Family Lessons Ch. 4

Story Info
He gives stepmother a good morning screw & facial.
2.4k words
4.52
418.8k
115

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,761 Followers

Billy Johnson woke up with what was commonly known as morning wood. He was forming a rather large tent under his blankets. His dreams the previously night had been filled with visions of his beautiful stepmother.

"Did it really happen?" he said aloud to himself. Billy was referring to yesterday evening when his father had let him fuck his gorgeous stepmother under the guise of a sex education lesson of some sort. His father had even let Billy fuck her ass a little before he finished by fucking her tits and cumming all over her big 40DD boobs.

Billy lay in bed, his thoughts drifting through last nights activities when he heard the sound of the shower being turned on. His parents had obviously woken up. Billy drifted off a little, dozing on and off as he waited for his alarm clock to go off. He must off gone back to sleep as he was suddenly awakened by the sound of the front door slamming closed as his father departed for work.

As Billy reached down to scratch himself, still finding his dick hard, he heard the shower being turned on again, his stepmother was obviously getting up now too. The sudden mental imagine of his beautiful blonde stepmother stepping naked into the shower caused his hard cock to twitch. Billy smiled to himself and let his imagination run with it, enjoying the picture of Sharon's wonderful curves getting splashed with water as she stroked her whole body with a washcloth.

"What am I waiting for?" Billy said to himself. After last night he had nothing to lose!

Billy practically leapt out of bed and walked hurriedly down the hallway towards his parents room, where Sharon was showering in the ensuite bathroom. As he slipped into their room he heard the shower being turned off, he was a little too late, but Billy was not about to let that stop him. He tip toed across his parents room, Sharon had left the bathroom door open to let the steam from her shower escape so he crept right in there just as she was wrapping a towel around the lush curves of her body.

Sharon was facing away from him as he moved up behind her. The fluffy white towel she wore was knotted between her ample breasts and was a little short, barely falling past the lovely curves of her buttocks and displaying her wonderfully long legs to Billy's hungry gaze.

"Ahh!" screamed Sharon as Billy suddenly pounced, grabbing her from behind and pulling her against him, his rock hard erection pressing into her ass through the towel.

"Morning Mom," cooed Billy as he kept her held close, gently grinding himself against her posterior.

"Holy shit Billy! You scared the crap out of me!" complained Sharon, her heart beating rapidly.

"Mmm," Billy moaned into her ear as he kissed the side of her neck, one of the hands he had wrapped around her slipped up to cup and squeeze her right breast through the towel she had around her. Sharon moaned at his touch and melted back against him.

"What are you doing William?" she asked him, but did nothing to stop him as he kneaded her full breast and continued to rub himself against her ass.

"I just came in to say good morning," said Billy, releasing her breasts as both his hands moved to the knot in the middle and began to untie her towel.

"I'm not sure we should be doing this William," said Sharon, but her protest was only half hearted, she did nothing as Billy let her towel drop to the bathroom floor, unveiling her breathtaking naked body.

Billy slid both hands up to her big tits and squeezed hard, at the same time he pressed his hard cock against her bare buttocks, "I've got a big surprise I want you to take care of for me Mom." Sharon immediately felt a sense of guilt filling her, Billy's touch on her breasts and the feel of his hardness against her ass was already making her wet. Sharon moaned a little, leaning back against him, she was a married woman and if things went any further she would be cheating on her husband. Last night she had fucked Billy with her husbands permission and encouragement, but this was different, her husband was not here. Sharon didn't care, Billy felt so good against her. She wanted him more than anything.

"Ooo," whispered Sharon as Billy kneaded her heaving tits. She reached around behind her and grabbed hold of his erect cock in her soft hand. "Did you wake up with this swollen thing?" she asked, stroking his hard cock and no longer making any attempt to stop his advances. She wanted this just as much as he did, if not more. Sharon no longer cared that Billy was her stepson, for now he was just a man, a man with an incredible cock who made her feel wonderfully aroused at the slightest touch.

"I did," said Billy, thrusting slightly against her hand and at the same time groping more insistently at her large tits, "and I was hoping you'd be able to make the swelling go down."

Sharon moaned as he pulled on her nipples. She then turned around to face him, stroking his cock with both hands, "I'm sure I can take a look at this thing and see what I can do," she said, enjoying the game they were playing. She stood in front of him now, his big cock between them and her hands running over the whole long, hard length.

"It's feeling a little funny," said Billy, his smirk growing as he realized that his stepmother was playing back a little. "Perhaps you should kiss it better," he suggested cheekily.

Sharon smiled at him seductively and then dropped to her knees, her hands never stopping there skillful stroking. She leant forward, opening her mouth 'till her tongue was less than an inch from the throbbing head of his cock, then she stopped. "Are you sure I should?" she asked Billy, fluttering her eyelashes innocently, "I mean I'm not sure if you father would want me to."

Billy moaned in frustration, "Suck my cock Mom!" he begged, thrusting forward impatiently with his hips, his cock bumping against her lips and smearing them with his already flowing precum.

"If you say so honey," with that she leant over his cock and took him in to the hilt. Billy's eyes went wide, he had expected her to play with him and lick and tease him for a bit, but to his amazement she was immediately deep-throating him. Billy stumbled a little as Sharon swallowed his whole length, bathing him in the warmth of her mouth, her head bobbing rapidly.

"Oh God!" he groaned, putting one hand against the wall to steady him, the other going to the back of Sharon's head to guide her movements.

Sharon drew his cock out of his mouth and looked up at him. "Does that feel like it's doing any good?" she asked him, but didn't wait for his reply, she once again shoved his hard cock into her mouth, working her lips down to the base of the shaft and brushing his pubic hair with her nose.

Billy reached down and grabbed handfuls of her long blonde hair. It gave him a great feeling of power, standing in front of his voluptuous stepmother as she knelt submissively at his feet, sucking his cock. Billy bucked forward with his hips and began to fuck her willing face. He clutched tightly onto her hair and slammed his cock again and again into her mouth. Sharon took it expertly, relaxing her throat and letting him use her mouth as roughly as he wanted.

"Oh fuck that's good!" he groaned, stopping his thrusts. Billy paused for a moment, looking down at Sharon as she sucked on the head of his cock. He then pulled out and rubbed his cock all over her face, loving the way the smooth skin of her cheeks felt against his hardness. Billy then moved over to the toilet, dropping the seat closed and sitting on it. Sharon seemed to sense what he wanted, she stood up and moved closer, turning away from him so that her lovely ass was facing his way. Billy smiled and reached up with both hands to knead and squeeze the firm and rounded globes of Sharon's ass. He groped and pinched for a few minutes then gave her a sharp slap across one buttock.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked.

"Why don't you feel for yourself?" purred Sharon in reply, looking back over her shoulder at Billy.

Billy grinned widely. He then reached up between her legs and rubbed his hand across her snatch. She was dripping wet. Sharon moaned as Billy's hands moved to her hips. He urged her downwards and Sharon went willingly, spreading her legs over his and lowering herself down towards his upthrust cock. When she was inches above him Sharon reached down between her parted thighs and grabbed hold of Billy's hard cock, lining him up with the moist lips of her pussy and grazing the tip of his cock across her.

"You want this?" she asked him huskily. Sharon decided Billy was being a little dominating and she needed to regain some control.

"God yes," moaned Billy, thrusting upwards with his hips, trying to push up inside her. Sharon merely re-angled his cock and he grazed across the front of her pussy, rubbing her clit and sending shivers through her.

"Ask nicely then William," she breathed, she wanted him so much herself it was hard to make him wait.

"Please let me fuck you Mom," begged Billy.

"Certainly William," Sharon said, sinking down on his cock. Both Billy and Sharon let out satisfied groans as Billy's hard cock slid up inside Sharon's cunt.

"Damn that feels good!" moaned Billy. Sharon had to agree, her stepson's big cock filled her perfectly, like they were made to be together. Sharon rocked back and forth gently on him, getting a feel for him. Billy reached around and pulling her backwards so that she was leaning against him, her head dropping backwards onto his shoulder. Billy rocked his hips upwards against her as they continued their leisurely fuck, his hands sliding between her thighs to stroke her clit as his cock moved within her.

"Oh William!" moaned Sharon as Billy continued to stroke her clit with one hand. Sharon took hold of his other hand and guided it up to her right breast which he immediately started squeezing and massaging. Billy continued the slow rotations of his hips, keeping his cock deep within her. His other hand slid up to grab onto Sharon's other breast and he vigorously kneaded the two massive melons.

"God you've got great hooters," he whispered into her ear, squeezing and mauling at the large orbs. Sharon merely groaned in reply, almost overcome at how great it felt as she ground her buttocks back into his lap. Billy seized her nipples and pinched them tightly, tugging on the ends of her breasts. "I think I'm gonna cum soon," Billy moaned softly into her ear.

"Hmmm," murmured Sharon, not properly hearing him. Billy's hands released her big tits and dropped back to her hips, pulling her downward as he began to shove harder up into her.

"I'm gonna fill you up," Billy groaned, thrusting faster and deeper.

"No!" gasped Sharon as his words finally sunk in. She rose up off Billy and as his cock popped free he groaned in annoyance. "You can't…" stammered Sharon as guilt once again set in. Sharon couldn't let her stepson cum in her. After Howard's insistence the night before she couldn't betray him in that respect. "You can fuck my tits again?" suggested Sharon, at the same time as she wanted to stay true to her husband she also wanted to please Billy. "Or I can suck you off."

Billy stood up, a look of displeasure and lust on his face. Billy pushed Sharon to her knees and she immediately reached for his cock, her mouth opening compliantly.

"No!" snapped Billy, pulling back and placing a hand on the top of her head to keep her lips from reaching him.

"What?" Sharon questioned as Billy's hand went to his cock and he began to rapidly tug on it, only inches in front of her face. Sharon immediately realized Billy wanted to cum on her face, it was the ultimate in submissiveness and for some reason Sharon couldn't work out it turned her on even more.

"Open your mouth Mom," ordered Billy, his hand a rapid blur on his cock. Sharon did as instructed and knelt, eagerly awaiting his orgasm with her mouth wide open. Billy's hand twitched faster and faster as he felt the cum welling up in his testicles. He looked down at the glorious sight of his naked stepmother on her knee's before him, her mouth open and ready for his deposit.

"Oh Fuck!" grunted Billy as his knees buckled a little and cum burst from his cock. Sharon gasped as the sticky white goo shot from her stepson's cock and splashed over her face. The initial spurt splattered over her right cheek and eye, a little going in her mouth and some even splashing into her hair. As Sharon closed her eyes the second gob roped directly into her mouth. "Oh yes!" gasped Billy, milking his cock into Sharon's mouth, his load even bigger than the one she had swallowed in the car.

Sharon gulped down the cum as it filled her mouth, the taste as delicious as she remembered. Billy, his cock spent rubbed the oozing head of his penis over her lips, smearing them with his seed. Her tongue flicked out to taste him and lap up more of his cum, but Billy pulled his cock out of reach. Without a word he grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and used it to wipe clean his cock, wrapping it around the shaft and rubbing off his cum.

"Now that's what I call a great way to get rid of morning wood," said Billy as he cleaned his sticky shaft.

Sharon smiled and licked her lips, "Anytime honey."

"Tomorrow I want to wake up to you sucking my cock," said Billy immediately.

"What?" stammered Sharon in surprise, she had not really expected him to take her up on the offer.

"You heard me bitch!" snapped back Billy. Without another word he turned and left the bathroom, leaving Sharon sitting on the floor in bewilderment, her face and hair streaked with semen.

...to be continued...

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,761 Followers