All Comments on 'Family Planning'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
again. please!!

hot, hot, hot. More, more, more. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot! Needs a sequel.

Love the auntie-sluts, now it's time to use them to bring the big tittied mommy-slut into the fold. I can see it now, pounding mommy doggy style while her pendulous breast swing back and forth and aunties suck on her nipples and rub her clit. Oh and take all three of their tight little rosebuds while having them walk around in thongs only or tight little skirts for easy access. Almost forgot there is nothing hotter than an older woman calling her young stud daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

its mother's turn and she not using protection

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 6 years ago
All In The Family

Definitely requires more chapters. Ruth needs to be brought in to complete the family atmosphere. Having all three sisters get it on together while he controls the playing field would be awesome.

And, we are still awaiting his anal adventures with the Aunts, and ultimately his Mother.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn, and this story was so damn good!

This story was beyond fantastic! It was sexy, interesting and spell binding. I’m sorry to say that I have to stop reading it though. I stopped reading as soon as that bitch uttered that the HUGE dick she described was 7”. That shit took the sexy right out of the story because 7” is by no means huge, LOL! Adequate, passable, can do in a pinch but huge, that’s a negatory. Keep up the great writing though. If only that bitch had said 9”, damn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a hot story!! Love the interaction between the characters. Love the way he uses his aunts and the dialogue. I will be definitely be reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES