All Comments on 'Family Matters Ch. 02'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
puncturepunctureabout 11 years ago

Another great chapter

LuapNellaLuapNellaover 8 years ago
killer story

cant wait for big sis to come home for a holiday lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I disagree...

After reading several of your stories, comments like those other ones above confound me and/or make me think they haven't read either your other works, or better works here on literotica. The reason I say this is simple, your stories are repetitive to the point I feel I'm practically reading the same one over and over, you could take any of the characters and put them into the other stories just fine, there's only slight plot differences. You seem to love making it so "every" girl in the harem deep throats the mc despite none of his previous girlfriends being able to, and despite how difficult such a thing is making deep throating (let alone cocks of these dimensions) seem like something every girl can do... furthermore you almost always do the "if we're fucking call me by my first name instead of aunt, mom, grandma" etc. It's getting to the point where I'm starting to roll my eyes when I read your stories now. The other thing you love doing is making everything convenient every damn time, making it so they're either virgins or in bad relationships or never had a good fuck or other similar things, there's never any struggle or any situation where they've had good sex but find his better, or are in a decent relationship but decide to try it anyway. If I read just one story of yours then maybe it'd be alright but after reading multiple it's just the same shit on repeat.

One_Lone_WolfOne_Lone_Wolfalmost 7 years ago
Look if you don't like it don't read it

And as to him being repetitive I have read a lot of stories of yours and the do not seem repetitive to me I mean you have a nudge to the gray matter were aliens abduct and change guy in to something better than just human then you have suducing a succubas were seemingly normal guy finds out that he is not normal Anne might look human but in reality he is not so how are those two the same mr anonymous can you awnser that no you Cain because you are just a hater that is to much of a chicken shit to leave your name that way you can trash someone's hard work that they put out here for the fun of writing that way you can try to make your self fell better about being a worthless drain on society that probably lives in your parents basement and it is more likely that you do not even read the stories you just troll the authors then you go jack of to anime porn because you so fucking fat you could not pay any dicent woman to have sex with you and if you found one that would she would be so fat that you with you micro dick could not fuck her

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 7 years ago
Please

These stories are ridiculous. This is like if fantasy world had its own fantasy world. That's how outrageous all of this is. I can't wait until chapter 3 when virgin Jess takes the 10 inch 8.5 inch girth monster without straining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Inspired

Great Writing Left me wanting to Read more Right Away

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much

The main character has no semblance to reality.

One big teenage wet dream๐Ÿ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Realistic

Paraphrasing; "You're fucking my mom! He's your nephew. That disgusting and sinful and..... Oh look a giant donkey cock. I simple must deepthroat it on my first go!"

"I'm so angry and disgusted and.. Please fuck my mom nonstop in front of me as hard as you can for the next 5 or 6 hours."

Most realistic...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn't think it was possible...

...but part two is worse than part one.

I HATE the term 'over exaggeration' because it is redundant...

Yet somehow you manage to finally give it proper context.

You START at exaggerating and then leap off the highest point, only to fly higher than any Icarusian thing before. Only we all know what actually happened to Icarus, dont we?

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Everyone is anonymous. Blah, blah, blah.

Size doesn't matter, they say.

They're waving their 4 inch dicks around, which happens 2 minutes after the first time and can't get up for a week.

Interested in credibility? Read medical textbooks. Stop, though. Sorry, you can find things even more fantastic there.

Yeah, a huge dick is a big deal. But when raped with a medium or small cock, the victim's cunt can have tears. But in childbirth, it doesn't. Squeal in pain when you insert your little finger into a virgin pussy and the next day easily take the hand of a gynecologist, a male weightlifter, palpating the cervix.

In the early '90s, in Thailand, a local kickboxer, for the sake of PR, had sexual intercourse with terminations, with 98 women and even his dog breed boxer during the day.

Shit happens.

The story is fun and hot.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I have some cousins, and aunts, somewhere in this world; I have not seen them since the mid-80's. If I would pay 'Ancestry' some $, maybe I could find them, hoping for some of that 'kissing cousin's loving...IN MY DREAMS!! WHERE I HAVE HAD SOME NICE FANTASIES ABOUT THEM!!

You readers who are SO sarcastic about the lack of 'reality' in this story...again, it is a STORY! Look at it as such, enjoy it for the fun of it, and move on!

**5** Stars, and on to the next chapter!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Another great chapter! I'm enjoying this story immensely. Definitely look forward to reading more, especially the 'deflowering' of Jess. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Maybe reality, maybe not; but, when you are fighting to get any, this is really great! Thank you!

WolgedWolgedabout 2 months ago

I would have liked to have read a little reciprocating on his part. Those are some beautiful pussies not getting the tender touch they deserve before taking on a monster,๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous