Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's pretty fucked up," he said.

"Now every time I have a birthday, I think of that day," she said with sadness. "Every time I'm happy, after experiencing something that never leaves me, I feel sad."

He looked at her before speaking while imagining the image of her being gangbanged by her brothers.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Susan.

She remained silent while looking at him. He could tell that she had more to say but as if she was reticent to tell him anymore, she paused before continuing.

"Even more fucked up than my four brothers gangbanging me," she looked at him again before continuing, "is that fact the one of my brothers is my father."

"No way," he said. "Oh, my God."

"It turns out that my four, much older brothers were having sex with my mother long before I was even born."

"Wow. That is fucked up," he said, "but it's nothing like that Susan with Erin. If we were to have sex and, admittedly, we were just about to have sex, the sex is consensual."

"I see," she said acting as if she was a teacher who just caught him in the hall without a pass. "Then, if you were about to have sex with your sister," said Susan looking at him with confusion, "where were you going when I caught you naked in the hall?"

"Where was I going? Oh, um, I was going down to the kitchen," he said.

"The kitchen?" She laughed. "Why would you go down to the kitchen? How could you be hungry or thirsty at a time like this when you were about to have sex with your sister for the first time? Usually sex supersedes whatever other hungers you have. Typically after having sex is when you reward yourself with a feast of food and drink but not before. I would surely think having sex with Erin would take precedence over any other feeling you had for hunger or thirst at the time," she said with a laugh.

He looked at her embarrassed to confess his sister's fetish and to admit her sexual kink.

"Erin wanted me to get a measuring cup," he said.

Awkward in his confession and slow to throw his sister under the bus for being just as perverted as he was and as his mother and father were, their dirty little family secrets, he trusted Susan enough to tell her the truth. The truth was that he was uncomfortable with his sister keeping record of his cum. He'd rather just cum in her mouth and have her swallow his cum in the way of a normal woman, albeit an incestuous woman. Yet, with the promise of having routine sexual relations with his sister while she kept note of his cum volume, who was he to protest that sexually exciting arrangement? If the only fly in the ointment was that she wouldn't swallow his cum but instead, spit it in a measuring cup, so be it.

"A measuring cup? Okay, I'll bite," she said. "Why did she need a measuring cup at a time like this?"

"She wanted to measure my cum," he said.

"Oh, of course, I see now," said Susan. "Like mother like daughter," she said with an insightful look and a naughty laugh.

"What do you mean?"

"In the way that Tiffany measures your father's cum, your sister wants to measure your cum too. That makes sense now," she chuckled. "Or didn't you know that about your mother and father?"

"Yeah, I knew that," he said. "Erin was curious. She wanted to delay me from cumming to see if she could get me to cum more," he said pausing, "the next time we had sex."

"The next time you two had sex?" She smiled. "I see," she said.

"Please don't tell my mother and father that you saw me naked and coming out of Erin's room," he said.

"I won't if you don't," she said. "Now come with me," she said taking him by the hand and escorting him to Erin's room as if she was the principal escorting him to the office.

* * * * *

Brett poked his head around his sister's room first.

"Where the Hell were you? How long does it take a nitwit brother to get a measuring cup? Maybe we should just forget about having sex," she said.

"I, um, was delayed. Susan is home," he said looking behind him just as Susan walked in Erin's room.

"Susan! Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed," said Erin covering her nakedness with her pillow. "What are you doing home?" She looked from Brett to Susan before putting on her bitch. "What are you doing in my bedroom? This is my private place and my personal space," she said copping an attitude that only Erin could pull off being the bitchy diva that she is. "Get out! Get out of my room!"

Obviously seeing right through her little ruse and no match for Susan, Susan stood her ground and laughed.

"I figured since you invited your brother to see you naked and in the way that I've just seen Brett naked that you wouldn't mind me seeing you naked too," she said reaching out her hand to gently flip Brett's dangling cock with her fingertips. "Besides, I like to watch," said Susan with alacrity. She stepped closer to Erin's bed, reached her hand beneath her pillow, and felt her right breast while slowing sliding her fingers across her erected nipple. "Nice tits," she said to Erin.

Erin stared at Susan in the way that Brett had been staring at her.

"Pardon?" Erin looked at her aghast that Susan dared feel her breast. Her stunned look was replaced with sexual excitement when Susan fingered her nipple. "What do you mean you like to watch? Watch what? Watch us do what?"

Still trying to retain her bitchy attitude, Erin couldn't help but soften when Susan felt her breast and fingered her nipple.

"I like to watch," she said again and this time with a shrug as is she didn't care if her proclivity to watch others having sex was known by all who were present. "If you're going to have sex with your brother, especially being that this is the first time. This is the first time you two having sex?" She looked to Erin to pose her question.

Pausing in her answer, Erin looked to Brett before looking to Susan to answer.

"Yes," said Erin. "This is our first time."

"All the better," said Susan with a smile. "The first time having sex is always the most exciting and even more exciting when having forbidden sex."

"I know," said Brett. "I can't wait," he said rubbing his hands together in anticipation of doing his sister.

Erin shot her brother a look that shriveled his cock.

"You're such a doofus Brett," said Erin. "I can't believe I agreed to have sex with you."

"Sorry," said Brett dropping his head in shame.

"I want to watch you two doing whatever it was you were doing or were about to do before I caught Brett creeping down the hall naked," said Susan again, this time laughing while staring from Erin to Brett and back to Erin. "Don't mind me. I'll just sit here quietly," she said pulling up Erin's dresser chair to the bed. "You two go ahead and do whatever you were about to do."

Erin looked from Susan to her brother before returning her focus to Susan.

"Actually, we weren't about to do anything," said Brett blatantly lying, especially after he confessed to Susan that he was just about to have sex with his sister.

"Then why are you both naked?" She laughed while playing his game. "Did you both need to remove your clothes because you're warm," she said with a pause, "or did you both need to remove your clothes because you were hot?" Letting out another laugh, she smiled at Erin before shooting Brett a look. "I'm not stupid Brett. I've seen the way you two look at one another. I've seen how Erin flashes you. I knew it would only be a matter of time before you two were naked and in bed together."

Susan remained silent while looking from Brett to Erin.

"Actually, Brett was about to eat me," admitted Erin.

Immodestly and immorally, she moved her hand beneath the pillow from her breast to move it in between her legs. Squirming, no doubt, with the thought of her brother licking her pussy, Erin rubbed her clit in plain sight of her brother and Susan. Focusing more on Susan than on her brother, she stared at Susan as if she was giving her an invitation to eat her too.

"Seriously? Brett was about to lick you?" She looked to Brett. "Is that true Brett? You were about to eat your sister's pussy," said Susan smiling while looking from Brett to Erin's pussy. "Sorry but in addition to enjoy watching others having sex, I enjoy dirty pillow talk too," while watching Erin masturbating herself.

"Yes," said Erin unembarrassed and unashamed. "My brother was about to lick my pussy," said Erin flicking out her tongue as if she was licking a pussy.

With Brett's focus intent upon his sister's naked body, Susan blew Erin a kiss that he didn't see.

"And she promised to blow me if I gave her an orgasm with my fingers and my tongue," said Brett pointing at his sister with obvious sexual excitement, no doubt, by the prospect of receiving a blowjob from his sexy sister.

Susan looked from Erin to acknowledge Brett before returning her focus back to Erin.

"That seems fair. Mutual, consensual, oral sex is always a good start to any sexual relationship, especially one between a brother and sister," said Susan with a laugh. "Is this the first time you two having sex?"

"Yes," said Erin.

"Well don't let me stop you," said Susan. "Please continue as if I'm not even here watching."

* * * * *

Erin lost the pillow, laid back, and spread her shapely legs open wide to accept her brother between them. Showing a lot of moist, glistening pink, she looked from Brett staring at her exposed pussy to look at Susan staring at her exposed pussy. Looking as if she was a stripper on stage giving her audience a live, sex show, seemingly sexually aroused with her being the exhibitionist that she is, Erin seemed to enjoy the sexual attention of her heterosexual and lesbian audience.

She appeared sexually excited that both her brother and her mother's best friend watched her while obviously both wanting her in the way, no doubt, that she wanted both of them. As if already sharing a sexy secret, Susan made eye contact with Erin and smiled. Speaking in a secret, sexual language that only women understand and with Brett oblivious to their furtive looks, Erin returned Susan's smile with a naughty grin. Definitely, after Brett had his wicked sexual way with his sister and, perhaps, after Brett had his wicked sexual way with Susan, Erin and Susan would be going at one another one day soon, maybe even today.

With his audience of one watching his every move, Susan watched Brett mount the bed and gently lowered himself between his sister's legs. A point of no return, once he's had incestuous sex with his sexy sister, there's no going back. A different time and a different place but wearing the scarlet letter of incest for the rest of their lives just the same, it's doubtful when Daniel Hawthorne wrote his Scarlet Letter, that he was thinking of these two going at one another.

Staring at her pussy as if her pussy was the first one he's seen close up, he rubbed his sister's clit and fingered pussy her first before licking her. Continuing to stare at his sister's cunt, he stared at all that she was showing and all that he was seeing before lowering his head and flicking out his tongue to lick her, to taste her, and to eat her. Then, licking and licking her, he took a few slow licks of her as if to taste her again. Then, he took another deeper lick of her pussy while parting her lips with his finger. Now licking and licking her deeper while finger fucking her and rubbing her clit, Brett was really getting into eating his sister as much as Erin was getting into her having her brother eat her.

He reached his other hand up to touch, feel, fondle, and caress her big tits. Squeezing her big boobs and fondling her firm breasts, he caressed her tits while fingering her nipples, first one and then the other. He pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples while licking and licking his sister. After only a few minutes of licking her, rubbing her clit, and fingering her nipples, he had her squirming around her bed and begging for more.

"Oh, Brett," said Erin. "Lick me," she said looking to Susan as if asking Susan to lick her. She closed her eyes and grabbed her breasts in both hands while slowing running her palms across her nipples. "Stick your tongue in my hole while you rub my clit with your long, stiff fingers," she said softly as if drugged while opening her eyes again to stare at Susan. "Finger fuck me Brett," she said still looking at Susan before looking down at her brother.

Pulling at his hair to mash his face into her pussy, she humped her brother's mouth with her hips as if she was fucking herself with his tongue.

"I love eating your pussy," said Brett, his excuse to come up for air to whip his sister's pussy juices from his face with the back of his hand.

Erin momentarily let go of his hair when Brett leaned back to rest. Insatiable, if Brett wanted Erin to suck him, he needed to make her cum.

"Fuck me with your fingers. Lick me with your tongue. Rub my clit Brett. Make me your sexy bitch. Make me cum," she said reaching up for him and to run her fingers though his hair again before pulling his face forward by his hair to mash his face in her wet pussy again. "I love it when you turn, twist, and pull my nipples. Pull them harder Brett. Squeeze my nipples between your fingers. Squeeze my tits."

Brett pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples before squeezing her tits as if he was squeezing large grapefruits.

"Harder," she said. "Harder, harder," she said with her brother squeezing and squeezing her big tits. No matter how hard he squeezed her tits, she wanted him to squeeze her breasts harder. "Harder Brett. Harder. Squeeze them harder," she said.

Susan watched Brett reach both hands up to squeeze his sister's tits while licking and fingering Erin. In the way Susan was touching herself, obviously, she wished that he was eating her too, or Erin was eating her, or she was eating Erin. Brett licked Erin while Susan sat feeling her own breasts through her blouse and bra. Coaxing and teasing out her big nipples to harden while squeezing her breasts, she pulled at her nipples through her blouse and bra in the way that Brett was pulling at Erin's nipples and squeezing her breasts. Then, with one hand beneath her short skirt, unembarrassed and unashamed, immodestly and immorally inappropriate in front of her best friend's children, she rubbed her clit through her panty.

With a wet stain already appearing in the middle of her panty, Brett was torn between licking his sister's pussy and watching Susan touching and masturbating herself. With her feet on Erin's bed and with her legs opened wide and her short skirt pulled nearly up to her waist, her white, bikini panties were clearly on display and right there just a few feet from his horny hand. Looking again while licking his sister, he could see Susan's big nipples making their appearance through her blouse and bra.

Erin watched Susan touching herself too. Seemingly more focused on Susan feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra, she stared at Susan' panty clad pussy while Susan continued rubbing her clit through her panty. Then, unable to control herself from doing so, Susan lifted her skirt higher to stick her hand inside of her panty. With her panty pulled down enough to display her blonde, trimmed pussy, she continued rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy while watching Brett eat his sister.

"It's only fair that if you're seeing us naked Susan that we should see you naked too," said Erin.

Susan removed her hand from her panty and stopped touching herself to look at Erin as if she was contemplating getting naked. Removing her feet from Erin's bed, she put her feet down on the carpet, closed her legs to sit up, and to lean forward in her chair.

"I bet you'd like to see me naked Erin," said Susan.

"Yeah, I'd like to see you naked too Susan," said Brett.

She looked at Brett and stared at his perfectly round, naked ass while he was positioned between his sister's legs.

"You would huh?" She addressed her reply to Brett before looking to Erin.

"Yes," said Erin.

"The both of you would really like to see me naked?" Susan looked from Brett to Erin and back to Brett again. "Shall I just strip off my clothes or would you both want to undress me?"

"I'll undress you," said Brett.

"I bet you'd love to strip me naked Brett," said Susan with a teasing laugh.

"Fuck yeah," said Brett. "I've always wanted to see you without your clothes," said Brett.

"That seems fair enough. I don't mind getting naked in front of you but I'm not going to have sex with either of you," she said. "Just—"

"Just what?" Brett stopped licking his sister to look at Susan.

"I don't think this is the right time or place for me to remove my clothes. Your mother is not only my best friend but also my business partner. Let me think about it," she said standing up, leaving Erin's bedroom, and closing the door behind her.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
IrishchapIrishchapover 8 years ago

Susan your story is so sensual. You have my imagination going wild .

sparty111sparty111over 10 years ago
isn't Susan such the vixen!

I hope there are many chapters to come! The possibilities are endless

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
Waiting for next chapter

This is getting good. Can't wait for next chapter. Thanks

biotecbiotecover 10 years ago

looks like susan is next!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 01 A horny mother discovers her son's very big cock.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Mom is an Incestuous Slut Ch. 01 Totally honest and open, Susan tells all about her past.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories