Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can see it now," I replied. "That's your answer."

My cock ached from Debbie's gentle stroking. I reached down and pushed the cover off her shoulders. She took it off for me. Then she bent forward and kissed the head of my cock.

"You have a wonderful body, John. Amy is very lucky," Debbie said. "Bill isn't very...romantic."

I didn't respond and she kissed the side of my cock, followed by a flick of her tongue along the bottom. When I didn't move, she licked me over and over again, letting her tongue linger at the underside of the tip. Was this skill hereditary?

I reached down again and this time slipped the straps of her bathing suit top down her arms. Debbie smiled at me and stood up. She turned her back to me without saying a word. I untied the top and removed it.

This time, my hands were allowed to remain on her wonderful tits when I held them firmly. Debbie pushed her ass back onto my erection and I squeezed and pulled on her nipples. I could smell the coconut from her lotion and her hair had the scent of the seaside air. I knew at that point I wanted to fuck my sister-in-law before she left the room.

My hand slid down her body and inside the bottom of her suit. I heard Debbie sigh when my fingers slipped past her clit and into the warm, moist opening to her pussy. Her body was tight against mine as a finger entered her, gathered her juices, and then headed back up to her clit. I pressed hard and rubbed the soft nub.

"Oh God, John. That feels so good," she murmured.

"Get undressed, Debbie."

She eagerly slipped off the last of her bathing suit and fretfully turned to face me.

I said, "I want you, Debbie. Is it OK?"

"I'm not leaving until you do," she answered.

With that, she sat on the bed once more and leaned back. When she was lying, she spread her legs a little.

I remained standing when I got between them and put the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Debbie looked frightened, I thought, but clearly wanted this. I rubbed her clit for a moment and felt how wet she was. Yes, she wanted this.

I made sure my cock was in place and leaned forward. Her pussy opened easily and the first inch entered her quickly. Debbie's eyes were closed and her mouth was open, but she didn't speak. I pushed harder and half my cock was inside her. Then I was in all the way and Debbie looked up at me.

She grinned and I began to fuck her. It was tentative at first, like two teenagers doing it for the first time. But then Debbie wrapped her legs around me and I held her by the ass. The pace quickened and, soon, I was fucking her with all the intensity I could muster. Debbie put her hands on her tits and played with them while my cock rammed into her harder and harder.

"That's it. Fuck me, John," she said quietly.

The bed squeaked as we rocked it back and forth. I leaned forward and clutched at Debbie's tits until she moaned out loud. Her tight pussy gripped my cock like a vice and I knew it wouldn't take long to cum. Neither of us seemed to want a prolonged session. We wanted to fuck.

"Harder, John! Harder!" she cried out.

Each thrust forced the headboard against the wall, but we kept going. I saw Debbie put a finger on her clit and her back arched off the bed. My cock pounded her mercilessly.

"Oh yessss! I'm close. Yessss!"

So was I. I frantically wanted us to cum at the same time. I watched and listened to her for the sign and she gave it.

"John! John, now! Oh my God!"

My thrusts were almost violent when our orgasms started. I could feel Debbie's pussy grip me with each wave of her climax and that, in turn, resulted in shot after shot of cum inside her. Near the end, we rolled on the bed holding each other, my cock still inside her depositing the last drops of cum. I felt her body quiver occasionally as she finished. We kissed and I licked her tits until I pulled out.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"You were great," I told her. "I hope it wasn't the only time."

"I hope not, too."

I dressed and left for lunch while Debbie cleaned up, dressed, found the Kindle, and headed for the pool. When she reappeared, Amy jokingly asked what had taken so long. Debbie just said she had to make a bathroom stop. Alex checked the time and grinned.

***

I was finishing my lunch, sitting at a table in the back corner of a bar when I saw Alex. She glanced around as if looking for someone, and headed my way. She wore a tank top with no bra and shorts. God, she was gorgeous.

She sat across from me without waiting for an invitation.

"Does sex make you hungry, Uncle John?" she asked.

There wasn't another customer within thirty feet of us, or I would have been more concerned.

"What are you talking about, Alex?"

"I know about you and Mom."

I took the last bite of my sandwich at the same time a waiter came up and got Alex's drink order. That gave me enough time to think, but my answer would have been the same anyway.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I told her.

"I know you had sex with my Mom before coming over here. Don't deny it," she said calmly. "It takes five minutes to go from the pool to the room and back. Not twenty five."

After the waiter left her drink and the check, I said, "You're mistaken, Alex."

She leaned forward and said, "Mom won't be so cool about it if I confront her, Uncle John. She'll freak. That wouldn't be good for the rest of the trip, would it? I know her. She'll go sobbing to Aunt Amy begging forgiveness."

She took a long drink and saw my eyes wander down to the tits partially hidden by the tank top.

"Here's the deal, Uncle John," she continued. "I want equal time. If you thought my Mom was good, you should try my tight little pussy. I'll leave you without a voice by the time we're done."

At the same time I wanted to slap my niece, I felt my cock getting harder.

"It's too risky," I said.

"It wasn't too fucking risky to screw my mother in your room," Alex said boldly.

"We had both keys."

Alex grinned and leaned forward even farther than below, nearly letting her breasts fall out. "When you least expect it, Uncle John, I'm going to tell you I want you to fuck me...and you'll do it. The risk of being caught will make it more exciting. Now let's go back."

My head was spinning as I paid for lunch and we walked down Duval Street with the intention, at least in my mind, of catching a cab to the hotel. Alex had other thoughts.

We looked like normal tourists, stopping to look at shop windows along the way, saying very little of consequence. When we got to one of the clothing stores, Alex said, "C'mon. Let's look in here."

The shop sold brightly colored bikinis and teenager oriented tops and shorts. The only person in sight was a young girl near the counter with pink streaks through her hair. She ignored us while busily completing a text on her phone.

Within thirty seconds, Alex had a pair of girl's shorts in one hand and was handing me a pair of men's shorts with the other.

"Follow me."

We wandered back to the dressing rooms apparently without the least bit of interest from the little clerk. Near the back of the set of dressing rooms, Alex took my arm and dragged me behind the curtain, which she flung shut.

"Fuck me, Uncle John."

She pulled her top off almost before she was done talking.

"Not here, Alex."

"Yes, here. I warned you."

She unzipped her shorts and pushed them off, revealing the fact she had no panties on. The beauty of her naked body was undeniable and I just stared. She grinned at me and put her hand on my crotch.

"I bet you're wondering if you can fuck again so soon after having my Mom," she said softly. She pressed on my cock harder. "And I bet I can make you so hard you'll beg to fuck me."

She already was. Then she opened my shorts and let them fall to the floor. By the time she had my underwear down, my cock was beginning to rise.

Alex spent no more than one minute with my cock in her mouth before I was ready.

"Never question me," she said when she stood up.

She turned her back to me and leaned against the wall.

"Fuck me, Uncle John. Now!"

Alex spread her legs and I looked at her incredible ass and pink pussy. I couldn't have walked out if I tried. Yes, I thought about her threat and the fact she most certainly would do it. But, primarily, I thought about wanting to fuck this stunning young woman from behind.

When she felt my cock between her legs, Alex reached back and put it in place. She was wet, like Debbie, but when I quickly pushed my cock inside the difference became obvious. I had never been in a pussy so tight and my groan was audible. Alex had to be smiling when I fully realized how true her prediction had been. Her 'tight little pussy' WAS unbelievable.

I reached around for her tits and pounded into her, relishing every fabulous thrust. Alex's nipples hardened under my touch. I felt her body twitch when I pulled on them and I slammed against her ass harder. We were making enough noise already without adding our voices to it. But I heard Alex's whimpers as she got closer.

Soon, I heard a muffled 'Yes!' as she began to cum. I clung to her, unable to cum at the same time and, truth be told, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of the beautiful young girl cumming while I held her and relentlessly driving my hard cock into her.

Alex came forever, it seemed, and I felt the juices flow around my cock. It was soon afterwards—when she concentrated on squeezing me even harder with her pussy—that I let out a stifled grunt and emptied my cock into her several times.

"Never underestimate me, Uncle John," Alex said while we dressed.

"Oh, I won't."

We didn't get a second look from the clerk as we returned the clothes and left the shop. We were in Key West, after all.

Most people in Alex's position would have been satisfied with the successful 'blackmailing' of me that she pulled off. But Alex wasn't like most people. She still had knowledge that could be used against her mother, thanks to my corroboration of the fact Debbie and I had fucked.

A person with Alex's mindset would never allow an asset like that to go wasted and she was quick to use it. However, in keeping with her quirky personality, she used it in an unconventional manner.

Her attraction to 'older guys' was not limited to older Uncles, apparently. Alex hung on to the early childhood admiration she had for her father and often thought about seducing him. Perhaps she needed the experience with me to convince her to do it. Now she had the perfect excuse for involving her mother so there would be no need to hide the act afterwards.

Late in the morning of the next day, Alex found herself alone in the hotel room with Debbie. Amy and I were exploring the city and Bill was on the beach, expecting Debbie at any moment.

But Debbie was about to become too busy to join him.

"Are you and Dad happy?" Alex asked her mother casually as they sat on the couch.

Debbie's head snapped around to look at her daughter. "What makes you ask a silly thing like that?"

Alex shrugged and said, "I don't know. Dad doesn't seem to want to be around you much."

Debbie was flustered but intent on getting the thought out of Alex's mind, no matter how true it might have been.

"We're very happy, hon."

Alex looked at her mother with doubt. "Do you have sex with him?"

"Really, Alex," Debbie said with disdain. "You have no right to ask that, even if you're my daughter."

Alex paused before saying, "It seems to me if you and Dad were having enough sex, you wouldn't have to go to Uncle John."

Debbie's mouth hung open for an instant and Alex saw the alarm in her eyes.

"Alex! How DARE you suggest...."

"Because I know it's true," Alex said with complete composure.

"You know no such thing. Whatever made you dream that one up?" Debbie said, the fright still very visible in her eyes.

"When it took you twenty five minutes to find a Kindle in a hotel bedroom."

Debbie stood up and said uneasily, "I had to use the bathroom. Now drop the subject."

"You lied to Aunt Amy, Mom. I know what you did."

"I'm going to the beach," Debbie declared, almost in tears.

Alex got up and walked briskly to her mother, grabbing her by the arm.

"It's alright, Mom. Nobody ever needs to know," Alex told her. "Your secret is safe with me."

Alex saw her mother's lips quiver and the tears welling up in her eyes. Debbie tried to pull away and said, "Let me go."

Alex pulled her back.

"I want you and Dad to be happy, Mom. I can help."

Debbie was fighting back the sobs.

Alex continued: "He never needs to know about you and Uncle John. Let me help."

"How?" Debbie managed to say.

"You have to trust me, Mom," Alex said. "I can help you and Dad have the best sex you've ever had in your life. But I need to be there."

Debbie stared at her in disbelief. "Be there?! What do you mean 'be there'?"

"A threesome. All three of us having sex, that's what I mean," Alex said. "And you'll do it or I'll tell somebody about your little hunt for the Kindle. I might tell Aunt Amy...or I might...."

"Stop! That's enough," Debbie sobbed. "How do you plan on doing this...threesome?"

"Easy. One of these times we're all in the room together, let me know you are ready. I'll do the rest."

Debbie's entire body was shaking from fear, shock, and a little mortification. She knew she had to do this or Debbie would...God, she couldn't even think about that.

As Alex expected, it was later that evening--after the family had spent the day in and around Key West--that she got the word from Debbie that it would happen that night. They had visited a few bars after dinner and both of Alex's parents were feeling good. Debbie, who was not a heavy drinker on most occasions, had one extra glass of wine to prepare herself for what she knew would be a traumatic rest of the evening.

Alex looked on in relative silence and successfully hid her excitement.

Once the two families were back in their separate hotel rooms, Debbie pulled Alex aside and whispered to her, "Wait until we close the bedroom door. Then come in. I want it to look like a surprise to me, OK?"

Alex nodded.

Half an hour later, the door closed. Alex waited a minute or two and then walked over to it, feeling her pulse quicken with each step. In those couple of minutes, Bill had taken off his shirt and playfully slapped Debbie on the ass after she had removed her shorts.

That's when Alex opened the door and walked in on them.

"What do you need, hon?" Debbie asked.

Alex smiled and strolled next to her father.

"I sure had fun tonight. I thought maybe we could keep it going for a while," Alex said.

She scraped her fingernails across Bill's chest.

"Instead of you two trying to have sex without me hearing, why don't I just join you?" Alex added.

"Alex, if you want to go back out and find a bar with some guys your own age, I think it would be better," Bill replied.

"And leave you all to Mom?" Alex said, moving behind Bill and sliding her hand down the front of his shorts. "I don't think so."

She found his cock and rubbed it.

"What do you say, Mom?" Alex asked Debbie.

It was the most uncomfortable Debbie had ever felt in her life. She understood she was going to have to play along with Alex and tried to make it sound genuine.

"I'm willing to try it one time," she said.

Bill gazed at Debbie and interpreted the uneasy look on her face as indecision. But a single gesture may have saved Alex's plan. Debbie nodded to Bill.

"I'm not sure that this...," Bill started to say.

"Shhhhh. It's alright, Dad."

Alex tightened her grip on his cock and felt it begin to harden.

"Mom, why don't you get Dad undressed for us," Alex said, pulling her hand out. "I want to see him naked."

Bill was ashamed of the fact he was even harder by the time Debbie had him undressed, but the unlikeliness of what was happening was overshadowed by his wife's half-naked state and his beautiful daughter's apparent insistence on the three of them having sex.

"Now let's get him really hard," Alex said, walking behind her mother.

She slowly stripped Debbie in front of Bill, both women intently watching his cock grow longer and harder with each piece of clothing Alex removed from her mother. Alex wondered if that was how I looked when I first saw Debbie naked and I would have assured her it was.

Alex said, "Mom, why don't you get down and use your mouth while I get ready."

Debbie hesitated, but eventually dropped to her knees and began to lick Bill's cock while Alex did a slow and deliberately erotic strip tease for her father. By the time she stepped out of her panties and was naked, Bill was ready to explode in Debbie's mouth.

When Alex walked up to Bill, Debbie moved aside and let her daughter have the space. Alex put her body against Bill's and kissed him as passionately as she possibly could. His cock was squeezed between them, pointing up, and Alex made sure to grind her body harder against his. Aided by the alcohol and an ever-growing horniness, Bill found himself groping every inch of Alex's body.

Debbie was more than a little discomfited, but she also felt the eroticism of watching it while naked made her ready for anything.

"Lay down, Dad," Alex told him a moment later. "C'mon, Mom. There's room for two. Get on the other side."

With Bill in the middle of the bed, Alex got on one side and Debbie the other. With Alex taking the lead, they both began to lick and suck on the thick, hard cock. Alex wanted to put on an exceptional show for Bill and it was about to start. Alex gradually initiated more kisses of Debbie than she did of the cock. Soon, the two women were kissing and embracing directly over Bill.

He had the perfect view of Alex kissing her way down Debbie's body until Alex was licking and sucking on one of Debbie's tits. Debbie was too stunned to look down at her husband. Besides, her attention was being taken by the shockwaves Alex was sending through her body by sucking on her nipples.

Alex managed to drop one hand onto Bill's cock and stroked it while she finished working on Debbie's tits. Alex felt the precum on her hand and knew it was time.

"Move over just a bit, Mom," Alex told her.

With Debbie out of the way, Alex straddled Bill and put her pussy straight above his cock. Alex moved into place and felt the head of the cock start to spread her. Without a word, she lowered herself onto him.

Bill groaned and Alex smiled. He felt wonderful inside her and she was very wet. They began to fuck.

"Lick my tits, Mom. Just like I did yours."

There was almost no hesitation as Debbie moved over and took one of Alex's perfect tits into her mouth. Bill rammed his cock into Alex harder and faster while he watched his wife suck the tit as if she'd been doing it her whole life. Bill reached over and put his hand on Debbie's pussy, feeling how wet and warm she was. He rubbed her clit and Debbie moaned for all of them to hear.

Alex had won again. She had made the impossible happen and now they would all benefit from it.

"C'mon, Dad. Fuck me harder," Alex begged.

She bounced in his lap with the hard shaft thrusting into her like a piston. Debbie held her tit and licked it, knowing that Alex could feel the results in her pussy.

"Oh God, yes! Yes!" Alex cried out.

Bill was pushing two fingers up into Debbie's pussy as he got closer to cumming and every time he massaged her clit she pleaded for more. It was a race to see who would cum first.

Bill won this one, warning Alex he was ready, and then grunting noisily as his orgasm began. Alex put two fingers on her clit and forced herself to cum at the same time. Their cries of delight filled the bedroom and the bed itself chimed in with a series of squeaks. Bill came over and over until his cum spilled out of Alex's pussy. She squeezed him harder as she climaxed and held her mother's head against her chest.