All Comments on 'Family Paradise Ch. 03'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
My god what a place to break it off

I so wanna know what it's all about.

tenbears43tenbears43about 13 years ago
You have me

Don't stop now, keep it going. It's great!

grissa_drauka04grissa_drauka04about 13 years ago

Great story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
The only confusing part is Bill, Barbra, John and Jill. What are they all about? Other than being incestuous themselves.

It looks like Stacy is being offered up to the fertility gods. After all she has said that she wants to give her virginity to Greg.

A nice little ceremony would be just the thing to liven up that part of her life.

So far it has been a very interesting fantasy and has been very erotically written, but I still hope that Chris and Greg are the ones to have the long lasting relationship even though Greg and Stacy are closer to the same age.

Thanks for the good read.

ansdguyansdguyabout 13 years ago
I'm hooked...

The sooner, the better.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurabout 13 years ago
Tease!

Now that's what I call a cliffhanger ending!

family_incestfamily_incestabout 13 years ago
OMG Great Story!!!

I have read many of Many Feathers stories. Each one gets better and better. He needs to be awarded for his efforts. Many Feathers writings are so vivid and the characters are extremely deep. His stories always move so seamlessly from one scene to another. Every time I finish a chapter I only want more. Keep writing Many Feathers and don’t ever stop. You inspire me in my own writings. Thank you.

Imno_TrealImno_Trealover 5 years ago
Point of fact

Electric eels are South American FRESH WATER fish and not to be found in a salt water coral reef.

Moray eels, however.............

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
like the story

very well written, very sexy. looking forward to chapter 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous