All Comments on 'Family Reunion'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
TheLongGamerTheLongGamerover 2 years ago

I really appreciate how clear it is that he's in love with Jen without it being said til the end.

It would have been so easy to write that for him to tell Cindy that it's different because he's in love with Jen, but this was better.

I'm happy everyone got to have their jollies and no one got hurt physically or emotionally.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Simply outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been a big fan of yours for a long time. This is one of your best stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to agree with others, a really terrific, well-judged story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never been a fan of harem mode crossed with I/T. The heat of taboo stuff is accentuated by the secret nature of it, normally. Oh well, it’s your story, just not my cup of tea.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great bitter sweet story. Maybe they can make it work sometime in the future. Only the author knows for sure. Great story, Sir, thank you.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

makes you want to cry at the ending

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

"Always leave 'em wanting more," eh? Generally, I love your stories. This one just didn't quite have enough to clear the fence. Maybe it's just the sense of incompleteness at the end. FYI, I believe first cousins may wed in Colorado. There could have been hope for Scott and Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a lovely, erotic story, with the drama and emotion handled well.

I hope this recent story has a bit more life in it, enough for another chapter or two.

Five for you!

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 2 years ago

Awesome story, I'd love to read more....!!

ArediaArediaover 2 years ago

Please, please, please write a sequel!

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 2 years ago

What a fantastic story! Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
More

This totally needs a sequel....awesome work great build up

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

That was a hell of a story! But damn you if you leave it ending like that.

Trudy is right jenn can come visit and vise versa.

The hell with others. Scott needs to pursue jenn. Persuade her they can have a future. Lots of places to move and not be known.

Hope you decide to continue with this story. To good not to

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ easily 5/5 for the characters and build up.

TopazThornTopazThornover 2 years ago

Great story. Please write more to bring it to a happy ending, for Scott and Jen.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Love this. Would love to see a happy future for Scott and Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic writing, believable characters, and a realistic plot. If there is more to this story that would be amazing. Thanks for sharing this one. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was amazing. I think the best ive ever read. Well written, excellent comprehension and that feeling of not wanting to stop reading

Absolutely awesome

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story

Just a well-written story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. It all came a bit to easily to be believable, but it was entertaining none the less.

THORPUSTHORPUSover 2 years ago

VERY ENTERTAINING!

BajeroBajeroover 2 years ago

Christmas with Jen and Trudy will be a thriller.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Great storyline and characters. You’ve left the door open to continue the story ( Scott’s kinky adventures), which I hope you do. I’m a real romantic and truly hope that in the end, Jen and Scott will somehow end up together and have their happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Needs at least a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any story that involves even the hint of blackmail just really sucks.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Very nice, drew me into the plot so well...

Cindy's threat of blackmail, while somewhat hollow, was still not too nice...she came off as needy...too bad for her. At least she enjoyed having her cousin!!

Trudy was a real surprise, and such a loving sister, trying to help her "little brother" along with his sexual development!!

Jen...she is a TREASURE...Scott has to hold onto her, for eternity!! Trudy is correct...LOVE should be held onto when it is found!!

Five**5**Stars...and looking for a sequel to this!!

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable read.

KlitomaticKlitomatic9 months ago

No erotic story is good without good descriptive sex. Yours was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A lot of people are clamoring for a part two or a happy ending, but I personally loved the bittersweet ending of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...