All Comments on 'Family Issues Ch. 02'

by allthatisfuta

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Allthatisfuta I come here to wank

Not to read complex stories.let you have 2 stars for the hot sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thsi is amazing writing

Although futa is not my preferred form of porn, the writing is compelling; you have real talent. I could follow your writing easily. Too bad that you do not write incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, I am hooked. Please get to chapter 3 soon!

Very good story, I really enjoy the build up. My only regret is that you don't appear to have chapter 3 out yet, and it is leaving me with a major cliff hanger. The sex scenes are hot but honestly, I am waiting (and hoping) for the eventual turn where Kevin and Helen finally get together. The build up for that scene is unbearable. Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Story

This is a well written story. The first chapter was quite the introduction a d this second is a perfect follow to lead us into the next. The pace is done well with both the character development and the flow of the story itself. Many people may come on this site to jack off, but I personally like these kinds of stories most. It really pulls you in so long as you're not strictly thinking about sex. That said, keep up the good work, I look forward to the third chapter.

mortlmortlover 6 years ago
Nice

Keep up the good writing. Loved the story. Can´t wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interested to see where this will go.

Wonder if this will actually end with Diana getting cucked, kek. She'd deserve it in any case.

Also, this actually reminds me a lot of 'My Hermaphrodite Boss' by Metamorphose. Both in terms of set up and Dialogue. And I wound up loving that one too, more for the story itself than the fetish content, surprisingly.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not liking Diana very much. But if she serves as a stepping stone for Kevin and Helen to come together and share something sweet then this will all be worth it. Definitely enjoying the story so far. I just hope it doesn't end with a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story, need the next chapter ("fix") soon!

Love the story, please keep up the great writing!

Is a paring between Helen and Kevin going to emerge?

Is it possible to give a little more backstory for Kevin in the next chapter? A heart-to-heart between Kevin and Helen over their past and current issues?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this one

Great story with Great Sex. Love it when both come together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This is amazing, I love Kevin and can’t wait for him to get free from Diana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another great chapter

Starting was a bit confusing, I actually thought I was reading some other story without a warning. It wasnt too long to bore me but also not so informative about Helen. I think u have some long running plans to reveal the characters background.

Dont know why Diana is such a sociopath but hope she got some real friend(s), someone to care for her beside her family. Overal the characters are lively and believable with good humor though Kevin tries a bit too hard to be funny sometimes even though he has been through some hardships and the current situation he is in now may put a sore spot in his ass. Still he seems to accept the outcome of the deal no matter it hurts him or he savour the little benefits.

One more thing though you mentioned Kevin's purple eyes and how strong some futas are and even some of them serves in the army, it makes me curious about the world you build in this story. Wouldn't mind to read other feats of futas or the other differences to our world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great fantastic story, not so much erotica

You've done marvellously well on the plot and the writing itself, but isn't this supposed to be a erotic story of Futa dominating males? I love your current sex scenes but maybe a bit more in 4 pages would be more satisfactory to your readers

tex4tgtex4tgover 6 years ago
Helen !

Love this story. I'd be Helen's boyfriend in a hart beat. Can't wait for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing Story

One of the best stories I’ve ever read. Perfect balance between drama, romance, comedy and eroticness. The language is so much refined and cogent. Please, and its my humble plea to you, write many chapters of this amazing series. It was truly an terrific read. Thank you very much. And keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not really a fan of stories that go past two pages but your story is amazing! Keep writing. Hopefully chapter three comes soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very High Quality

You've been bookmarked, I plan to read everything you submit.

FibaroFibaroover 6 years ago
I am definetly hooked now

Please dont listen to those who say there needs to be more sex, your story is fantastic and you should write it the way you want. I for one am just glad you want to share this masterpiece. Just write what you feel should be written you havedone an amazing job already and I trust that you will continue to do so.

for the people that whine about more sex or comming here just to wank, go visit an other story. no one forces you to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong Catagory Earns 1 Star

This chapter, and the first, are rape and/or force. Resubmit in the propper catagory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story is great-the naysayers can stuff it.

Great story but spelling needs correcting to make it perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yup dorks

Literotica do's this all the time posting stories in different category i've seen sex in non erotic and futa's in lesbian so there

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hate Diana...

I'm really beginning to hate Diana as a character and I sincerely hope Kevin doesn't end up staying with her. I know it said in the beginning that they end up getting married but it didn't say that they stayed married. Helen has a reason for being the way she is. She has PTSD. Diana on the other hand doesn't. She's just a spoiled bitch who thinks Kevin is nothing but a toy. Then when she forces him to give another girl "the best bj ever" she gets pissed off that he did what she made him do and then proceeds to rape him in the middle of the parking lot... Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this scenario?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs less rape

There doesn't need to be less sex, because all of the sex is rape. Futhermore, this category is for Transsexuals & Crossdressers (which really shouldn't be grouped together either). The other futanari stories that are placed here for, lack of a better option, do not include a fantasy universe/beings or constant manipulation and rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Diana - Classic Narrcissist

I feel so sorry for Kevin.

Sausage17Sausage17about 3 years ago

I’m really really starting to hate Diana. She’s a paranoid, needy bitch who has just raped her “boyfriend”. And Helen? She forced a man into a relationship and then deluded herself into thinking that he’s just like all the other men she’s dealt with. I really hope things change.

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 2 years ago

The plot thickens! Helen is more than we thought she was and Diana is truly a despicable human being for raping Kevin. The thing is, when is Kevin going to do something about it?

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

Wow! very good story

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

To charmingcharles2896: the plot SICKENS. Not into rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What did Kevin expect? The letters had to belong to one of the girls and if Diana doesn’t know about it then it’s obvious that it’s Helen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kevin is the only sympathetic character here by a long shot. Are we supposed to ever warm up to the girls? Dianna the mentally stunted rapist, and Helen the abusive slumlord and war criminal?

You even went out of your way to talk about how the Iraqi freedom fighter she murders is a fifteen year old? I’m supposed to feel sorry for her PTSD after that? Come on…

Don’t even get me started on the shitty “Valkyrie” letter that’s clearly just an opportunity to write as many slurs as you can get away with.

This is American butt rock Erotica. McErotica, if you will.

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorover 1 year ago

I love the way Kevin folds Diana's laundry and makes absolutely scrumptious meals. It makes him such a cutey and totally wifey material. Obviously just waiting for him and Helen to realize they are meant for each other

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorover 1 year ago

Also, the way Diana angrily takes him after the club was spicyyyyyyyyy

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Maybe the fact that Helen forced him into sexual slavery with a rapist abuser gives him the right? Lol. Wheres the moral high ground coming from Helen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous