All Comments on 'Family Secrets'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you're hard to beat as a writer

the type of story you write,you in a class by yourself.great job and keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
First or third person?

and so rambling it's almost impossible to follow.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 17 years ago
Quite sensuous and romantic!!

While incest is distasteful to most people, I found this story to be quite sensuous and romantic. Despite the underlying violence, this is one of the best stories I have recently read on Literotica with more than enough sex to keep me happy! Jim, you are obsessed with incest but who cares? Please keep them cumming. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What about the sister, Gail?

You mentioned the sister who went off to college, what about her story?

Good job and keep on writing.

mikey

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxalmost 17 years ago
Way to go........

Due to the I P and bigots, I haven't, lately, been able to respond to much. But only now do to the "best of the best".

Thanks man for an original, when so much is just repetition!

Well done!

ScribbledScribbledalmost 17 years ago
You deserve a Pulitzer Prize for . . .

. . . fucking erotic literature. But then, everybody knows that. Well, except for those who don't like fucking sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mediocre at Best

It's too bad your writing doesn't live up to your hype.

tinman69stinman69salmost 17 years ago
Great Story!!!

One of the best written and thought out stories I have read on Lit!! I agree with one of the other writers, tell us Gail's story too.

I really liked the lady character in this story. She played a damned fantastic role in this story!! Very well done sir!

ddc1104ddc1104almost 17 years ago
too long between your stories

Great reading as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful as always

Your stories are always wonderful ... I look forward to every single one. Thank you for writing them

nolatrinity

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Let's.........................................

find out what happened to Gail - did her father rape her too - he was enough of a bastard to do so

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

You write with amazing insight into how a woman feels...for a Man. Wonderfully done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome

i think this was 1 of the best stories i have read so far keep up the great work. one question though are u jewish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
votes

hey scouries,

i've read most of ur stories and as i go along i rate each one, thanks for the stories they really are incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gah! Clever bastard you...

I'm nicely reading along and all of a sudden it dawns on me 'hey, this was in the incest section... Whats the deal?' and then she starts talking and I feel like a complete moron. Anyway, great story, they all are!

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Am new to this site. But this story was great. Wont see a story like this on any other site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't run dry

I read others, but I lways come back to yours..don't let you pen or your P...run dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great work!

Well done, despite what some readers have commented. You build the characters really well (not "rambling" at all) & the endings are usually great. Keep it up. Glenn

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great work.......

Great work Dude.

Good plot, excellent approach more over very much appealing.

Keep on writing stories. Don't ever stop writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

Sadly, I can relate to the violence - but I loved the story!

bbwshowflabbwshowflaover 14 years ago
Very Nice

Really liked it... very hot.

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonabout 14 years ago
Realy Good

This story beings to the front some of the problems that come to a marriage.

Abuse being just one of the most glaring. Being retired Law Enforcement I have seen too much of the bad things that come when a person believes his/her mate property.

Keep up the good work.

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Me too

Let's see now...

Who does a story of a daughter being daddy's "special" girl and later having sexual relations with her own son?? Oh I know...ME!

Thanx,

Abbey

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
I really enjoyed this story as I have come to enjoy all of Jim's that I have....

read. (I'm starting with the top of the list at "A" and working to the bottom. Since this was an "F" - not for failure, but for fuckin' good - I have a long way to go.) I "knew" that she was Donny's sister, somehow, just didn't try to figure it out. You know, trying to be too cerebral with sex stories is a waste, just let them flow. The conclusion will cum soon enough as it did in this one. And, you just knew there would be a confrontation between the son and the father. But it WAS GOOD! And EROTIC, and that's what this site is all about. Outside of the story and the ever present huge cocks, I just had the thought that the main characters here were pretty typical in their reactions. The girl kept saying that it was wrong, that we can't, all the ways of saying "no" to sex, while leading him on with words and actions and putting herself into situation that virtually guaranteed that she would get fucked. And, he was a typical guy that had to show off his hard-on (huge hard-on, that is), touch himself, touch her, put her in situations that suggested sex and finally, forcing himself on her, not as violently as Daddy, but against her "no, no, no" exclamations. Rather typical behavior - the guy keeps pushing, advancing the situation, until sex is inevitable, and the gal keeps resisting, yet yielding a little each time while continuing to keep him stimulated so he couldn't back off. I like the games people play, I enjoyed playing them, I wish I could play them again instead of just reading about them. Fortunately, we have a good writer who continues to remind me of the "good, old days."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good

Short story, but very good, unlike many stories I read just to get off, yours was an entertaining and emotional ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well Written, Hot Read

Good plot line and well written. The author teases the reader along nicely with a well placed word or hint of what's to come. Very enjoyable and sensual read. One of his best!

TurtlecafeTurtlecafeover 13 years ago

great as always:) love your stuff!!!

domdaddy4udomdaddy4uover 13 years ago
and again

you have done it again, love the flow of the story, the anticipation and of course the climax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MARVELOUS

AGAIN YOU WROTE A MARVELOUS STORY, I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH, CONGRATULATIONS. GREETINGS FROM MEXICO

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Another great story.

A beautiful story with a great ending. Keep 'em comin'!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Great story! Nice work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

I always love your stories. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 stars, but seriously...

what man calls his parents "mommy" and "daddy"? That's just stupid.

billyjim55billyjim55over 12 years ago
ty 4 your stories

once again I couldn't stop reading.never seen the end coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ummmm

Didn't put it down. I am hoping they got married later. But then you didn't hint either way. Great thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

I've been reading erotica for years... over the years I have criteria on what is a good story... for an erotic story to be good the story must be able to bridge the sex without hurting the story.... for a story to be great, the sex must be tantalizing, the story must be engrossing, to the point that at some point no matter how hot the sex it's the story that carries through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
need more!!

Write a second part and focus on scenes as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

Absolutley amazing.... it wasnt even the sexual aspect that got to me either it was the portrayel of love... Beautiful story... I encourage you to keep writing because that was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
feedback & voting

Story too sexy to vote, everyone's reaching for the tissues!!!!!!!! AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too violent

violence is a big turn-off, jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
disgusting

Violence has nothing to do with love. You even had the son masturbating as she narrated her story of abuse and multiple rape. You are a good writer, but you really need to get your shit together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
shit

Rape has nothing to do with sex. Rape is about control and hate. How can you write this crap? I finished the story 'cause I don't comment on what I don't read, but I had to give this the one star, 'I hated it' rating. You say you want votes, write something worth my (and other's) time. I've read the other recent comments, nobody likes this 'stuff'. You must be seriously disturbed if you indulge fantasies like this AND write them down thinking anyone could possibly be entertained by it. Get help and straighten up if you are going to submit your stories. Did you never think that someone who admires you might just try to do these things? The written word has power to sway minds and you have a responsibility to your readers. Wake up and get your head on straight.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Wake up people!

Your negative comments suggest that in your fantasy worlds, everything is peaches and cream idyllic and evil does not exist, and that's where you live 24/7. Thats called denial.

RAPE is real. It is one of, if not THE ugliest and most EVIL facts of life and that is how is portrayed in this story. It is not glorified in any way here.

In this story, it serves to contrast the beauty of the long-submerged love between these two people.

Perhaps, if you had had the occasion to spend some "quality time" with a rape victim for whom you cared greatly or truly loved before knowing about their past experience, you'd have seen this story as I did.

But, then again, perhaps not.

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
They're gonna need a lot of therapy between them --

Powerful emotion, but not a lot of hot sex.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
rape and non consensual sex

are not erotic.

This story was a total turn off. One scene after another of physical abuse, beatings, and repeated, multiple rape.

I am sorry I read it.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 8 years ago
I almost really enjoyed this one---

It would have been better if that SERIAL RAPIST had been beaten to near death by one of his victim's protectors, err - brothers -- errr--LOVERS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Geography Lesson

There is no Orange Beach, FL. Orange Beach is on the Gulf Coast of Alabama. Jus sayin'

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 5 years ago
A great writer

Great tempo, excellent dialogue, terrific spelling and punctuation.

But Donny should have beat his father unconscious.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great story but...

Donny should have killed him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Excellent story great surprise ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guessed the secret early on but still enjoyed it. Great keep them coming

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 2 years ago

A sweet ending indeed. You're a fine writer and I encourage you to keep on writing your stories. Thank you. 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Jacqui should have allowed him to get close enough then sliced off His, Angry Purple Knobbed Thick Hot Shaft and let him bleed out as she called the Police and report an intruder who attempted to rape her. Not that

I didn't like the ending you chose. No court hearings, police reports, or lies from "Dad"

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CPalmost 2 years ago

So many other writers are so repetitive. Boring. Scouries. This story is out of the ballpark. Amazing creativity. Loved it all. Hmmm. What happened to Gail. There’s more parts to this story. πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always a great story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why is your stories end with the protestants falling in deep emotional love, having babies and living happily ever after? You need to let the assholes get their just deserts and let everyone else just get on with their lives.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Was a good story up until the end. Dirty Daddy needed to have something really bad happen to him, like the other comment which said he should have had his dick cut off. And then you had to go and screw it all up further with the babies and 'living happily after' bullshit. 3/5 . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great Story

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany3 months ago

Good story, But I found it disturbing how the MCs were aroused by and maturbated to her memories of being abused and raped. Grossed me out, really.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 days ago

Some additional irrelevant comments after 2nd reading. The story was a little verbose - "Crikey" "Bum"? You must be Aussie in spite of the Florida references -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10476 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...