Family Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

The evening now, couldn't come soon enough.

**

We had of course all more appropriately dressed for the trip back over to the resort. Though even then the girls wore floral print bikini tops, with matching sarongs. I wore my favorite Hawaiian shirt, which was an exact replica of the one worn throughout most of the Magnum P.I. series by Tom Selleck, along with a pair of white shorts. Dad and David both were similarly attired as we made our way over to the island in preparation for our own private little Luau.

After we arrived, we were then escorted down to an area of the beach that had been cordoned off. Several privacy screens had also been set up, thus blocking anyone's view of the beach area we'd be dining at, ensuring that for whatever reason, we would indeed have plenty of privacy from prying eyes up closer to the resort.

The table was already spread with several delicacies, two men just then uncovering the roasted pig that had been cooking in the ground since early morning, or even late last night. Tiki torches burning in several places as the major source of light, though it also appeared there would be a nice sized bonfire that would also be lit later on that evening. The biggest surprise came when I noticed that four more place settings had been prepared around the ground level table we'd be sitting at. And sure enough, just as we arrived, I glanced up just in time to see that Bill, Barbra, John and Jill would be joining us.

"Made arrangements to invite our new friends," mom announced. "After all, we have plenty of food, more than enough...and thought it might be fun having them join us for this evening."

It was nice to see them again, and I was beginning to imagine the way the night might go now after seeing them, curious if that would happen here...or elsewhere. Though the large privacy screens which had been set up hinted at the latter rather than the former. We soon enjoyed a few cocktails as last minute preparations for the meal was complete, and then proceeded to eat, dining on a myriad of fine food and delicacies. Midway through the meal, the evening entertainment showed up. Several very beautiful and attractive Polynesian women who'd be performing several Native dances for us. The thing was, for this dance at least, and several others hopefully...they wouldn't be wearing coconuts as bras. Every single one of them was bare breasted as they began the first of what I could only describe as sultry, if not downright sexual fertility dances for our entertainment.

Before long, even the bonfire was lit. Male dancers now joining the women, scantily dressed themselves, their almost bare asses giving the girls something exciting to watch, while the guys continued ogling all the bare breasted women. They had even returned for the bonfire dance, wearing what could only be described as "mini" grass skirts. Their own asses periodically showing, and hinted evidence of the fact, they were wearing nothing more on beneath those either!

These dances now taking place around the bonfire of course, a bit further away from where we were sitting, using a lot more light and shadow as the performers began. And then as they began, the men and women dancing close, even intimately together, it appeared at times, without coming right out and revealing it, there was a lot more going on here than what met the eye.

"Are they really fucking?" Bill asked looking on, though I think that question was on my lips as well. It certainly looked like a few were, though as they slowly emerged from around one side of the bonfire where they were more easily seen, if they had been...they had separated just at that point, though joining together once again just as they began to disappear around the backside of the fire where the light possibly was playing tricks on us. I honestly couldn't be sure. But either way...it was erotic as hell.

Eventually all the girls were coaxed into performing a dance with the professional dancers. And much to everyone's delight, they all took of their bikini tops too, now dancing topless as well, adding additional delight to the provocative performance. An obvious "shimmy" being required in some places, and then a slow moving, almost hypnotic series of undulations in another. Even Chris made light of herself, along with Barbra and Jill as they all three tried desperately to make their tit's wobble and bounce the way the others were in various places. All to no avail of course, it just wasn't physically possible. But it was still funny.

As the night began to wear down, I was starting to wonder. As entertaining as this all had been, there had to be more to it than just this. Even when Jill, Barbra, John and Bill said their goodnights, thanking mom and dad for letting the four of them join us, I was wondering then if things hadn't been sort of put on hold...waiting for the four of them to actually leave. Though if indeed that was the case, why had they been invited then in the first place? I was still puzzling that one out when we began making our way back to the launch. Still early yet, not even close to ten o'clock at this point, I realized that whatever else was going to happen, would happen...back on our own private little island. And it didn't take long for that to be confirmed either. Though I, along with both Dad and David where taken by surprise when it was.

"Ok boys...you three have to wait here for a minute," mom told us. "So don't go running off anywhere. And you'll know where to go when the times right. So just behave, stay where you are...and wait for the signal."

"What signal?" Dad asked.

"You'll know it when you see it," mom said turning around and leaving us at this point, though the other girls had already done so.

"I knew there was more to all this than what she was telling me," dad said, though smiling as he did so. "Though whatever it is...I have a feeling, it'll be well worth it."

We continued to stand for several precious minutes, getting more and more fidgety and anxious until suddenly the tropical forest just beyond, suddenly seemed to light up like a Christmas tree.

"What the hell?" David questioned speaking for all of us. It was as though someone had turned landing lights on...one by one, a series of Tiki torches suddenly lit, running up the trail away from the bungalows, and well beyond, running back up to where the falls were.

"I think...that's the signal," dad said easily enough. "Come on...let's go see what this is all about," as he then led on without waiting any further. David and I quickly following, now more than curious ourselves. Beyond, and just ahead of us, more and more torches were lit, easily showing the way in the almost total darkness, yet there was no sign of anyone, nor could we see anyone actually lighting them, though the distance was still great enough to keep us from seeing that. The effect however, was quite spectacular in its simplicity. As we finally drew close enough to the actual location of the falls, here too was a scene that seemed almost surreal in design. Several torches had been placed, encircling the pond beyond. The waterfall now shimmering and sparkling in the light, looking at times like glass, at other times like a strobe light going off, as it fooled the eyes.

"Where the hells the girls?" I stood wondering, as none of us yet had even seen anyone.

"They must be..."

Suddenly the top of the plateau was lit up, two additional bonfires immediately erupting almost magically.

"Up there..." David finished as we all stood looking upwards now. As the light from the bonfires intensified and brightened, an entirely unexpected, different image suddenly appeared.

"Holy...fucking shit! Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I asked. But as neither David nor Dad spoke, looking where I was...it was quite evident they were too. And they were just as speechless as I suddenly was. I only then glanced around, honestly, and seriously expecting to see some gigantic hairy creature come bounding in, descending down upon us. Looking back and up again...seeing my sweet, bare-assed naked sister as she hung on some sort of a platform, her hands bound, tied above her head. For the moment at least, looking limp, totally subdued. I again asked myself..."Just what the fuck is going on here? And why is Stacy all bound and tied up like that?"

We were about to find out.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers