All Comments on 'Family Matters Ch. 01'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
is the author

Is this author partially/fully brain damaged? Far too many places a single word fills a nearly/totally a complete line, just a bunch of the same letters strung together to making it. That is stupid and insults readers.

Stamen69Stamen69over 13 years ago
To anonymous

Anonymous, panning an entire story because you didn't like the way the author handled text in climax makes you a troll. There is no need for you to make ad hominem attacks about the author having brain damage.

Get a user name. Only punks post anonymously.

Dezurtdawg, I thought it was great.

Tomba56Tomba56over 13 years ago
AWESOME

I love the beginning of this story. Please continue. I'm really looking forward to more installments of this series. I liked the character development and the dialogue. The story was tight and concise without dragging things out too much. The few grammatical errors didn't distract me from the story you were sharing. The readers who don't like your tale should exercise their freedom of choice by not indulging further and allow those of us who enjoyed it to reward your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: To anonymous

There's one little problem with YOUR comments: he was right.

<P>

As for being anonymous, that has always been of of the key facets of the internet. Hell, I still remember the old anon.penet.fi remailer. What is really galling is newbies who come on the net and want the net to change the way THEY think it is run. If you don't like anonymous posters, maybe it's YOU who should avoid the net.

dirt043dirt043over 13 years ago
awesome

Loved it please keep writing . Looking forward to more!!! Don't listen to ASSnonymous.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Fantastic

With the way his Aunt takes care of him, he may be hard pressed to take on any other females, but hell he can be as much of a super stud as the author wants.

I want to see him nail his sister and mother, along with his cousin, especially his mom. She would be as hot as his Aunt and become a slut for him like her sister is doing.

A great storyline and a very erotic story.

Thanks for the read

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyover 13 years ago

awesome story and realy hot. keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Potential?

Why do so many authors continue to have 19 yr old son's with 37 yr old mothers or less. How many women have kids at 17? Get real. A mature woman in her 40's is more realistic.

Also why the monstrous cock lengths. I thought this had potential but too many unrealistic things made it distractint

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 13 years agoAuthor
to 'Potential?'

You have got to be kidding! If you look around you will notice that girls everywhere are having kids at 17, 16, 15, even 14 years old or younger! I personally know three women of the age you find so impossible, yet they have sons of 18 or older. Why must you challenge somebody's fiction over something so trivial. Stop being anonymous and write your own! But hey, thanks for reading my little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
JUST WOW

I AM IN UTTER SHOCK! I have NEVER juiced 5 times to one story BRAVO!! WELL DONE!!! and can NOT wait to read the next installment of gary and jessica. WELL DONE

DonricoDonricoover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!! I loved it

That was Hot. I agree with dezurtdawg, I have seen many and most of the young ladies I grew up with having children at 14, 15, 16... They are still doing so now. My daughter was born when I was 16 and she had her first at 16. I applaud your realism. Hot story. Uumm Jess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome work!

I love your stories and am dying to read chapter 2. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
QUIT....

I quit reading at 9" and big around as the Super Dome.!! Yeah ~~ we all have them that big. B.S.*

poppakinkpoppakinkabout 13 years ago
HOT

Smoking hot and a great read to jack or fuck to!

mthomas63mthomas63almost 13 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Great story! Any tale that gets me hard and keeps me hard all the way to the end is a 5-star story in my book. And that ain't bad for a man of my years!

I'm looking forward to reading a lot more.

NME17NME17over 12 years ago
8.5 inches?

Yea sure. You said it's 9 inches in length. Which is quite long. Then 8.5 inches around. Which is almost as much as the length. His dick ain't a pole anymore. It's more oval-shaped than anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Done

Well done you had me rock hard with a huge load of cum. Keep up the good work

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
8.5'' around means 2.7'' diameter, big for sure, but not impossible.

I recommend he avoid virgins.

puncturepunctureabout 11 years ago

That was greatg. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

8 inches in diameter? would be nice if this story had some semblance of realism

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
81/2 inches?

That's not a cock, that's a can of beans; nice going, make it as unbelievable and juvenile as possible. Fuck off.

