Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Bill was done, he grabbed Debbie by the hips and pulled her over so he could lick her clit. Less than a minute later, her body exploded in a long, hard orgasm, aided by Alex's attack on her tits. They fell together onto the bed, remaining together until morning.

***

Breakfast the next day seemed completely normal to myself and Amy. Little did we know how the other three felt and what they were thinking. Our own little secrets were nothing compared to theirs.

We had all decided that this day would be a 'free' day where no activities were planned for the entire group. It was every man and woman for themselves, basically.

Close to noon, Bill was walking down the hall and saw the door to our room slightly ajar. He knocked and peeked in, asking if anyone was home.

"In here," Amy called out.

Bill entered and found her in the little kitchenette.

"Where's John?" he asked.

"Looking for the best deal on a golf cart to rent so we can get around a little more," she explained, drying her hands.

"So we're alone," Bill smiled.

"Yep."

"And we have time for me to pay my debt?" Bill said.

Amy grinned back and said, "You don't owe me anything."

"Oh, yes I do. And I pay my debts."

He moved closer and they kissed innocently at first, but it became more zealous when Bill's hand slid up and under the little skirt Amy wore. He heard her whimper when his fingers slid across her panties and onto her clit.

"I'd love to, Bill, but I don't know...," Amy said.

"Be quiet. Somebody might hear."

With that, he bent down and reached up for her panties. He pulled them off quickly and Amy let him. Bill pushed up the skirt and planted his face on her pussy. Amy leaned back against the counter and Bill started to lick up and down her pussy.

"Bill. Oh my God...yes," Amy purred.

His tongue was like a small cock as it explored her deeper and deeper. Amy clutched at his hair and moaned when his tongue hit her clit. She rocked forward and forced his mouth onto her clit even tighter. He ate her for the next several minutes.

I know because I had come back to the room, finding the door ajar just as Bill had. I snuck in, hearing my wife's mews of delight. I watched them the entire time.

I watched her bend her head back as her orgasm approached. I saw Bill hold her by the ass and squeeze her soft cheeks. I listened to her announce that she was going to cum.

My cock ached inside my shorts when I watched Amy's orgasm for the first time as a non-participant. I loved the way her face showed the pleasure she was getting out of her brother-in-law eating her pussy. I loved hearing the indistinguishable words she spoke.

It was over quickly. I think she was still a little afraid of...

"Hi," I announced.

I almost laughed out loud at the scene when they realized I was there. Bill bumped his head on the way up and Amy hit him again when she tried to push her skirt back into place.

"John! I thought you...you were...," she stammered.

I smiled. "I came back. I'm glad I did. We need to talk...all four of us. Let's go find Debbie."

Two very flustered people and myself walked down to Bill and Debbie's room, where we found Amy's sister. Her confusion was compounded when I said to everybody, "Sit down. I think some confessions are in order."

The next hour was one of the most interesting in my life. I was first to acknowledge being with Debbie, who reluctantly backed up my story. Amy seemed relieved to be able to talk about her and Bill. There was no way I was bringing Alex into the conversation, and Debbie seemed content to not mention what she saw from the park bench, but Bill and Amy were not disinclined to tell the story of their threesome. In fact, I could see the excitement on their faces when they relived it and Amy and I were both ready to fuck somebody by the end of the tale.

The sexual energy between the four of us was palpable. That's when Amy made a suggestion...timidly, at first.

"Now that we no longer have to hide what we've been doing and, probably, all want to continue to do, we should make it as much fun as possible," she explained. "I think we should meet at least once a month. We will alternate who is in charge. That person gets to pick a partner first and decide what they will do."

There was unanimous consensus. The inaugural meeting was scheduled for the following evening in our room, which gave everybody more than twenty four hours to back out if they had second thoughts. Since it was Amy's idea, she was in charge.

Needless to say, you could easily sense the growing anticipation as the hours went past. Alex did not have a clue, for once in her life, and spent the bulk of her time at the bars. The adults in the party had their own plan now.

Amy and I never discussed who she would be with first because I just assumed it would be Bill. The thought of her picking me and having sex in front of her sister and Bill did cross my mind. I would have enjoyed that.

But, when we were all finally gathered in the room, Amy stood up and said, "I've been thinking a lot about the story of Alex and Debbie and Bill."

'A threesome again,' I said to myself. 'This will be great.'

Amy continued: "I could see in her eyes how much Debbie liked what she and Alex did. I think I want that, too. So I pick Debbie and you guys have to wait."

Bill and I were speechless for a moment, and then Bill said, "Yes! Excellent choice. That'll work!"

I laughed and nodded my agreement.

Then Amy walked over to her sister and held out two hands to help pull her to her feet.

"I'm nervous," Amy told Debbie.

"I'll help you. Most of it will come natural, though," Debbie assured her. "Kiss me first."

Amy did, although she was pretty reserved about it. Therefore, it was Debbie that moved things along. She was the one to intensify the kiss and she was the one who first reached for the top button of Amy's blouse and open it. When the second button was done, Debbie rested her hands on top of her sister's bra and breasts.

After a few seconds, Debbie took Amy's hands and placed them on Debbie's chest. She wore a t-shirt and bra, but when Amy removed her hands a moment later, the hard nipples could be made out.

Then Debbie slowly opened Amy's blouse and let it hang freely while she ran her fingers over the top of Amy's tits. She pulled the blouse off and let Amy lift off her t-shirt.

At that point, I had to do more than just watch. I unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock. That got the girls' attention and, when Bill did the same, they seemed a lot more at ease.

They kissed again and Debbie unhooked Amy's bra. Bill and I were both masturbating when Amy's tits came into view. Debbie didn't go to them immediately. She let Amy take off her bra and touch her breasts gently before Debbie leaned in and lightly licked one of Amy's tits.

I could see the anxiety on Amy's face, but that quickly went away the more Debbie licked and sucked on the tits. A minute later, the anxiety was back when Amy was given the chance to return the favor to Debbie.

"It's OK, Amy. You know what you like," Debbie said. "Do that to me."

Amy gradually kissed and licked her way closer to Debbie's nipples before finally taking one between her lips. After that, it was easy. She opened her mouth and took in as much as she could, letting her tongue do the work on the bright pink nipples.

I had to stop stroking my cock or I would have cum right there. We had a long way to go and I didn't want an orgasm just yet.

Amy wore one of her skirts and Debbie's hands rose up my wife's thighs, just as I had seen Bill do the previous day. Then Debbie moved behind Amy and placed a hand on top of Amy's pussy. She rubbed it through the silky panties and I heard Amy moan for the first time.

"Take it off, Amy," Debbie told her.

Amy unzipped the skirt and let it fall. The panties were almost thongs and I saw Bill staring at Amy's ass and pussy, his cock throbbing in his palm.

Debbie removed the panties and kissed her way up the back of Amy's leg, ending with a series of licks and kisses on one of her cheeks.

"Get me naked, too," we heard Debbie say.

Amy quickly removed her sister's shorts and panties, but without the licks. She might not have been ready for that, yet, but it wouldn't take long, thanks to Debbie's expertise.

They faced each other and kissed again, their hands travelling all over their naked bodies. Even Amy was starting to let herself touch Debbie's bare ass and pussy.

"That's it, sis. Don't be afraid," Debbie whispered.

Then Debbie said, "Sit on the couch. I want to make you cum."

I wasn't sure I could watch this and not cum myself. When I saw Amy sit down and spread her legs apart, I had never felt my cock so hard in my life. Then Debbie got on her knees on the floor between Amy's legs. God, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Debbie was patient...at first. She didn't want to scare Amy, but that ended up not being a legitimate concern. Amy wanted desperately for her sister to make her cum. So, when Debbie licked closer and closer to her pussy, Amy put her hand on the back of her head and drew her in.

Amy gasped the first time Debbie's tongue ran up her pussy to her clit. Then she pleaded, "Yes, Debbie! Yes. Right there. Harder!"

I saw Debbie's mouth enclose the clit for a moment. Then her tongue was sliding in and out of the pussy and Amy squirmed on the couch, almost uncontrollably as her orgasm approached.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum, Deb. Ohhhhhhh...!"

Bill and I watched my wife writhe back and forth while Debbie ate her and prolonged the orgasm. Amy's squeals of delight were loud and genuine. She was totally lost in what her sister was doing to her and our cocks attested to how much we enjoyed it.

Amy eventually had to pull away from Debbie, who would have continued licking her clit all night if given the chance. That's when Debbie saw our cock and she said to Bill, "Take off those shorts and let Amy suck you. John, get behind me."

Bill and I stripped in a matter of seconds. Bill got on the couch, straddling my wife's body, and placing his cock in front of her face.

I gladly slid behind Debbie and got ready to enter her pussy. I pushed my cock in and Debbie proclaimed her approval with a loud, "Oh my God!"

In front of us, Bill was getting one of Amy's famous blowjobs while I pounded her sister. I gripped Debbie's tits and felt her pussy tighten around my cock. I was so damned horny, it only took a minute to cum.

"Now!" I warned her.

My body slammed against her ass and my cock poured load after load of cum into her pussy. Each thrust brought more cum and another moan from Debbie. Just as I finished, we both looked up to see Bill shooting streams of white cum all over Amy's smiling face. The last couple shots were aimed at her tits. She had never looked so happy.

So, my trepidation about vacationing with the in-laws was unfounded. It has brought us much closer and the fun continues to this day with our monthly 'meeting.' In between, each couple is having better sex than ever. Perhaps we'll bring Alex into the group someday. In the meantime, she can seduce me any time she wants.