Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,476 Followers

"I didn't know," the boy said softly. "Did he let you go home after he'd finished?"

"Hah! He fucked me three more times that night. He hurt me Donny! Then made me suck him," I admitted even as I felt the tremors start deep inside me. "I came each time Donny, he made me...I'm coming now Donny," I groaned as I arched my hips off the bed. "Are you ready, hurry Donny," I urged as my juices sloshed onto my fingers.

Across the way Donny released the grip on his prick and stood with hands on hips watching me. I could see it suddenly buck upwards and watched spellbound as a spurt of white cream arched and splashed against the window.

"I want to fuck you Jacqui, fuck you just like daddy did," the boy hissed between gritted teeth as his body shook again and again. Soon I could hardly see him through the splattered cream that covered his window.

"We can't...we can never do more than this," I whispered, then put down the phone and switched off the light.

*SATURDAY*

"Why?" was the first thing he asked the next morning after knocking on the back door and inviting himself in for breakfast.

"It's complicated," I answered, trying to sidestep his question, one last secret still untold.

"You can tell me all about it at the beach," he said, a confident smile on his lips.

"The beach?"

"You did agree to go with me to the beach today."

"That was before..."

"Before I knew daddy raped you?"

"Yes," I answered, knowing I'd go to the beach with him.

"We can go anyway."

"Will you promise to be good?"

"I'll always be good to you Jacqui," Donny promised.

There are miles of beach in Florida. In fact the beach meanders continuously from Miami to Jacksonville some three hundred miles to the north. So even though you may envision crowds of bathers on any Florida beach, it's actually not that hard to find a large deserted section of beach, especially in September.

We were locals. We knew the beach. So it didn't surprise me when Donny pulled the car into a spot just north of Vero Beach that bordered the southern edge of a state park. There wouldn't be anyone within miles of us. I'd let him drive my car as a treat.

We parked under some pines and walked, fully laden with supplies, through the dunes to the deserted white sand. Then spread a large, king size beach sheet between two swaying palms. Stripped down to our suits.

"It's hot...I'm going to swim. Coming?" he asked as he stood and offered me his hand.

"No, later," I replied, stretching languorously, displaying my bikini clad body for the hovering boy.

I smiled up at him, then opened my mouth in protest when he quickly shucked the Hawaiian shorts he was wearing. "DONNY!" I gasped.

"No one can see."

"I can," I protested, my eyes full of cock and balls.

"Not now," he yelled as he turned and ran toward the breaking surf.

God, his bouncing ass drove me near crazy. I watched for minutes as he cavorted in the waves, the urge to join him almost overwhelming.

"C'MON," he finally yelled.

I rose, then walked almost zombie like towards the water that was breaking with glistening, small, white caps forty feet away.

"Take it off," he dared as he watched my approach.

"No," I refused, then dove laughing into the surf.

We spent minute after minute cavorting in the warm surf. Splashing each over, quick touches, smiles that promised everything. He lay on his back and, supported by the salty ocean water, his penis lay exposed to my hungry gaze. Bobbing proudly on his thighs as the waves swept over it. I had to fight the urge to put my lips on it and swallow him.

Finally I splashed an armful of water over him and then scrambled giggling from the surf. Heard him running after me as I ran laughing over the burning sand. A girl again, trying to lure a handsome young man. Looked back and saw him gaining on me, his cock swinging wildly as he moved. I knew I shouldn't but suddenly didn't care.

"No," I gasped laughing when his arms encircled me and pulled me against his wet body. "Please baby," I moaned as two young hands cupped my heaving breasts. And yet I pushed my rear back against the thick shaft that was growing hard and long as blood rushed into it.

"Pleasssssse," I groaned as the boys hands stripped the thin yellow bikini top from me and then slid his fingers down across my stomach.

"No Donny, we can't," I pled as he undid the knot on my hip and let my bottom slip downwards.

"I want you...so bad Jacqui," he whispered hoarsely in my ear as he slipped a thick digit inside me.

"Oh gawd...oh baby...please Donny, love me," I finally screamed, all resistance shattered by this man.

"I love you," he groaned as we slipped entwined to the sand.

"Fuck me...fuck me like your daddy did," I encouraged as I felt the huge thick hot shaft push inside me. "Make me cum," I ordered, suddenly filled in a way I hadn't been since his father had had his way with me so long ago.

He did! Almost immediately. Just his size and the anticipation that had been building since I'd returned to Orchard Beach suddenly erupted in an explosive orgasm that engulfed me.

His youthful exuberance met my orgasm with a spurting flood of potent teenage sperm. We were both lost in our orgasms, almost unaware of each other as our brains were bombarded by a million jolts of pleasure.

We slowly came back to Earth. Found ourselves still entwined and smiling at each other like idiots. "You're bad," I accused as I rolled on top of him and gave him a quick kiss. Then I settled myself over his still hard prick.

"I'm bad?" he protested as I lowered my dripping pussy down over him.

"Very, very bad," I repeated as I started to lift up and down atop him.

"Oh god yes Jacqui," he moaned as he pulled my head down to meet his lips. Again and again I rose up and down...faster and faster I moved as he tried to swallow my tongue. Urgent now, my body already opening to accept his seed, I rode this boy harder and harder until again his prick pulsed out its thick load of cum.

I fell off my lover, exhausted, then felt his and my combined juices oozing from me after his cockhead popped out from between my cunt's distended lips.

"No...I can't...not again," I complained seconds later when he moved between my legs and slid his cock up and down my leaking sex.

"I want you," he said as he entered me for the third time. He fucked me hard this time, like a man, like a master. With my ankles draped over his shoulders he pumped his meaty cylinder into me in long, powerful piston like thrusts.

Having already spent twice inside me he now was in no rush. He settled into a rhythm that made me cry out my desperate need. I came again and again as his young cock ravaged me, simply whimpered as my body shuddered and thrashed under him. A flood of cum finally filled me.

Later we lay on our backs, sweating under the hot sun, our heads turned to face the other. I could see the unasked question in his eyes. And even though he must have known he'd mastered me the question was still there.

"You are," I finally conceded with a grin.

"What?" he asked, feigning incomprehension.

"What do you think," I started to answer but couldn't keep him hanging. "Much better than your daddy," I said as I moved my hand over his stomach and onto the soft shaft lying so innocently among its blond curls. "So much better."

"I love you,"

"Good," I said, knowing I'd found the only man who'd ever totally satisfy me. Then my lips engulfed him.

I didn't tell him my final secret that day!

****

Nor did I tell him for the next two weeks.

He went to school. I started my job, organized my house.

We spent every night together. Fucking hungrily. Making love. I wanted his baby inside me before his Daddy returned.

Oh, I told him stories about his father. About how in my senior year of high school, after he'd raped me, that he'd simply take me at his pleasure. How he'd ignore me for ten days and then call me to his office and fuck me over his desk. Of how he'd sneak unbidden into my bed as I slept late into the night and then stuff his cock into me as he held a hand over my mouth. Then laugh and slip away into the night.

He was my continuing nightmare that year. Yet I loved him in me. Even as I struggled against his strength my vagina would explode into orgasm after orgasm. I'd lick his cock clean as the tears fell down my cheeks. "He used to call me his little cock slut," I told Donny.

"But after you left for university you were free of him?" Donny asked one night after I'd told him another tale of his father.

"But at Christmas or Easter I'd see him. He'd watch me with eyes that promised he'd come for me...that I'd never escape. In my sophomore year he fucked me on Christmas Eve. Mommy was in the next room."

"Bastard," Donny would hiss angrily.

"When I came home from the Olympics...with the two gold medals," I started one night.

"Yes?" Donny encouraged, unable not to listen to these tales.

"The night I came home, after the parade, do you remember the parade Donny?" I asked eagerly.

Of course he did, he told me excitedly how his whole family had watched the parade as it wound down Main Street. "Then later, when you came home you came over to our house and let me touch the medals," Donny answered, the night still clear in his mind.

"Your daddy came over later that night," I whispered to the boy.

"He did?"

"He hung the two gold medals by their ribbons on his cock."

"WHAT?" the scandalized teen demanded.

"Then he made me suck him...for hours. Then pushed one of the medals into my sopping sex. Drenchit sperm over it."

"Jeeesus," the teen groaned but his cock was hard and bucking against my thigh. We'd always make love after one of these old stories.

****

"He'll want me you know," I told Donny one night as we lay in a post sex embrace.

"Daddy?" he asked, and then after seeing my confirming nod said, "But he just got married."

"You'll have to protect me," I insisted. We both knew his father too well to believe he would ever leave me alone.

"You're mine," he said with an icy determination.

"You'll have to stop him," I warned.

****

I finally told him. Exactly one week before his father was due to return. I knew that Donny would have to know everything if I expected him to be my lover and the father of my children. Besides if I didn't tell him I knew his father would!

We'd had bar-b-q'ed steaks, made love. Then swam naked in the pool. Fucked. We had split a bottle of wine during the evening. Donny's father was due back in a week.

"Hey you," I started, "I love you."

"Of course you do," Donny agreed as he pulled me into his arms. We were sitting on the wide, comfortable couch on my back porch. Still naked.

"I have a secret." He didn't say anything, just lightly caressed my shoulder to encourage me. "You may not...I mean it's not," I stammered, not sure where to begin.

He waited silently as I gathered myself.

"When mamma got sick," I started again. "She was very sick Donny...we knew she was dying. God, the cancer was so bad honey, watching her waste away like that. And she was only in her fifties," I complained, the hurt still so raw in me.

Donny simply pulled me tighter against his warm body.

"The last weeks she was in terrible pain. They had to give her morphine...it made her talk," I said remembering.

"I don't know if she really wanted to tell me or if the drugs made her say it. But I think she wanted me to know," I said, wondering for the thousandth time what her motivation had been.

"What did she say?" Donny asked.

"Momma married when she was only nineteen. Daddy was forty-nine...it was his second marriage. He had just built this big, new house," I said softly. "Your parents were the only neighbors...your dad was in his thirties but your mom wasn't much older than mine. They liked each other. They all became friends."

"Then one day Daddy was out of town...on a sales trip. He was sales manager for Dawson's Orange Groves. He used to have to go away for a week at a time. The downstairs toilet overflowed...there was a leak or something," I told Donny, repeating the words my mother had gasped out to me through her pain six months earlier.

"She called your pa...it was like ten-thirty on a Tuesday night." I felt Donny stir beside me as I talked, the mention of his father awakening his interest.

"He rushed over with his tools...he just had on some old jeans and a t-shirt. Took him about thirty minutes to get it all fixed. He was soaking and dirty when he finished. Water was everywhere. Mom of course thanked him profusely. Even told him to have your mom bring over his dirty clothes in the morning and she'd wash them. Poor mom," I mumbled. Scared now to tell the rest.

"How come?' Donny asked, still not really interested in the tale.

"Take them now, Mrs. Merrywell, you dad suddenly said as he pulled the t-shirt over his head and then unzipped his jeans and stepped out of them."

"WHAT?" Donny demanded, suddenly all ears.

"He fucked her."

"My dad fucked your mom?" he asked, still not understanding the implication.

"Raped her, just bent her over the toilet and fucked her" I insisted. "Then he went on for hours. On the cold, wet tile floor. Just like he did to me nineteen years later."

"But..." Donny protested.

"And then later, whenever he wanted her he'd take her. For years. Until she came to live with me."

"But what about your father? Why didn't she tell him...or the police.?"

"She was scared...ashamed...he'd hit her...hurt her...just like your mom." I hesitated, then said, "she was pregnant with his child."

"But you're your mom's only child," Donny protested, but as I watched I saw complete comprehension came into his eyes "You're my sister?"

"Half sister," I whispered, then held my breath. But there was no rejection in Donny's eyes. No hate. No horror. I slowly breathed in.

"No wonder I've always loved you," he finally said, then pulled me to him. I cried as he gently made love to me.

******

I knew he was coming that night. It had slowly been building since the newlyweds had returned six days earlier. Every time I'd seen him the message was clear in the old man's eyes. A simple message -- 'you're still mine little girl and I'll come for you soon'.

Donny and I had just finished making love when we heard a creaking protest from the unoiled hinge on my back door. The light was off, Donny was standing naked in the corner opposite the bed, and I was lying naked in my bed with my lovers cum oozing from between my thighs, when Robert Graham turned the handle and creeped inside my bedroom.

"Wake up, little girl," he hissed as he walked toward me. Then again, louder, "WAKE UP," ordered as the old man let his pajama bottoms, the only clothing he wore, slip down his legs.

"Whaaaaat," I groaned, stretching under the thin sheet as I pretended to waken. Then a screaming, "NOOOOO," when Donny's father ripped the sheet from my naked body and exposed me.

"You couldn't stay away from me, could you?" he demanded in a gloating laugh. "I knew your small cocked baseball player couldn't ever satisfy you. You missed Mr. Cock, didn't you?" he asking, laughing as he took his rampant cock in hand and waved it at me.

"Its ugly...so ugly...you're ugly," I yelled, aware always of Donny hovering against the wall.

"I'll fuck you until you're crying for mercy, you little bitch," he threatened.

"I have a boyfriend now, a lover," I answered, "a man."

"You'll always be my little cock slut," he crowed.

"Look," I ordered, then quickly turned on the lamp and spread my cum stained thighs to my tormenter.

"You fucking bitch," he stormed in rage, his eyes locked on the sperm sticky in my pubic hair.

"Its real sperm...a man's cum...a man who'll give me a baby, not like yours," I spat out.

"BITCH," he threatened, his arm raised ready to strike.

"Don't daddy!" it wasn't said loudly or shouted but Donny's two words seemed to freeze his father.

"You're married," Donny said accusingly as he moved into the light. Naked. His cock hanging half filled between his thighs. A drop of sperm hanging from its end.

Seeing the two men side by side all my fears of the father vanished. The vision of the hulking, hurtful man fell away as I saw how he'd aged. How his son simply outshone him as they stood glaring at each other.

"So you're fucking this slut too now are you sonny boy?" the father asked his son. But you could see the fear in the old mans eyes.

"Go home," Donny ordered as he engulfed me in his strong arms.

"You fool, you bloody fool," he sneered.

"Get out!"

"Fuck me. Oh fuck me Mr. Graham, she used to beg me. She could never get enough son...she'll come back to me when she's tired of you, when she's ready for a man again."

"I'm having Donny's baby, a man's baby," I said laughing.

"Donny -" his dad started.

"GET...THE...FUCK...OUT!" Donny yelled as he pushed his father towards the open door.

Robert Graham inched back, his pride hardly allowing this retreat. "You know who she is don't you?" he finally blurted out, clearly ready to tell his own son the most despicable of secrets.

There was a cold anger to his son's quick answer. An anger that was unforgiving. "Do I know that you raped Jacqui's mother? Year after year. Beat her. Then raped and beat your own daughter. Is that what you're asking?"

"It wasn't like that," his dumfounded replied.

"Not another word," Donny thundered, "and if you ever touch Jacqui again I'll kill you."

****

I had Donny Grahams baby eight months later...I simply pretended it was a last surprise gift from my former husband and our last night of violence.

Robert Graham left town before his granddaughters birth. Left just three days after his new bride filed divorce papers claiming physical abuse.

I love my brother....

THE END

Thanks for reading my story. PLEASE take just the few extra seconds and send me your vote. Lately about one person in every one hundred that reads a story of mine takes the time to vote. And even though that's a lot better than what many of my confreres receive, I'd sure like to see the number a little higher. C'mon, its not that hard!

I'd also love to hear any comments or ideas you might have about this story or about a story you'd like to see in the future. Comment below or e-mail me at the address in my profile. Thanks, jim scouries

scouries
scouries
10,476 Followers