All Comments on 'Family Nude Day'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
max052max052almost 5 years ago
Great story...

Very complex but also very enjoyable. Thanks for a great read. Five stars and fave story. Will check out more of your work.

max052

vernon71vernon71almost 5 years ago
???

just let me say you are one of my favorites but this one you need to explain to me -father leaves family cuz mother and daughters just want son-father goes on vision quest and then comes back and moves family to million dollar beach home where all the women still get the son -only difference is one daughter tells dad that sometime if son is tired dad maybe able to fuck one of them -how does father think this makes him win?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I’m with Vernon

I normally love your stuff, but this one doesn’t make any sense from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

Fun read. Not sure I got the logic with the dad, but I had a great time reading it. Very well written. Sex scenes were great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree with ???

I also dont understand the motivations of any of the characters. This is one fucked up family!

MushyguyMushyguyalmost 5 years ago
Not my favorite of yours

Most everything you’ve written has been 5* to me. I debated between 3 and 4 for this one. I went with 4 because the writing was good, but I have trouble with the story line, and really don’t like most of the main characters. I can’t stand the father or mother at all. The son I’d like to stick something painful up his butt and kick him in the nuts until he goes away. I tend to feel like I’m part of the stories I read when they’re well written, which yours are. This had me feeling pissed off for hours. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sub-par

Not up to your usual standards big guy. Interesting action between him and daughters .. but .. wife was too stupid for 20 years to ask him to control his depth because it was hurting her but son finds medical research and she’s okay to fuck him? Son is a total sleaze with no redeeming actions or personality in this story yet he always gets the rewards? I usually give you 5 stars but this only gets 2 because of the son.

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 5 years ago
I do not understand

First of i know it is a story and i have the right to write my opinion much like BMS has the right to ingnore this.

I really liked this one but as many said, something felt off, at the point where the dad left it was a cool story and it could have been so epic.

The dad left and everyone things he is going to kill himself the son is smirking about it and the rest is crying but then it is revealed that they just kept fucking the son???

And when then he just comes back and everything is fine?

Like i said the could have been so epic but now its only okay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The last section destroyed the story.

The family conflict and restoration were fairly well done.

However, the last section (leaving the house, the new job, Cindy, etc.) destroyed the earlier sensitivity. The story degenerated into a sex romp with no depth.

A waste of reading.

jtw0978jtw0978almost 5 years ago
Nice

Good. Glad u won in the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All over the place

Everything about this story is all over the place.

The father starts off as a perverted, angry yelling sleazebag, wanting only to see his daughters and his wife in the nude. Then by the end he is a golden Adonis, perfect in every way.

The mom is dumb as shit. After 20+ years of marriage, she didnt think to tell her husband not to fuck her so deep? She first tells her daughters that their father is "boring and uninmaginative" in the bedroom, yet she then tells them that he will rock their world and give them the best sex they will ever have.

The twins switch personalities halfway through the story. At first, Deidra is the prudish of the two, calling her father a pervert for popping a boner when first seeing her and her sister nude. And Dee is constantly rubbing up on her dad, trying to arouse him. Then they both enjoy arousing their father in the pool, pressing their breasts - and one of them, her pussy - up against their father. Yet, by the end of the day, Dee is the prude, second guessing having sex with her father, and Deidra is the one that is more into it.

And perhaps one of the biggest flaws is the father's departure from the house, apparently going to kill himself and the lack of reaction from anyone in the house. He then leaves for what can only be assumed is 2-3 weeks and amazes escorts because he is so perfect and not at all the yelling, near abusive father from the beginning of the story. And when he returns, there is yet again no reaction from the rest of the family.

In all, this story seems like it was written in a rush and poorly planned out. There is little consistency throughout the entire thing, and it seems like the author changed directions halfway through writing it without going back to correct anything.

This is shown in the sex scene with Deidra, where one paragraph says she's not a virgin, the next she is, and still in the next one, she isnt again. In that same scene after eating Deidra out to orgasm, the father starts fucking her, and then suddenly in the middle he goes back to eating her out again while implying that this is before fucking her.

And so, that's why I feel like this deserves 2 stars.

scassettscassettalmost 5 years ago
continuity sucks and everybody is stupid

So lets start by saying this could have been sooo much better. First, Lisa won't fuck dad because he is too long. A) She has two other holes, if she loves him she should satisfy him. Next, continuity. He starts sex with the daughter. He eats her, he is fucking her and suddenly he is not after realizing that he won't be fucking his wife again, Also, he is long stroking Deidra and she loves it, but when he starts fucking her (again?) she limits his stroke with the scrunchie. Does she really need to or is she showing mom something. No explanation. Finally, his solution to the whole situation is to leave? He should beat the crap out of his son, who orchestrated this whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Most foolish story line ever read

I even have doubt to give one star, it's useless to put any word for criticism. No word can make it good unless it write again with different angle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
J.D., not Ph.D.

Juris Doctor is the degree she'll be pursing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Big man?

6'5" 180lbs is not a "big man". In fact, that's really skinny.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
I Like It

Well I enjoyed it, I'm sorry everyone else had issues with it. Hell I thought it was take compared to some your other stories.

arsekoarsekoalmost 5 years ago
Family fun has fickle facets

I liked the story. Erotic scenarios and a twist.

There are a few continuity blips, but try watching most modern TV series written by professionals and the glaring continuity and plot fails in comparison. Just keep writing and enjoying what you do. More power to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful

A kind of sexy, strange story that is told very well.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I have mixed feelings about this story. The dad character was simply too unbelievable and his family all need a lesson in humility. I wanted to enjoy it, but ultimately was unable. Sorry, 1 star for this one.

obscure72obscure72about 2 years ago

Didn't really like this one. Dad is way too laid back and let his family walk all over him, and yet he still went back for more. He was much better off with Cindy...

PhoenixLordPhoenixLordover 1 year ago

This is the second of BigMadStork's story that I have read in the last week, and I believe it's one of the best stories I have ever read on this website! Top stars, and on the same level of arousing and entertaining as the other stories I have added top marks to.

Blackout6661Blackout6661over 1 year ago

Was an okay story he should have divorced and left his family and stayed with Cindy. Dan wanted to be the man he should have had to deal with the consequences of his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The spineless morons telling this an act of god, I have a question for you. Are you so blind in lust that you can't see what's right?

Hey author after sampling just a single page of your story I was wondering, how are you continuing? How much big set of balls do you need to continue writing shit?

Or are you just plain shameless? Nothing is right with you stories. None.

Everything is wasted starting from the grammar , structure to the plot.

Just stop already and give relief to us decent humans.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did not like the fact that the son runs the house.the husband is a wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.