Family Planning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed onto the rug as the aftershock of my orgasm washed over me, leaving me limp. My reddened, sweaty body was drenched in fluids and I writhed on the floor shaking uncontrollably as if I had stuck my tongue in an electrical outlet. When my lifeless, soggy shell recovered from the most erotic, transformative experience of my life, I caught the leering expression on my nephew's smug face and at the direction he was looking.

There, just inside the door was Claire. She wore a surprised but excited look on her blushing face, and her hand was plying the dark, silky curls of her glistening pussy. She was totally naked and standing with her toes digging into the carpet and her back against the door jamb. Like a deer in headlights or a child caught with a hand in the cookie jar, she giggled girlishly but her eyes were laser-focused on Danny's cock. He held it out to her, stroking it slowly and admiring her grown-up figure. She must have been watching us for a while, her perky nipples were hard as diamonds and I could sense the arousal emanating from her trimmed snatch. Her eyes were glued to the fabulous erection and she licked her lips ravenously. She must have seen me suck our nephew's cock and cum like a rutting whore, but now it was if I was invisible.

She was spreading her pussy lips for him to admire, and as yet had not uttered a word. He simply crooked his index finger to her and she stumbled hypnotically into the room. She literally stepped over my prone body, and heaved a deep sigh when Danny took her pointy tits in his hand and nibbled on the small, rubbery tips. Then he placed his hands on her shoulders and with a light touch, he gently lowered her to the floor beside me. He continued to rub the pouty nipples between his thick fingers and her head seemed to sway dreamily, a long line of drool escaped her mouth and alighted on the pert tips of her c-cups. She purred softly.

His sticky, shiny cock which was so recently engaged in battle, was rapidly enlarging. Claire watched in stunned rapture while the seven inches of meat filled-out and thickened before her wide, emerald eyes. Her tongue worked like a kitten's, always wetting her pink lips, and her upper body heaved and rocked with her deep breaths. Danny approached closer, his enormous cock like the prow of a ship steering for her mouth. Her green eyes widened when he softly held her chin in his large hand and her painted-pink lips parted slightly. She required very little coaxing to sweetly kiss the big bulbous head of his sturdy rod, and allowed the blunt tip to wedge it's way into her mouth. Her breathing became rapid and harsh when he began to slide it in and out, with a greater rhythm. I could smell the musky aroma from her vagina and Danny took her arm, guiding it to that hot spot between her thighs. She methodically proceeded with the piston-action of plowing her own pussy, I could hear the sexy, squishy suction as her cunt lips hugged the wet digits. She showed no sign of embarrassment or guilt in shedding her clothing and entering the room at his beckoning, then allowing her nephew to position her for his pleasure. She had reasons of her own for submitting to this debasement, who am I to judge? But it was obvious that she found this role to her liking, and Danny positively beamed.

Danny had broken the tense silence in the room, saying to her, "Kiss it Aunt Claire. Kiss the head of my cock and let it slide into your mouth." Her internal debate lasted only an instant. She puckered her lips, exhaled deep, and took him in her grip. It started with the big tip, but she then planted a succession of sloppy, wet kisses along the textured length of his ivory pole. She let his leathery balls dangle on her tongue and then kissed and licked her way back to the flared, helmeted cap. I stared at her in awe when I watched it slowly vanish into her mouth and soon the outline of it emerged in her cheek. "That's nice," Danny exclaimed, visibly sighing as he plunged deeper inside. "That feels good doesn't it? You know you want my cock don't you?" He pushed in harder.

She nodded her head numbly and mumbled a slobbery "yes." Then she proceeded to bob up and down, stroking the shiny shaft and gulping like she was starved. Danny's hand was entwined in her ebon hair, the other tugged at her pert breasts. "Take it Aunt Claire. Suck my cock! I'm going to fill your mouth with cum and then I'm going to fuck you." The same crude lines he used with me, now directed at her. "You want it huh. Don't you slut?" She winced but never waivered. "Tell me that you're my little sex-bitch, Aunt Claire. Tell me that you want to be my personal whore. Say it."

"I am,...I will. Whatever you say, whatever you want. I'm yours, I belong to you. Do me Danny, take me. Fuck me. I'm yours, I swear it." She blurted-out every oath she could think of, and she was in a hurry to show her loyalty.

There was something obscene and indecent, in watching my little sister naked and on her knees, being manipulated in this slutty fashion. And yet I felt a momentary pang of jealousy as all his energies were devoted to her. In a perverse manner, an unexplained and torrid sensation was building in my uterus. Watching her follow his explicit, demeaning orders sparked something in me. I was getting to watch a guy exude his power over a woman, and I found it highly arousing. It happened to me, and now to my sister, and the guy was our nephew. What a weird situation, and I loved it. It's the closest I'd ever been to a naked woman and I've never seen anybody so intent on sucking a man's cock. I watched in amazement, my own hand snaking it's well-travelled path down my belly and settling in the lush growth of my wiry pussy hairs. I wanted to see her choke and gag on it, the way I had when I was first told to "deep throat" this monster.

I marveled at the interplay between the two of them and Danny spied my fascination. "You're excited aren't you Vic? It's sexy to watch her suck my cock, isn't it?" He could see it in my eyes and the sweaty desperate motion of my body, that it brought-out my "inner-slut." And I was eerily drawn to her body, I could tell that it wouldn't be long before he took the two of us together. I wasn't sure if I would be good at it, but I knew I wanted to try. I was stunned. She showed no reluctance and offered no resistance. I realized then from observing his lust-crazed brown eyes, that we would become a threesome. I can't say which of us came fastest, but my body shook, he grunted savagely and my sister shivered and swallowed greedily. He pumped hard into her for what seemed like an hour, and when he pulled out to admire his sleek tool, Claire resumed sucking as if it were a lollipop.

When he withdrew his solid, slippery sword from her, he guided her to the bed, where he placed us side-by-side over the edge of the mattress. We were both on our knees, our plump butts exposed in surrender to him, and our cum-covered tits pressed to the sheets. We made our first serious eye contact, and she appeared to recognize me for the first time. Dried cum still coated my face and flakes of it chipped off of my body. She still had his taste, in her mouth. We offered each other a resigned shrug, realizing what was in store for us. An hour ago, we sat comfortably on the couch, clad only in skimpy bikinis and conversed like sisters. Hardly bothering to even notice one another's exposed flesh then, we now shyly covered our private parts and snuck sideways glances at the other's genitals. Then it seemed to occur to us both, that there really was nothing left to hide. Now we have seen each other swallow cum from our nephew's cock and pledged our sexual services to his whims. Our naked, rough-used bodies were sticky and splotched with the mark of our new master, and we prepared ourselves for the further debauchery we knew was coming.

Danny smacked his hands together loudly and wore a huge grin, and with a contented laugh he exclaimed boldly, "I've always wanted to fuck sisters. And you two being my aunts, this couldn't be better. I want both of those hot cunts." As we both peered back at him in trepidation, we saw that his cock had swelled to epic proportions and looked menacing as he stepped forward.

He ambled initially between Claire's long, toned legs. First spanking her bare bottom and then roughly spreading her slim hips, exposing the moist, pouty mons. He fed two fingers into her mouth which she quickly lathered-up, anticipating their next use. I couldn't help watching the impending assault on my sister's vagina, and feeling an odd tingle in my hot box. She was already warm and wet when he slid the fingers into her, letting them explore her crevices. He replaced them with his thick erection, plunging easily and firmly in, his balls smacking against her ass. His gooey fingers next found their way to her backside, firmly patting her cheeks then circling my sister's anus. I knew what would come next, but I was too involved with watching him fuck Claire's tight slit. She was taken by surprise when he inserted them steadily into her squirming, clenched asshole. She let-out a small yelp as he filled both of her openings. I felt a twinge of regret for involving her in this, even though I did not ask her to participate.

But there was an illicit charge striking deep in my loins, watching Danny take control over her. And a lurid thrill from being so physically close to my nephew fucking my sister. Then knowing what Danny will demand of us. He was certainly going to take supreme advantage of his submissive aunts.

I now could understand his feeling of dominance. For with every thrust of his huge cock in her tight little twat, my own hips pushed against the plush mattress as if my invisible cock was skewering some imaginary sub. In my mind, I could hear myself echoing his demands, "Take it you slutty bitch, I'm going to fuck you all day!" He then commanded Claire to beg for his cum, and to proclaim that she too, will be his sexual slave. If he had seen my lips moving at pace with his, he would have laughed hysterically. Just listening to my sister abase herself as I had done, to our nephew, brought the familiar warm rumble of orgasm to the boiling point in my pussy. And then things became even more kinky when he pulled his dripping cock from her soupy snatch, and drove it straight into my wanton cunt.

I snapped out of my erotic daydream when I felt the pressure of his thick wad drilling into me, and his long slim fingers working into my ass. "Vicci," he said, waking me from my stupor, "did you like watching me fuck your sister?" I could only nod dumbly, and twist my pelvis to lessen the double strain on both of my holes. "Look at all the creamy juices pouring from her slutty cunt, doesn't that look delicious?" he quizzed. I thought for a second that it was an odd expression, then I understood that he wasn't kidding. With my pussy still firmly impaled by his cock, I couldn't scramble far, and the shock left me speechless. I shook my head vigorously, my sweaty hair flailing wildly and my eyes wide. I have swallowed his cum and even learned to appreciate the flavor...but this. He grabbed hold of my dark mane and with his big cock thoroughly wedged in my cunt, he twisted my upper half and positioned my face directly over Claire's pussy.

Tears welled in my eyes momentarily, but I gathered my nerve. I wanted to prove to them both that I would make a good slave...and a naughty slut. I felt the subtle pressure at my nape as he eased my mouth and nose lower into the wet, black curls of her pungent, soppy vagina. "Lick her cunt, Vicci. Make her cum while I fuck you." He had a firm grip on my neck and was holding me only an inch from her. Haltingly, I poked the enlarged clit with the large, flat surface of my raspy tongue. Then he pressed my face right into her warm, sour triangle. My cheeks grew wet and sticky, and I had the laughable thought that I might suffocate in my sister's cunt.

He continued to pound away at my sodden pussy, fired-up by the girl-on-girl sex-show Claire and I were engaged in, while I struggled to relieve the grip on my head, just to be able to breathe. My snaky tongue flicked at the swollen clit causing her to squirm and writhe on the carpet. She was getting excited now. She wrapped her strong legs around my neck, holding me in place, and pried-apart her inner lips with her wet fingers. Claire was moaning and swearing, using words and phrases I never expected to hear from this one of my sisters. "Lick me slut. Eat me, you cunt... Lick my clit and make me cum...Go in deeper. Use your fingers and fuck me, I need it bad. I want it. Gawwwd yes, I wish this could go on all night!"

Danny added his voice, "Lick her cunt, Vic. Make your sister cum for me, show me what a good whore you are." He forced me to stick my fingers in her pussy until she shrieked in delirium and then suck them clean, and then repeat the process until the rich fluids flowed freely from both of us. "Isn't that nice Vic, you like that pussy-juice, don't you?" He laughed heartily and I could feel his thick, molten semen filling my vagina. "Don't stop, finger her ass too. We've seen how she likes it." I commenced to finger-fuck both my sister's pussy and ass, when I saw him shuffle over to Claire.

"Aunt Claire?" he asked sarcastically. "Do you want to taste Aunt Vicci's cunt?" He went back to the use of "aunt" just to emphasize his dominance of us. She was in a complete trance having never experienced anything like this, and anxious to explore all the new sensuous pleasures he was presenting to us. She nodded delightedly in response to his question, and was prepared to switch positions with me, when Danny stuck his thick wet rod in her mouth. "Here it is Aunt Claire, the tangy flavor of Aunt Vicci's cunt, coating my cock. I want you to suck it all off. Go ahead Claire, lick my cock until it shines, my balls too." Her cheeks puffed-out and she sucked like a bellows until he came. It's wonderful to fuck a young man, he's always ready and loaded, maybe it's a good thing that there are two of us. Otherwise, he would probably wear-out my pussy.

I could see now that we each played our roles. Danny was the Ring Master, cracking his whip. And we were the well-trained, performing sex-animals. We put on an exciting show to a very select crowd, and we all enjoyed our little circus. Two shows daily, and more on the weekends. I was suddenly much happier with my family and looking forward to an eventful summer. Everyone wore a smile and we were pleasantly exhausted. Each night we tumbled into my big bed. I'm fortunate to have such a large house, because I believe I will have a lot of overnight guests!

The End

Votes and Comments Welcomed