Family Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

"You can say that again sis," I agreed with her, though I quickly took her face within my hands looking at her deeply, just before kissing her unlike I had ever kissed her before. "But I'll add this to that too...I hope sis, that even when this vacation comes to an end...that we won't."

She looked at me, though rather than saying anything, she simply pressed herself even harder against me, and for a moment, making me wonder and think if she wasn't half tempted to impale herself on me right there and then...though she didn't. But what we did do...was then kiss one another, unlike any way we had ever done before. And we both came...right in the middle of doing that.

**

The sun was just beginning to set when we pulled back into the resort. It had been a long, but very pleasurable and adventurous day. Once again however, everyone was tired, and more than ready to call it an early night. I sure as hell knew I was, exciting as it had been, I was in dire need of sleep at this point. Though by the looks of it...so was everyone else. As we stood waiting for the resort launch to take us back over to our own cozy little island, I saw the girls suddenly gather a short distance away, conversing in hushed quiet tones, periodically looking over our way as dad, David and I stood there together.

"Ah oh..." Dad said voicing his opinion. "Something tells me, this vacations about to get a bit more expensive."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"I've seen that look in your mother's eyes too many times before. Whenever I do...I know it's going to cost me something. And especially the way they're all sitting there huddled up together. They're up to something...that's for damn sure." There was laughter then, and hugs all around amongst the girls. They soon came wandering back towards us, though as mom looked at dad, she merely shook her head at him.

"I'll tell you later," she said simply.

We soon boarded the launch, once more heading back to our own huts. Moments after our arrival, I was comfortably asleep in my very own bed. My last thoughts as I drifted off...wondering what would no doubt happen next.

**

I was dreaming. And in my dream, I could feel the hot silkiness of my sister's cunt as it gathered me in. The feel of her free-flowing juices as they surrounded my prick. The subtle up and down movements, the softness of that textured sheath gripping my cock, squeezing it, holding it, kissing it with the most tenderness of embraces.

My eyes popped open just as my cock popped. I looked down, Stacy's mouth even then formed around my shaft, her cheeks billowing, puffing out as she endeavored to take and thus swallow what I knew had to be one hell of a big load.

"Thought I'd return the favor," she said, even as a bit of cum escaped the corner of her mouth though she was quick to capture it, licking it up again. Stacy gave my prick another half dozen or so cleansing sucks before suddenly sitting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, half-groggy from dream-sleep, and unexpected enjoyable climax.

"We're going shopping. Mom's taking all the girls on a bit of a shopping trip over at the resort. Probably have lunch there, but back for the Luau of course. So prepare yourself," she laughed. "Maybe take advantage of the time and actually get a bit more sleep in. Something tells me...we're all going to need it."

"No wonder dad said what he did," I answered in response to that. "If mom's taking you all on a shopping spree...knowing you three, it IS apt to get expensive!"

"Knowing mom, and knowing what she has in mind, it very well could. Will just have to wait and see. But...I'm already looking forward to this evening Brad," she said leaning over to kiss me before scampering out the door. Once more, I could taste the essence of my own climax still clinging to her lips as she disappeared. I smiled, sighing pleasurably, and soon after drifted back off to sleep again.

**

I woke up a couple of hours later, hungry and thirsty. Wandering over to the main bungalow, I grabbed something to eat, washing that down with a cup of cold coffee, which wasn't half bad actually. Hearing voices just outside, I stepped out onto the small private little patio and beach area of my parents hut. As expected, dad and David were sitting there talking. What wasn't expected, was what they were doing at the time when I came out.

"Morning son. We were just getting started here if you'd care to join us."

I know I stood there looking on, words failing me for a moment. Each of them sitting there stroking their respective cocks, doing so with what appeared to be a pair of the girl's panties. Amusing to some extent was the sheepish expression on my brother's face as he sat there looking at me.

"These are Chris's," he said stopping briefly as he held them up showing them to me. "She gave them to me to use...just before they left. Thought I'd give it a try...see what I was missing out on," he added to that. Dad nodded towards another chair, glancing at it...seeing what appeared to be a silky-black pair of women's panties.

"Your moms. She left them for you," he said smiling. "Told me to tell you...she's expecting you to enjoy yourself for her."

I had to laugh. For a moment, the idea of the three of us just sitting around jerking ourselves off together with the girl's panties seemed almost absurd. Almost. But the reality was...standing there as dad continued on, though I wasn't sure whose panties he was currently using while he did, and as David then continued...the memories of doing so myself in the past came rushing back to me. As my cock began to quite naturally stiffen at the thought, I resigned myself into joining my father and brother in this somewhat kinky little indulgence. Dad smiled as I took my seat without saying anything further. I picked mom's panties up, holding them to my nose for a moment, smelling her musky fragrance as I did that.

"She slept in them last night, told me to tell you that."

I enjoyed their feel. Slinky, slick, especially the way they caressed my cock as I wrapped them around my swollen member and moved them up and down my shaft several times. David was grinning now too, obviously a bit more comfortable now that I had actually joined them. He seemed to be experimenting with Chris's panties, looping them around the bulbous head of his prick, and then twisting them back and forth. Even from where I was sitting, I could see a dollop of pre-cum fuck juice oozing from the head of my brother's dick.

"Amazing how good that really does feel," he spoke in a lusty tone of voice. "Just surprised I never thought about doing this until now."

"Ditto that," dad said. "Though thanks to Brad Junior here for letting mom catch him. If he hadn't, I might never have tried this myself either."

"I didn't let mom catch me," I said in my defense. "She just did. I honestly didn't think she'd come home as soon as she did...when she did."

"Whatever," dad mused. "Just glad she did, and then told me about it after that. I've been amusing myself once in a while this way ever since!"

Dad then turned to David. "Anyone ever catch you doing anything?" Dad asked curiously, slow stroking his cock, simply enjoying the pure pleasure of doing so, though heightening the arousal in his own speech as he did that.

Once again David looked a bit sheepish, but he too was really starting to get into this. And perhaps the "sharing" of such stories was becoming an added turn on for him as well. "Well...you already know about most of that sort of thing," he began. "But you probably don't know about our next door neighbor, Mrs. Green."

"The old lady next door?" Dad interjected, suddenly interested, sitting up a bit though I noticed his hand slid down his partially exposed shaft several times in rapid succession. "No...I never heard anything, what happened?"

David laughed hearing and seeing dad's response to that as well. "Yeah, I used to think of her as 'Old Lady Green,' myself...until I saw something I wasn't supposed to one day. After that, I saw her in an entirely different light. I quietly had to laugh thinking back now myself. Mrs. Green had lived next door to us before we had moved into the larger house, which meant, dad was pretty close to her age now, though I didn't remind him of that as David continued.

"Yeah, I was weeding the garden that morning, the south strip next to the fence where our yard bordered hers. If you remember, it was my punishment for the fight I'd recently been in with Brad."

I remembered that too. I'd been assigned to do the Western strip next to the fence behind the house.

"I just happened to look up for a moment, just in time to see Mrs. Green cross in front of her bedroom window. She stood there looking out briefly, but hadn't seen me. I know...because I ducked down after spotting her. She didn't have a single stitch on! But what surprised me, was the fact she looked pretty damn good for her age. I had expected to see something else maybe. But what I saw was this fairly attractive looking woman, especially when I then saw her hand come down actually cupping one of her fairly large breasts. Sure...they weren't all firm and perky or anything, not even the way mom's look now. But like I said, they weren't half bad for a woman in her late sixties, trust me. Needless to say, I was stunned when she lifted it up, actually licking her own nipple! She soon stepped away from the window however, but that only left me curious as to what else she might be doing. That's when I jumped over the small fence and raced over to the backside of her house where her bedroom was."

"What happened then?" Dad asked, obviously even more excited now, his hand stroking his hard prick a bit more forcefully at this point, though then again...we all seemed to be, including David as he continued relating the story to us.

"Well of course I wasn't sure where she was at, or what she was doing at the moment. But the window was just low enough that I could peek in if I stood up on tiptoe. Trying to be as careful as possible, I looked in. Sure enough...she was still in the room, standing in front of her vanity, looking at herself. But it was what she was doing as she did that, that caught my attention. She was using a hairbrush on herself to masturbate with."

I remembered Chris telling me once she used to masturbate with her hairbrush too. I began to wonder if that wasn't the preferred method of choice until fancy vibrators finally made an appearance. Especially with the way some of the handles were shaped back then. I couldn't help wondering if the manufacturers actually knew what else they were being used for, and had purposely designed them that way.

"Admittedly, it was pretty fucking hot seeing this reasonably attractive woman standing they're playing with herself like that. So I began playing with myself while watching her, taking my cock out," he said looking down at himself now, a large wet spot clearly showing through the lighter color of the material as he held it over the tip of his cock, still rubbing himself with it. "I remember looking away just for a moment, sort of checking to make sure no one could see where I was from the house, and then looking back. Except when I did...there she was. Standing in the window right in front of me, looking down at me. Me...standing there with my cock in hand! I actually fell down, so startled upon seeing her, afraid of course that she was suddenly going to make a scene or something. You know...come running out, or worse...come over to the house and tell mom what she'd caught me doing. Only that didn't happen. Instead, she continued to stand there, which is when I noticed, she was still fucking herself with that damn hairbrush. And...she was smiling at me in a most sultry, horny way. Well fuck. I just sat there on the ground below, looking up at her, and proceeded to continue myself. Me jerking myself off watching her, and her doing the same...watching me."

"Damn son," dad laughed. "Who'd have thought Old Lady Green was such a horny old woman! But then I guess since she'd been widowed for a couple of years, that it stands to reason. Sort of makes me wish I'd have known that myself!"

"Mom would have skinned you alive," I told him. "Back then anyway."

"Possibly," dad snickered. "Though I doubt it. It was about that time that your mother and I started to experiment with things just a little. So it's entirely possible, we could have at the very least ended up in a threesome with her perhaps, though admittedly, I'm not sure Mrs. Green would have been accepting of that."

"Yeah, I don't think she would have been," David explained. "I know...because after that episode, we actually spoke about it once. About what happened. And that's when she told me that she had enjoyed what we had done, and that we could in fact do it again from time to time too. But only watching one another. Never touching. So we never did. But I spent many an hour watching Mrs. Green with that damn hairbrush of hers, and she spent many an hour watching me jerking myself off. Man that woman had a mouth on her when she got horny. She's have made a sailor blush let me tell you!"

"Fuck, I need to cum," dad suddenly announced. "Just thinking about the two of you doing that has got me almost there already."

"Yeah...me too," David said, obviously the thoughts of those past moments still filling his head. As for me, I was myself lost in the memory of that day when mom walked in on me there in her bathroom. The way I had turned suddenly, only then realizing she was there, just as my cock began to unleash the torrent of cream that it did, drenching and covering my mother's blouse almost to the point of transparency.

The sound of dad's grunt announced the arrival of his climax. David and I both looking over towards him, though more specifically at his cock. The green satin panties he was using appeared to be those I had seen Jessica wearing before. In seconds however, I watched the material darken considerably, and even some of his discharge appear to actually seep through the thin material as he finished jacking himself off.

"Oh fuck!" David cried out seconds later. He leaned forward in his chair just a little, the light blue panties he still had wrapped around his cock, one hand holding onto one end, the other pulling on the opposite end as he simply tugged them back and forth, working his cock off that way. Head exposed, I watched it explode, several streamers of his thick sticky semen suddenly bursting from the tip, arching out a bit as though suspended for a moment before simply falling downwards into the sand. It was an impressive display, soon triggering my own orgasmic release. Though like dad, I too covered my prick tip, enjoying the sexy feel of mom's sheer black panties. Just sheer enough however, that even as my seed erupted, most of that still came through the material of her panties soaking my hand. The stark contrast however obscenely decadent in another way. The milky white substance coating and covering the black material, oozing out in thick white globs that pooled on the surface, even as I folded them over, trying to capture the rest of it as I came.

The three of us sat back, quietly enjoying the moment. I couldn't help sitting there shaking my head a few minutes later. I was twenty one years old, and had just had my first ever circle jerk, with my father and brother no less.

**

It was late in the afternoon before the girls returned from their excursion over on the main island. I was surprised that they hadn't come back with more than they did, not much than a few small trinkets perhaps. Mom gave me an inquiring look almost the moment they got back. I smiled, nodding my head at her, to which she brightened considerably, smiling back, and almost immediately headed inside to their bungalow. No doubt to see if I had indeed placed her panties back onto her bed. Which I had done.

Stacy too came up to me, an even bigger smile on her face as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Feel like going for a swim with me up at the pool?" She asked.

"Sure, I was just thinking about that in fact," I told her, though it soon became obvious that David, Jessica as well as Chris wanted to come along too. I was hoping for some private time, perhaps getting down to the bottom of what was really going on here...but that was obviously going to have to wait as the five of us then left, hiking up to the falls together.

We played and frolicked together in the slightly cooler water there beneath the falls for the better part of an hour. Eventually making the short climb up to the plateau again, where we spread out our towels, laying down, and letting the warmth from the sun overhead dry us off.

Chris, Jessica and David soon seemed to be dozing off. Stacy and I however laying side by side simply looking and smiling at one another.

"So...what did you guys get?" I asked curiously. "As worried as dad was initially, it didn't appear to me like you bought the farm when you guys came back."

Stacy smiled. "Not so much buying stuff, mom just needed to check on the arrangements for the Luau tonight more than anything else, and then a couple of other minor surprises, is all."

"Ah uh," I said not fully accepting her explanation. I knew the Luau had been planned and already paid for, and couldn't imagine there could be much more that mom had needed to add to that, or see to regarding it. So whatever else was going on...I was obviously out of the loop, and my tight-lipped sister wasn't saying anything more to me about it either.

"Just be patient," she said then. "You'll see," she smiled, and then reached down wrapping her tiny little hand around my very soft, very flaccid...very small cock. Even in her hand, it disappeared. "Wake it up," she said waggling it a bit. "I want to see it squirt."

"I don't know how much it would, not yet anyway," I informed her. "We sort of did that already just a short time before you guys got back."

"Yeah I know," she giggled. "Figured you might. We were talking about that during lunch, Chris mentioning the fact that everyone had given you guys a pair of their panties to jerk off into. Obviously...you must have gotten moms. I can only imagine what she's doing with them now," Stacy laughed seductively.

"And with dad no doubt watching her too," I added to that.

"No doubt. Anyway, I really am looking forward to the Luau tonight, should be fun. Mom did make a couple of small changes to that, in order to spice things up some. Wait until you see," she grinned.

I was curious, but then again if it was indeed a surprise, I was willing to wait and see what transpired as the evening wore on. Stacy continued to waggle my dick however, which finally had started to stiffen some.

"On second thought...maybe we should wait," she seemed to decide, though giving it one last tug, as it was hard now, it slapped back against my chest as she let go of it, actually standing before I could even say anything. "I'm heading back...time for a nice little nap myself, especially if the evening is going to be a long one, which I'm inclined to think it very well will be." I stood then myself, joining her for the walk back.

"Tease," I spat looking at her sexy little ass as I followed her down the trail, my now rock hard cock following her.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, giggling. "You ain't seen nothing yet big brother," and then like a shot, she took off back to the huts in a dead run, leaving me to stand there watching her sweet sexy body disappear through the palm trees shortly after that.

I was half tempted to stand there and jerk one off though, and might have had I not heard the others soon coming up behind me. Chris appeared taking my arm in hers, hugging me close to her as we walked along. She smiled at me knowingly. Once more telling me that the girls were sharing way too many secrets amongst one another. I opened my mouth to speak, but she just winked, making a motion across her lips as though zipping them, which essentially spoke volumes to me.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers