wondered if Carol told Joan that she had blown me. I wondered if Joan would want to suck my cock, too. I wondered if her best friend would have sex with me in the way that I had sex with my wife's mother. With Joan as attractive as Carol, I'd love to have extramarital sex with her.

Instead of sitting in the recliner across from Carol, I sat on the couch next to Joan and adjacent to my mother-in-law sitting in her chair. It was late morning and instead of my mother-in-law getting dressed, she was in her virtually, transparent nightgown. I loved seeing Carol's nearly naked body through her nightgown. I looked at Joan while waiting for her reaction to me seeing so much of my mother-in-law's beautiful body.

Clearly, I could see the shape and the size of her naked breasts through her nightgown. I could see her big, erect, brown nipples. I could see her brown, bushy pussy, and when she stood and turned to walk to the kitchen for more coffee, I saw her shapely naked ass and her ass crack.

Seeing all that I saw of my mother-in-law's sexy and shapely body sexually excited me. I had a noticeable erection that tented my pajama bottoms. Then, when my mother-in-law excused herself to use the bathroom, I made a sexual pass at Joan.

"I can't believe the nightgown that Carol is wearing. I can see her as if she's naked," I said to Joan. "I can see the shape and the size of her big breasts. I can see her erect nipples and her areolas, too."

Joan laughed.

"She's always been an exhibitionist," said Joan. "I think that she wanted you to see her body as much as you wanted to see her body. You're wife's mother is a bit of a whore," she said with a laugh while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "And so am I," she said.

I smiled.

"With her daughter somewhat of a prude, I'm glad Carol's an exhibitionist. I'm glad that she's a bit of a whore. I'm glad that you're a big of a whore, too." I said with a dirty laugh. "I love seeing her naked pussy, her huge naked breasts, and her shapely, naked ass," I said with another dirty laugh.

Joan nodded her head.

# # #

"With all that she's sexually flashing me of her beautiful body, she made me sexually excited," I said while giving Joan a sexy smile and a naughty look. "She gave me an erection."

I looked down at my cock that tented my pajama bottoms. She looked down at my bulging cock, too. Then, sexually surprising her as much as I seemingly sexually aroused her, I took Joan's hand by her wrist and moved it to my cock.

"See," I said. "Feel how big it is."

Instead of pulling her hand away, she laughed with glee. She squeezed my cock through my pajama bottoms and when she did, I removed my cock from my pajama pee hole. As if she had never seen a naked, erect prick before and she certainly had never seen my naked, erect prick before.

"You have such a big dick," she said while fondling the head of my erect penis with her fingertips.

Joan stared down at my naked prick. In the way that I did with my mother-in-law yesterday, I did with Joan today. I removed my erect cock from my pajama pee hole. In the way that Carol had done yesterday morning, Joan wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my erect, naked cock.

Again, in the way that Carol had slowly stroked me yesterday, Joan slowly stroked me today. My mother-in-law's best friend was giving me a hand job. With her willingly and consensually ready to have extramarital sex with me, clearly, Carol must have told Joan about her blowing me.

# # #

When my mother-in-law returned from the bathroom, she looked at her best friend stroking my cock.

"I see you two are having fun," she said with a dirty laugh. "Doesn't Danny have a big prick, Joan," she asked her friend.

Joan smiled.

"He certainly does. He has the biggest cock that I've ever seen and held in my hand," she said with a dirty laugh.

While Joan continued stroking my cock, I felt her breasts through her blouse. Then, I unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her white bra. With her not stopping me, I lifted her bra to reveal her C cup breasts. While she continued playing with my cock, I felt and fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

"Suck my cock, Joan. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said while putting a gentle hand behind her brunette, pretty head. "Blow me, Joan."

Obediently obeying me, in the way that my mother, my aunt, and my mother-in-law did, Carol's best friend did, too. She willingly and consensually leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. She stroked me while sucking me. Joan blew me. Determined to make me cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. It didn't take me long to cum in her mouth.

"If you come with me upstairs, I'll eat your pussy," I said to Joan.

Carol laughed.

"Why take her upstairs? Have sex with her here on the couch. I'd like to watch. Maybe, after you eat her pussy, you'll eat my pussy, too," said my whore of a mother-in-law. "I'll put a sheet down on the couch and I'll get a couple of pillows from the bedroom," she said.

She stood, got a sheet from the closet, and covered the couch with it and put the pillows by the head of the couch. Carol watched her best friend undressing. She stripped herself naked. Then, making herself comfortable on the couch, I made myself comfortable between her long, shapely legs.

Returning the favor of her giving me oral sex, I gave her oral sex. I fingered Joan's pussy while licking her pussy as my mother-in-law watched. Carol lifted her nightgown to her crotch, and masturbated herself with her finger while watching me eating her best friend. I continued licking her pussy and fingering her pussy until she screamed with sexual delight and have a sexual orgasm.

"Danny! Danny! Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Rub my clit faster. Lick my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm cumming, Danny. I'm cumming," she said before falling silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

With her not having her pussy eaten in a very long time, it didn't take her long to have a sexual orgasm.

# # #

After I ate Joan's pussy, she got up and disappeared in the bathroom. Not to be denied me giving her oral sex, my mother-in-law removed her nightgown and moved to the couch. She was naked. The first time seeing Carol without her clothes, I stared at her huge, naked breasts in the way that she stared at my big, naked dick yesterday.

As soon as she spread her shapely legs, as I did with Joan, I did with Carol. I made myself comfortable between her long, shapely legs. Something that I thought I'd never do when I married her daughter, I fingered my mother-in-law's her pussy while licking her pussy. I ate Carol's cunt.

In the way that it didn't take Joan long to have a sexual orgasm, it didn't take my wife's mother long to have her sexual orgasm. In the way that both women loved sucking cock, I loved eating pussy. As soon as I finger fucked her deeper while rubbing her G spot, she called my name.

"Danny! Oh, my God, Danny. Lick me, Danny. Lick me. Don't stop licking me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Danny," she said.

# # #

The next day, with me now working from home, I'm always hanging around the house. I was sitting on the first floor front porch enjoying a cup of coffee. My wife and my father-in-law had already gone to work.

A sudden noise caught my attention. When I turned to my right, my mother-in-law was standing in front of her bedroom window naked while trying to fix her Venetian blinds that had fallen. After seeing her yesterday without her clothes while eating her pussy, I couldn't believe that I saw Carol naked again.

Not missing this sexual opportunity to have incestuous sex with my mother-in-law again, I entered her house and entered her bedroom without knocking. Still naked, with her unashamed and unembarrassed, my mother-in-law turned to face me. I stared at her naked body today in the way that I stared at her naked body yesterday.

"I can't reach to put them back," she said. "Can you help me?"

She made no move to cover her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and/or her naked ass. My wife's mother was naked, totally naked. I grabbed the stepladder and while reinstalling the blinds, my mother put a hand on my buttocks to keep me from falling.

On the pretense of holding me so that I wouldn't fall, not only did she feel my ass through my jeans while I was on the stepladder, she reached around me to feel my cock through my jeans and underwear. I couldn't believe that my wife's mother was touching me and feeling me in such a sexually inappropriate way. Clearly, in the way that I wanted to have sex with her, she wanted to have sex with me.

# # #

After I fixed her blinds, she took me by the hand and pulled me to her bed. She undressed me. She stripped me naked. Then, she pushed me back on her bed and mounted me.

My mother kissed me, French kissed me, while on top of me and making love to me. Then, I rolled her over. I humped her faster and I humped her harder. I fucked her. I fucked my wife's mother.

"Danny! Danny! Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Danny," she said falling silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

I gave her a sexual orgasm with my cock. More than being her son-in-law, I was her lover. Over the years that I was married to her daughter, I lost count how many times we had sex. When she wasn't making love to me, I fucked her. When I wasn't fucking her, I ate her pussy. When I wasn't eating her pussy, she sucked my cock. My mother-in-law continually blew me.

To be continued...

12