Family Planning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use your tongue Aunt Vicci, and start at my balls. Lick every inch of me and then kiss the head like it was your lover." I did. I did everything he demanded. I licked around the exposed blue veins and my tongue twirled around the bumpy ridges. He told me, "Tell me you love my cock and you want to suck me." I did. Like I was in a trance, I followed his directions and licked the fleshy under-ridge of his giant, helmeted rod. He said, "Take the tip in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it, and keep stroking my shaft." I greedily sucked him into my yearning mouth and fed the length further down my throat. I could feel it expand and swell in my cheeks. I tasted both the acidic flavor of his pre-cum and, what I assume was the slightly tart taste of my own fluids. I did want to say that I loved it, but my cheeks were jammed and I could only muster some gurgled mumblings and drool. He playfully swiped at my swaying tits and tugged at the perky nipples as he thrust his stiff pole into me. I wanted this more than anything.

I could sense the throbbing of his granite cock growing more insistent in my throat and felt the pressure increase on the nape of my neck. My mouth was fully distended around the tremendous girth of it and my nose was pressed into the damp, matted curls of his pubic thatch. The impressive length of it was clogging my windpipe. I was enthralled with the texture and the pulsing thud on my tongue. With a rapid series of quick heaves, I tasted the first jolt of his creamy juice as it flooded past my tonsils. He withdrew just enough for me to swallow the dense load and then I was told to lap the remainder from his sticky shaft. I knew that this was a moment I would grow to savor. My first blowjob, and the day I became my nephew's fuck-toy! (Four decades have come to this.)

As he tapped his limp cock against my nose, he complimented my virginal effort at oral sex. "That was nice Aunt Vicci, I'm going to teach you right, because I like my knob polished several times a day. Soon, you'll be begging for my seed." I smiled and surprisingly, thanked him. He lifted me to my feet, patting my bare ass and kissing both nipples, then ushered me into the shower-the reason that I had supposedly entered the bath room in the first place. We climbed into the stall of warm, misty vapor and for the first time, stood face-to-face naked. We ran exploring fingers over the reddened features of each other's torso.

Again, I attempted to plead with him, "Please Danny, don't call me your aunt when you're sticking your cock in to me."

He smiled. "I just want you to understand that you belong to me now," he repeated. "It's incest, I know, deal with it! I'm going to fuck you from now on, so I want you to say it. You are mine to fuck and you'll do what I say, understand?"

This was the moment I could have stood my ground...if I hadn't found it so exciting. I could have slapped him and ordered him out of my house. I could have agreed to the sex as an equal, recognizing the incest. Instead, I folded my cards and meekly submitted to his demands. "Yes I know," I stuttered in a squeaky, slavish voice. "You're in control...I belong to you." It was exhilarating to pronounce those words.

"Say it," he commanded. "Tell me that you're my sex-toy, and you want me to fuck you."

"Yes I do," I dutifully answered. "I want you."

"Say it!" he repeated, "tell me you need your nephew's cum to satisfy you slutty cunt!"

I was hooked and we both realized it. "Yes Danny, I'm your slave and I need your cock. I want you in my pussy and I'll suck you whenever you say." I recited my lines like a cheap whore and the sound of my admitted surrender thrilled and relieved me. Infact the whole idea excited me. That I was to become the sexual slave to my demanding, young nephew. I could do this with no regret. I wanted it. And now I was free, (so to speak.) "I'm yours now, my body belongs to you. I want your cock. I want you to be my master. I'll do whatever you desire of me," I groveled.

"Your pussy belongs to me, and your tits? Tell me"

"Yes," I squealed. Feeling that unmistakable rush in my crotch again, I just had to press the flat palm of my hand against my swollen clit and start the steady, firm circles. "Anything you want. Everything. My tits, my pussy, anything...I'm yours, Danny."

"And tell me you'll suck me whenever you're told," he seemed to growl with a menacing, evil leer.

I hesitated for just an instant, quickly going over in my mind, (as I had been doing this entire time,) exactly what I may be required to do. If I agree to all these demands, I am saying that I will perform sex-acts on demand anywhere in public or private. He could demand that I suck his cock in a crowded restaurant or at a church picnic. What if he tells me to strip at the mall, or bend over the registration desk at the DMV? But wait...he's my nephew...sex in public with his aunt, wouldn't do him much good either. (Whew, that was easy!) And besides, in the privacy of my home, having Danny control me would be the ultimate turn-on.

I readily agreed. It wasn't really a difficult decision afterall. It was easy to say, and then it got to be easy to believe. I wanted his cook madly. I had an erotic fantasy to be enslaved and demeaned. My horny pussy was bubbling like a witch's cauldron. We both understood that I was ready to be his whore. "Yes, yes," I fairly screamed in the small shower stall. My fingers digging into my wanton slit, the squishy sounds emphasizing my eagerness. My knees bent and I collapsed to the tiles at his feet. "I'll suck your cock the way you want, and I'll swallow all the cum you shoot into me. I'm your slut now, I swear." I would have said anything now, just so that he would continue to fuck me.

"You understand, you're my bitch now, Aunt Vicci?"

I winced, I knew that he was expressing his dominance over me and it was complete, I was ceding control of my body to him. "Danny, I'm your slave. I want my nephew to fuck me, and I'll do anything to prove it." With that, I took his erection in my grip and kissed the huge cap of it. My tongue painted the length of it with my saliva, and I let it slide into my mouth. There with the warm water bathing down on my back, and in the glimmering twi-light, his hips pumped my mouth full with the salty essence of his syrupy seed. I cannot believe how much of his sperm entered my body in that one day, (young guys are truly amazing.)

For the next few days, the blowjob technique that he wanted me to master was mostly: drop, swallow, repeat. I became somewhat of an expert. Atleast it's not fattening.

Though he basically still lived at home with my sister Ruth, he spent a lot of time in my bed. And I remained mostly naked and happy. I learned that when my pussy got too red and sore, I could keep him happy with my mouth. And when I was close to lock-jaw, it was time to fuck. His fingers were also initiating my rear end for what I knew would soon become another way for me to accept his milky load. It got to be that literally, with a snap of his fingers, I uncovered my chest, (bras were now forbidden in the house,) and I presented myself for his pleasure. He said that he enjoyed seeing my tits bounce during sex and he liked to be able to reach under my shirt at any time to fondle "those sweet jugs." I must say, that I came more often than he did.

In the meantime, my sister Claire had started visiting on a semi-regular basis. She had been well provided for monetarily, but her husband no longer cared where she was, along as she asked no questions of him. It must have been genetic. We were becoming reacquainted and started to cook together and play cards and watch sappy movies in the afternoons. She was also delighted to find that Danny was often present and doing useful chores around the house. She remarked to me how happy she was to see him come out of his shell. And that he seemed much more confident and assertive than she remembered. She opined that getting away from the clutches of his mother, and spending "more quality time" with me was doing amazing things for him. I gave her a smile and stifled a laugh. She thought that maybe we could try to get Ruth re-involved with his life, maybe as a group effort. I should have seen the many warning signs, but I was too caught-up in my own hectic existence. My little world was shaping up. Besides that, the world looked better through rose -colored shades.

One day, she and I were baking cookies and Danny called from upstairs. Claire was surprised that she hadn't heard him come in. I merely shrugged and said that we must have been making too much noise and that he let himself in. I heard the snap of his fingers, and my eyes lit-up. A shiver went through me, though Claire didn't notice. I explained that he probably only needed to know where I wanted a certain picture hung and a couple of things moved and I excused myself for a minute and scrambled up the steps. When I arrived in the bedroom, his pants were down and he was stroking his marvelous erection. I had only blown him once this morning and I knew that he was way overdue. He signaled for me to remove my top and drop to my knees. I shook my head vehemently and put a finger to my lips whispering, "Danny I can't now, Claire is downstairs."

He grinned a nasty grin. "Are you my slut?" he queried. I watched in awe as his calloused hand massaged the purplish knob of his engorged penis.

"Yes Danny, you know I am. But please not now. My sister is here!"

"Suck my cock, slut!" I trembled at his demand and his tone. And I worried about the consequence of staging a revolt, yet his demeanor excited that feeling in my crotch. My body betrayed my better instincts.

I hoisted the frilly blouse over my head and sank to my knees on the carpet. I was well-trained. I hoped that my crash-course in fellatio would help to make this quick. I took his mammoth rod in my grasp and licked my lips, wetting them for the intrusion. Kissing the tip, I sampled the oily droplets of pre-cum oozing from the tiny slit. My mouth gradually widened as he shoved his mighty penis past my teeth and against the back of my throat. He told me to slide my hand under the waist band of my shorts, and I could immediately feel the warmth and wetness of my womanhood. I could smell the aroma of my impending orgasm. My two fingers wormed their path into my moist opening, and began a twisting, poking action. The slick wetness drizzled along my thighs. I began to shake as I felt the tremor of his organ in my cheek. His explosion triggered my own. We came simultaneously and I was a cum-soaked mess.

When I recovered from the whole-body spasms; I quickly gargled and ran a brush through my hair, rinsed my face and vagina, and hurried to rejoin my sister with a carefree expression that proclaimed nothing out of the ordinary took place. She wasn't buying. Her first question involved my different shirt, that was easy. Then she noticed my make-up had been washed off, I said that I got a little dusty. Her nose sniffed the air and my brows arched, but I remained silent. It all seemed to wash over...then Danny arrived in the kitchen looking like Nicholas Cage after a bender. She said nothing at first, and then Danny stole a cookie and leaned in to kiss his aunt on the cheek. Before she could say anything or make some biting remark she gleaned the wicked smile on his face, and smelled the same powerful scent on his skin. Now her puzzled attitude turned to veiled shock as her head whipped between he and I. It was nearly a comedic double-take as she came to the awful realization and I feared for the whiplash. Danny continued on to the livingroom as if nothing happened, but her baleful eyes turned to me.

I could see the painful look, and shrunk in on myself when she recognized the odor of sex. Then came the disbelieving clench of her pursed lips when she spun on her heels, grabbed her jacket and bag, and strode briskly past me and out the door. I imagined I was the Wicked Witch when she was doused with water.

I knew that she did not easily get along with our other sister, Ruth. So I cautiously doubted that she would drive over there, and how could she even break this type of news. And harder still, would be the lack of any actual proof. But the fact that she even suspected anything, was bad enough. And I knew that the next time she looked into my eyes I would blubber and bawl like a baby. And I was troubled that I may have disappointed her at a time in her life when she really needed our support. I hope we had not driven her away from her family.

I took a minute to gather my wits, and to scold my nephew for his thoughtless behavior. He simply smirked and reminded me that I was his bitch, and that he would use me when he felt like it. And that I should remove my new blouse and finish the little "quickie" that we began in the bedroom. The nagging thought hit me again, that he could easily make me do "something" in public. I liked the thrill of his dominance but I was wracked with guilt and apprehension.

I did not want to alienate my sister, (or possibly both of them) but they were grown women. Danny was a young stud and brought-out something in me that is both insanely erotic and wildly animalistic. And I feared losing it. Also I was entirely under his thumb.

The first step was to head-off my sister and calm her down. I sent a fast text telling her that I could explain everything and I would later tonight. That done, time for step two. I doffed my top and snuggled up next to Danny, lowering my shorts as I did. I definitely did not want him agitated with me. I fished his long cock from his sweats and deftly sucked and stroked it to it's usual tremendous proportions. He has added a twist to this process by also making me suck his fingers. Then with his cock dancing down my throat, he inserts his slippery fingers into my backside and slowly corkscrews them up the tunnel.

He says that the added encouragement to my rectum serves to increase my suction on his cock. I just laugh at his foolishness and try to disregard the lewd sensation of my nephew buggering my ass. After the initial intrusions that nearly made me jump out of my skin, I actually warmed to the feeling of tightness and taboo desire. And it did make me suck harder. He would whisper to me during this procedure, that eventually it would be his gigantic tool plunging into my tiny, tiny butt.

Later that evening after Danny went home fully sated; having had his cock sucked dry until it hurt, dumping a couple loads in my mouth and one in my pussy, and as he said, "pave the way to fucking that tight ass," I nervously called Claire. The phone proved to be of little use, we mostly whimpered and sniffled to each other, spoke haltingly of loneliness and desperation, and generally disparaged most of our family's life-choices. She promised to return tomorrow so that we could really talk. I steeled myself for an uncomfortable evening.

The next day we sat on the couch with tea and cookies. Some uneasy silences gave us time to reflect. I admitted that Danny and I were having sex. She was pleased to hear that there was no romance involved and no talk of children, plus she wasn't angry. I didn't mention the extreme dynamics, but I did say that we explored some erotic situations and that we were both very satisfied. Claire said that she understood how failing relations could lead to unusual couplings and she revealed that her marriage was drowning due to a lack of intimacy. Her new attitude was that if it was good for the people involved, then to hell with anyone else. And we both agreed that Ruth would be helped if she could find someone to fuck her, but until that happens, this should be kept under "double-secret probation."

Claire's questions persisted like a reporter's and her follow-ups were penetrating. They all seemed to center on the acts of sex and the logistics of our privacy. She appeared curious as to how good the sex was and was no longer bothered by the taboo of incest. There were even references to size, duration and regularity. I had the odd feeling that she was gathering information for herself. But I hoped that I had enlisted a confidante, and it was strangely a relief that I was able to tell somebody about our little tryst. We also joked about other situations with young men and older women. Again, my view took-on a rosy tint. We donned bathing suits and planned on a swim before dinner, our moods visibly lighter.

We wound-up laughing and crying on each other's shoulders, and all appeared fine. Then I heard the key turning the lock, and I knew that this was about to be the absolute worst time. Danny shuffled in and again kissed Claire on the cheek, snagged a cookie from the plate, and grabbed me by the wrist saying that he needed to see me upstairs. I was so shocked as he whisked me toward the steps that my feet barely touched the floor. When I looked back over my shoulder, Claire's eyes were as wide open as her mouth and she was sitting still as a statue. My last image of her as I was tugged to the bedroom, was my kid sister, her long legs bare-foot and looking pretty in a print bikini with a hesitant look in her eyes.

By the time I opened my mouth to register a slight protest, I was on my knees with Danny holding my own swim-top, and his missile was aimed at my gaping target. I stopped him at the brink of my lips and tried to convince him not to do this at this time, pleading with him to respect the dignity of atleast one of his aunts. It did no good and I got a mouthful of cock. He held my head by the ears and drove steadily inside me. His pants were on the bed, and his hairy chest looked tanned and toned. I reached around his ass and squeezed his butt-cheeks, my other hand cupped and kneaded his ball sac. My scarlet lipstick was smeared on my face and my hair was quickly becoming a rat's nest of black tangles. I didn't care about that or anything else, there was nobody and no time, just his cock and me. He plunged deep in my throat , saliva dripped from my lips, and my boobs wobbled just the way he likes.

His balls like plums in a bag, banged against my chin. He called me his slut, and a dirty whore, I sucked harder when I sensed the spasms in my mouth. The enormous rod slammed into my gaping maw and I lost all sense of surrounding. This is how I want it to be. If I could have seen from above; a middle-aged woman on her rug-burned knees, her clothes torn-off, hair disheveled and crazed look to her eyes, with her twenty year-old nephew's impossibly thick cock driving into her slovenly mouth, I may have cringed and run away. But I lusted after this.

I felt the moist warmth between my thighs and the aching need of my exposed clit to be roughly abraded. I slipped my bottoms past my ankles and off, one hand making a bee-line to my snatch. My fingers worked their familiar pattern on my cunt and the lurid moans and grunts echoed off the walls. Danny is always turned-on by my feverish pursuit of my own orgasm and he encourages me to talk dirty and moan lustily. I was putting on a real x-rated show. My lubed fingers were a blur in my pussy, and around the huge tool in my mouth, I mumbled for him to fill me. My legs quivered when the pressure broke in my crotch. My nipples pointed straight out. And I broke-out in sweat. The climax came on like a gigantic wave inside of me. And my hand trembled but I held his cock secure as he poured in to me like a firehose. I couldn't contain it all. I gulped and struggled to swallow, gasping for each shallow breath, but my mouth was overwhelmed by the volume of cum draining down my throat. The rest spilled from my lips, running down my chin and pouring onto the rounded tops of my tits. Long thin strings of his sperm hung like spidery vines from my chin and splashes of it struck my nipples, soon puddling in my pubic hair. Every time that I think the experience could not get any better, my pussy erupts in volcanic spasms of ecstasy, and I hungrily lick the syrupy liquid from his erect cock, hoping to taste every drop.