Definitely no Stars

technowildytechnowildyalmost 11 years ago
to other Annon's

put your index finger and thumb together to make a circle, thats about 6 1/2 to 7 inches if your average sized hands, so not so believable and not a tin of beans.

To the Author, brilliant story. 1 of the best that has a plot to the story, 5 stars.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 11 years ago
It's a story, dude...

Anyone who comes here to read absolutely accurate biographical information is bound to be disappointed. However they might be inspired by reality, they are stories. They've been tweaked for the sake of titillation.

I don't particularly like stories wherein the male character brags about his penis, but in this case it's at the heart of the plot.

sunchaser796sunchaser796over 9 years ago
Another hot story

Please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too much flame war for porn lit...yeesh!

Cannot imagine this is why people come to this site...to beat on each other for their opinions.

Comments are here for the authors to get feedback. I write on here, but post comments now under anonymous because people became...disagreeable and bashed things that had previously been ranked high and they clearly never read. They were mad about comments on other pages. So I took a year off...

Anyway...the grammar is pretty good, which is more important than people think if it distracts from the story...BUT...

Neither should any particular detail do so either. Which is why people are complaining about penis girth. I will never understand why men need to write about a bigger penis...I would rather fantasize about the woman who is happy with an ordinary guy with normal dimensions and a regular job, but hey, I already did that story...

In any case, I will keep reading this until/unless it becomes obtrusively ridiculous.

Overall, not bad...I can do without so much Oedipus Complex, but that is just me...I will live.

Good luck and enjoy writing...if the author does, the reader is much more likely to as well!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 9 years agoAuthor
I'm always amazed

at how many readers don't know the difference in the words we use! Diameter, width and across mean 'what is the distance straight across - from side to side - something, like a can of beans.' However, circumference, around, girth, etc. mean 'how long would the string be if wrapped one time around that damned can of beans.' Believe me, there is one hell of a huge difference!

I'm starting to think that I should just delete any comments that prove the totality of a reader's uncomprehending of what was written.

It's taken about an hour to write this as writer's block has hit me with a vengeance, but hopefully I have made my point without pissing off too many of you.

Still writing but it is so fucking slow ... no idea when the next post will occur.

dezurtdwg

JPseudonymJPseudonymabout 9 years ago

The story moved too fast. Pretty much no build up. What's more, the faux modesty of the protagonist. "Oh, I'm not one of those 12 inch guys, I only have 9". And, his cousin cried enough tears to drench her shirt to wet t-shirt contest levels? There's more unfortunately, but instead of just bitching I'm trying to give constructive criticism.

Look, I get that MOST of the stories in this particular genre are rather absurd and hard to believe. That's what makes it all the more entertaining when someone is able build up the story and characters to point where they seem possible and better still to a point where you care about the characters. Maybe I'm in the minority on this but, dumbed-down and/or under-developed characters and stories that just skim over any development and rush from point to point make the reader feel cheated and at times even seems to insult their intelligence.

Anyway, that's my take on it. It seemed like a fun premise but ended up being sort of a let down. You have some good stories, this (to me at least) just isn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

I loved it. Id go crazy for a part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
horny aussie

Dear dezurtdawg. Thanks for the great stories that you write for us,forget the dickheads that are giving you negative feed backs as they are all illiterate stone age scum bags who are jealous of you,and they are to slow or stupid to come up with any type of story that you could say is a story. So keep on truckin' with more of your great stories.

jkthekatjkthekatover 8 years ago
Great!

Nice action !

LuapNellaLuapNellaover 8 years ago
adding both story and auth to Favs and flaggin a bunch of these comments

Im really glad you continued to write this one and intend to devour this with relish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hall of fame

okay the guy has a huge tool. Okay the tool seems to have limitless amunitions. But what an erotic story! THANK YOU a lot Desurtdawg (spike)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story should be in the hall of fame

I've read this series several times. I am a fan of this series. Thank you for writing it. But I'd like more of your writings.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
All To Help His Aunt

She was lonesome, but how long had it been since she had intimate relationship with her hubby, who dumped her? Enjoyed the story and look forwarded to the rest of this story.

One_Lone_WolfOne_Lone_Wolfalmost 7 years ago
Great story as all your stories are

Well this give new meaning to family is all that matters have read most of all your other works wish that you would continue some of your stories five stars just great

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 7 years ago
Really dude?

8.5 inches around?? and a 110 pound woman takes it with hardly any struggle? Let's get out of the fantasy world

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 6 years ago
This is fantasy world!

PhineasN, this IS fantasy world: guys have big cocks and come 8 or 9 shots and women go nuts over big cocks and lose all moral perspective. I would like women to have bigger tits because that's my fantasy, but they compensate by needing endless blowjobs. They also share their men, instead of wanting multiple men. I love it. It ain't my world, but then, if it was, I wouldn't be reading about it!

Thank you, dezurtdawg, for lovely fantasies.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 6 years ago
Thank you so much

for the time to put this fantasy together so we would be able to read it! Certainly a 'satisfying' tale.

Thank you Dd!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

WOW - great sexy story. loved it. glad there's more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Predictable teenage wet dream

Utter drivel. A modicum of reality in this pre-pubescent nonsense would have made this tolerable, rather than painful.

Ejaculating the equivalent of 10% of one's body mass in a day is so absurd it leaves me speechless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good read

This was a good story and part of it happened to me with some of my family. Unfortunately it was a one off thing although I did try to repeat it.

soul71soul71over 4 years ago

It's a nice story and all, but there was no build up. I mean don't get me wrong here Dezurt, but the aunt just dropping to her knees after just a few uplifting words? Highly unlikely, in a literary sense. Unless the aunt was that insecure when you created her to begin with. Could it happen in real life... one never knows. I can't really comment on the penis size, I do have some stories with the main character that endowed. Other than that it wasn't the worse story I've read in the past week, but it wasn't the best either. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A typical story made worse by gross exaggeration and overly fantastical elements.

The need for a giant penis is always bizarre.

Most women, if you asked, have no desire for a giant penis. (To be clear, 9inches and 8+inches around is, statistically, GIANT...)

So why the need?

GUYS don't care about porn dudes having a big wanker.

So it always seems to be a weird obsession with writers on here.

How the women didn't all end up with 55DDD breasts is amazing.

So, the sex scenes are average and it depends on one being able to suspend disbelief for virtually all of it.

(8.5 inches around would literally kill a person trying to 'swallow' that.)

Lastly, a writer even vaguely threatening to remove comments is extremely in poor taste.

If anybody in my writers group (which contains ACTUALLY PUBLISHED writers) even mentioned it as more than a joke, they would be booted.

Don't post work for public consumption if not able to withstand the criticism.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Everyone is anonymous. Blah, blah, blah.

Size doesn't matter, they say.

They're waving their 4 inch dicks around, which happens 2 minutes after the first time and can't come up for a week.

Interested in credibility? Read medical textbooks. Stop, though. Sorry, you can find even more fantastic things in there.

The story is fun and hot.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I have to agree...this IS A FANTASY WORLD...isn't that what wh come here for?!

And I also agree, if you are going to post comments that are Ssssoool NEGATIVE...then at least use your name/nickname, not under the "anonymous" heading...

The comment about reading medical books...hits close to home for me. Mom was a nurse, and I discovered her nursing obstetrics/gynecology book one day; it did not take long for me to be popular in the neighborhood, showing off pictures (close-ups) of female genitalia I various forms...no wonder medical students fuck and drink all through medical school!!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Wow! Great start to what promises to be a fantastic story.

I can believe if a woman has been dominated for at least 18 years she might very well react to any genuine act of love and kindness in such a manner. A well thought out and written story. I am looking forward to reading how he gets his cousin on his side. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve never had problems getting hard after cuming, but after cancer surgery & removing my prostate I unknowingly shrank & lost 2 inches in length. That’s depressing.

I never noticed because it felt the same to me.

Now that I’m on testosterone replacement & Cialis I’m hornet & wake up hard.

My problem is that I have to loose weight to reach her. 🥲

Bill S.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Good start, looking forward to more... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

another shaved pussy?

dropped

3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous