All Comments on 'Family Reunion Ch. 01-03'

by AnonJohnDoe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I liked it !

This story is off to a good but slow start. Let’s see if Gavin’s Aunt, Uncle & Cousin has some surprises awaiting. Since he has been gone the last couple of years, maybe there has been changes in the family dynamics. Or, maybe there is a lot in Gavin’s family history, between his parents and Aunt and Uncle, that he does not know about. Hopefully Ch.2 will be posted soon and we can find out what kind of loving family this turns out to be....

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 3 years ago

Excellent start to what promises to be a very hot sexy story. Please keep going I am anxious for more.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

An okay start, just better not draw it out to chapter 12 before anything happens.

tallman441tallman441about 3 years ago

Excellent start. The characters are what you expect from a loving family. Looking forward to see how this story progresses. It has all hints of being hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice set to a very sexy story. Uncle Carl will be glad for the help in satisfying his wife and daughter. I suspect we will find out that Carl engaged in family sex with his sister and is actually Gavin’s father

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Good start a bit of character development and lots of sexual undertone. Lots of promise for you as a writer if you stick with it and practice your craft. On to part 2 you have me hooked at this point. Let's see what you have in mind with this fantasy.

Cheers

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonJohnDoe@AnonJohnDoe
aspiring screenwriter, just trying to have some fun with my writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES