All Comments on 'Family Lessons Ch. 4'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dixiebullfrog7dixiebullfrog7almost 17 years ago
Dear George,

If you are interested in believable sex, this chapter is definitely unbelievable. Stepmom eagerly fucks her stepson immediately after Dad said "No, this is a one-time deal", but then she stops the son from cumming inside her because her husband would disapprove????? Fucking him again is the big No-No, yet she stops him before he finishes inside her. Way short of believable. And you throw in the usual porn facial as a substitute ending that Stepmom agrees to instead of cumming inside her. In a room full of women, none would eagerly agree to a messy, in-your-eyes facial instead of the real thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Jumped the shark

Chapters 1, 2 and 3 were brill. This is too far. You've destroyed the suspense. Terrible writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Suddenly son is a porn stud?

You kinda had something going. It wasn't perfect (the dad angle made no sense) but it was working okay as m/s fare. You were a bit too p0rny all along, then, he becomes abusive and you lost it. He was introverted, now he's a trash-talking porn wannabe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not exactly.

This jumps the gun, but you still can explain Billy's behavior with the fact that today's youth grows up with internet porn.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

'bitch...'-?!?

you lost me with that...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous