Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached his hand down between her legs to align his cock with her pussy. Then, he rubbed her clit before inserting his finger inside of her, no doubt to see if she was still so very wet. More than wet enough for him to force his cock inside of her, she was ready to be fucked and he was ready to fuck his sister.

"Brett! Don't! No! I'm not fucking you. I'm not having intercourse with my own brother," she said kicking him away.

After already allowing him to see her naked and after already allowing him to finger and lick her pussy, she had illogical morals about incestuous sex.

"Why not?" He looked at her as if she was nuts. "Why won't you fuck me when you asked to see my cock, stripped naked in front of me, allowed me to eat your pussy, and promised to suck my cock if I gave you an orgasm," he said.

"Yeah, well, that was different. Giving you a blowjob is one thing, but intercourse is something else entirely. Intercourse if real and something more that I feel with my heart instead of just in my head. Intercourse is something that I do with only guys that I really like a lot," she said flipping back her blonde hair while shaping it in place with a practiced hand.

"I'm your brother. Don't you like me a lot, love me even," he said looking dejected after being rejected. "That makes no sense Erin. I can't believe you'd rather fuck a stranger than to fuck me."

"Listen to yourself. Just listen to yourself. I can't believe you. You're chastising me, your sister, for wanting to make love to a man who's not my brother," she said laughing out loud. "You're twisted. You need a head doctor to unravel that sick brain Brett."

She looked at him while laughing and making fun of him while he looked at her with lust, love, and hurt. Truly, after they just had sex, he didn't understand why she'd reject him for some football jock on her college football team.

"You don't like me. You never liked me," he said pointing his finger at her as if he was accusing her being a witch instead of being the bitch that she was.

"Of course I like you. I like you a lot. I love you but you're my little brother. I can't fuck you," she said slowly shaking her head as if she needed that extra bit of extra head movement to convince herself that she shouldn't have sexual intercourse with her brother. "That's just wrong. That's just nasty. That's incest," she said redrawing her imaginary line albeit a bit crooked.

With both having an equally convoluted conversation, one looked at the other as if it was the other one who was insane.

"From the first time you looked at me and wanted me and from the first time I looked at you and lusted over you, and with you always flashing me constant up skirts and down blouses, all that we've done is incestuous," he said. "I don't understand how different it is for me to have intercourse with you after we've done practically everything else that's forbidden."

She looked at him as if he was as dumb as she obviously thought he was.

"You don't even have a condom Brett, do you?"

As if hitting him with a bucket of cold water, he realized that he was about to ride his sister bareback and perhaps impregnate her.

"I don't," he said feeling stupid and ashamed. He looked at her with hopefulness. If the only thing he needed to rectify his mistake was a condom to have sexual intercourse with his sister, perhaps she had one somewhere. "Do you have a condom?"

She looked at him with exasperation.

"No, I don't have a condom and I told you that I'm not having sexual intercourse with you," she said. "You were seriously about to fuck me without a condom," she said now looking at him as if he was the one who was crazy.

"So?" By the bitchy look on her face, he was pushing his luck by going down this booby trapped path. "Aren't you on the pill?"

"I am, but that's not the point and, even with the pill, accidents still happen," she said. "Such as I could forget to take my pill and there you are without a condom and the two of us responsible for our baby."

They both remained silent while staring at one another before Brett spoke.

"I was in the moment. I didn't think of wearing a condom," he said. "I'm sorry Erin. You're right, a typical guy, I was thinking more of me than of you."

She shook her head and rolled her eyes, her way of saying, I told you so.

"Unbelievable, you are such a typical guy, thinking more of yourself instead of thinking of me, the woman. You were ready to fuck me and shoot your load of cum inside of me," she said. "You could have impregnated me." She looked at him with anger when she was just as guilty as he was for starting all of this. "What's wrong with you Brett?"

"What's wrong with me?" He looked at her as if she was insane. He looked at her with anger flashing through his eyes instead of lust. "What's wrong with me is the same thing that's wrong with you, Erin. We're both fucked up. This whole family is fucked up," he said raising his voice. "Now if you're not going to fuck me the least you can do is suck me. I'm so frigging horny for you Erin that I won't take no for an answer," he said.

He grabbed her by the back of her neck and forced her head down to his poised at the ready, stiff cock that he held in his hand as if he was holding his personal dildo with which to impale her mouth.

"Brett. No. Stop," she said feebly protesting before opening her mouth and taking his cock inside. "I'm not going to blow you."

Feebly protesting her brother's sexual advances, wrapping her hand around his erect prick, she stroked him while looking up at him. Then, when he removed his hand from the back of her neck, she lowered her head to accept him in her mouth. Sucking him now while stroking him, she removed his cock from her mouth only for her to toss back her long, blonde hair. As if all that they argued about before was nothing more than verbal foreplay, she was really sucking him now.

"Oh my God, Erin. You're an unbelievable cocksucker," said Brett. "Don't stop. Suck me Erin. Blow me. I love having my cock in your mouth," he said staring down at her sucking him.

Brett stroked his sister's beautiful, long hair while holding it back in a ponytail and out of the way so that he could see his cock in his sister's mouth and watch his sister sucking him.

"Cum for me Brett. Cum in my mouth," she said removing his cock to speak while looking up at him with her big, blue eyes and smiling. "I want to taste my little brother," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak. Then, flicking out her tongue to lick his cock, she stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. "I want to swallow your cum."

To be continued...

12