Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commuting from the campus to home, needing her to stay away until she regained sexual control over Brett, Susan wished Erin had elected to stay in a dorm room at school instead of sleeping at home. She'd have a much easier time controlling Brett if she was alone with him without the constant interference of his sister. Always a good kid before, he had changed for the worse now. In the way that Erin controlled her father by tempting him with the thoughts of having forbidden incestuous sex with her, she teased her brother the same way. Sexually teasing him, erotically enticing him, and shamelessly flashing him bits and pieces of her shapely albeit forbidden body, she had been doing the same sexual shenanigans to Brett, since he turned 18-years-old, that she had been doing to her father for years.

* * *

One time Erin sexually teased her father by flashing him her naked ass and pussy.

"Daddy? Can you help me? Can please you tie my shoe? My hands are full," said Erin holding boxes to put in her closet. "I'm afraid I'll trip over my shoelace."

Happy to get down on one knee to leer up his daughter's short skirt and at her bikini panties, what nearly 20-year-old woman needs help tying her shoe? Obviously, needing something from her father, perhaps use of the car, some extra spending money, or even that new pair of shoes, she knew how to play him by sexually teasing him. Once her shoe was tied, she climbed the stepstool to put her shoeboxes in her closet. Climbing higher up her shapely thighs, her short skirt rose higher with her stretching and leaning forward, to reach the top shelf.

"Erin, honey," said her father while holding his daughter so that she didn't fall from the stepstool. "I need to tell you something before you go out on your date."

Averting his gaze, Michael looked from his daughter's exposed, round, shapely behind to stare between his daughter's open legs before looking up at her pretty face. Not only was much of her naked ass exposed to her father but also her blonde, trimmed pussy was exposed to her father too.

"Yes Daddy?" As if she was still Daddy's sweet, little girl, she looked so innocent. "What do you need to tell me?"

Taking one last long look at Erin's exposed ass and pussy, as if to make sure that he was right and not seeing things, he smiled up at his daughter while helping her down from the top of the stepstool.

"I'm embarrassed to tell you this, Honey, and I want you to know not to be embarrassed because I averted my gaze and didn't see anything but you forgot your panties," he said lying that he didn't see anything.

Looking as shocked as she was no doubt sexually excited that she exposed her naked ass and pussy to her father, she feigned her embarrassment.

"Oh, my God," said Erin not even turning red. "Thank you for noticing, I mean, thank you for telling me, Daddy."

* * *

Another time, Erin flashed her father her naked body by deliberately dropping her towel at the right moment.

"Daddy? Can you help me? Ow, it hurts. My hair is caught in my chain," said Erin coming out of the bathroom wearing only a towel.

Whenever she knew her mother, brother, and Susan weren't around to comment on her inappropriate behavior, Erin sexually played her father.

"I'd be happy to help honey," said her father while standing behind his daughter and peering down and inside of her towel at her big tits.

She arranged the front of her towel to give her father the best down towel view. As if she was wearing a low cut top instead of a towel, Erin made sure that the top of her towel was bloused forward to give her father an even better view of her big breasts. Not only could he see the size and shape of her breast but also he could clearly see her areolas and nipples. Then, as if her father willed her towel to drop or as if her father was the pizza delivery man being flashed, Erin's towel fell to her feet. As if her towel was a flag that waved away the end of her morals, Erin deliberately exposed her naked body to her father.

"Oops," said Erin feebly reaching for her falling towel too late as soon as she lifted her hands to move her hair out of the way for her father to free herself from her chain. "Oh, my God," she said feigning her embarrassment while putting her hands to her face instead of covering her nakedness with her hands and forearms. "Don't look at my naked body, Daddy. Don't look at my ass, my pussy, and my tits. I'm so embarrassed, Daddy. I'm so embarrassed."

Obviously enjoying the sudden, naked flashing show of his daughter's hot body, Michael stared, and leered at his daughter's naked body.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before," said Erin's father ogling her naked ass before stepping in front of her to ogle her naked tits and pussy.

* * *

Returning the favor of exposing her naked body to her father, she walked in on her father changing to ogle his exposed cock and testicles.

"Oops. Sorry Daddy."

Not making a move to cover his nakedness, totally exposed in front of Erin, Michael stood before his daughter naked.

"Erin," he said breathlessly as if he was imagining having sex with her.

With him obviously and immediately sexually excited, he stared at his daughter staring at him.

"Sorry Daddy. I didn't know you were in here changing into your bathing suit. Don't mind me, Daddy. I'm just looking for my lipstick that Mom borrowed from me," said Erin staring at her father's naked cock that suddenly grew erect. "Oh, my God, Daddy."

Ready to protect her, Michael looked at his daughter as if she had just seen a spider.

"What? What is it baby girl? Is it a spider? Did you see a spider?"

She stared down at her father's engorged prick.

"Did I do that to you?"

Obviously knowing what she meant, he looked to where she was looking before asking his question.

"Do what?"

Erin stared at her father's erect prick as if she had never seen an erect prick before when she had seen dozens of erect pricks if not hundreds of erect pricks. He looked up at her to watch her staring at his hardening prick.

"Your thing."

Almost reaching out to touch it and, no doubt, he wished she would touch it, hold it, and stroke it before sucking it and fucking it, she pointed at his cock.

"What thing?"

Continuing to sexually tease her father, and now with her father playing along with her, she deliberately flipped her head to toss back her long, blonde, lush hair before running a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

"You have a huge erection Daddy," she said.

He looked down at where she was staring before feigning his embarrassment.

"Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed Erin," he said reluctantly covering his erection with his hand. "So concerned about protecting you from a spider, I forgot that I was standing her naked."

As if she was offended when she wasn't, Erin left her father's bedroom in a huff and slammed the door behind her. She stood outside her father's bedroom listening at his bedroom door. Obviously knowing that he would, she could hear her father masturbating the incestuous lust that he had for his daughter after exposing his erect penis to her.

Obviously knowing that he would, she listened to her father stroking his stiff prick while, no doubt, he was thinking of having sex with her. Probably, while jerking off, he was thinking of her sucking his cock. No doubt, he was probably thinking of her fucking his cock. Being the bad woman that she is, she waited and timed her next, planned move to burst open his bedroom door without knocking at the precise moment of ejaculation.

'Five, four, three, two...'

"Sorry, Daddy but I forgot the lipstick," she said staring at her father's prick. "Oh, my God. Daddy!"

As soon as she opened her father's bedroom door, he ejaculated a big glob of cum all over the bed.

"Oh, my God. Erin! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," he said.

Seemingly he was as embarrassed and ashamed as he was sexually excited. He stared at her staring at his prick shooting out cum and dripping on the carpet.

"Eww! Daddy! Gross. That's so gross. I can't believe you masturbated," she said staring at her father holding his erect, leaking cock in his hand. "Oh, my God! Where you thinking of me touching you, stroking you, sucking you, and fucking you while you masturbated yourself?"

Now obviously embarrassed that not only did his daughter catch him masturbating but also she knew that he was masturbating over her, he tried to deny that he was masturbating over her.

"No, Erin. No. I, um, was just horny and my horniness had nothing to do with you. I assure you," he said lying.

She continued staring at his cock before slamming shut the door while pretending that her she accidentally happened upon him. Perhaps a totally coincidence but uncommonly generous of her father to so spoil his daughter, Erin received a new car for her 19th birthday.

* * *

Definitely Erin knew how to play the sex card but her mistake was giving too much away too soon for free when she should be holding out for more. Bringing her brother to a boil too soon and too fast, rushing things sexually, Erin was too young and too sexually inexperienced to know the emotional damage that she was causing her brother. With one misstep, she could ruin the future relationships he would have with women for life. With one misstep, she could ruin his perception of women and alter his treatment of women for good. She could change him from the passive man that he is to the aggressive man that she preferred and wanted her brother to be.

In the way that Erin liked rough sex and enjoyed men taking sexual control of her, even slapping her around, that was not the sexual lifestyle that Susan envisioned for Brett or for Erin. Instead of molding Brett into a loving and generous lover, Erin was molding him into a selfish, piggish brute. Instead of Erin teaching Brett to sexually pleasure women first, willing to give him what he wanted, she was showing him that he didn't have to sexually pleasure them at all. Instead of Erin teaching Brett to think of women as the weaker sex, oddly enough with her being such a total bitch, she was teaching him to think of women as conniving bitches. She was showing Brett a side of women that Susan would rather Brett not see. Moreover, instead of Erin holding back her sexual charms to get all that she wanted and needed from men, she was freely and willingly giving them away.

Even more than that, Erin was proving to her brother that, indeed, women are the stronger sex. In a household of two men and three women, there wasn't enough room for another strong woman. Susan had already worked hard to assume that role and Erin, trying to take control away by regaining control of her family, was thereby challenging her authority at every step. Now it was up to Susan to put Erin in her place.

Obviously by Erin's premature, salacious, and incestuously sexual actions towards her brother in having sex with him, she was too young to even understand how to play the game never mind master the game of sexual control and domination. Ready and willing to play all of her cards by impulsively giving her brother incestuous sex, she needed to learn how to hold some cards back and to learn how to coyly bluff, sexually tease, and erotically entice. Keeping her cards close to her breasts while showing lots of cleavage and while acting modestly moral, is how women learn to play the game of control and domination.

Yet, with Tiffany seldom around to teach her daughter the basics of how women should slowly seduce men, she couldn't totally blame Erin for grasping at some modicum of control for her to give more perspective and definition to her life. Sexually teasing, flirting, and enticing men until driving them mad with lustful desire to give a woman whatever she wants, while still continuing to dangle the carrot of sex over him, is how it's done and how the game is played. She played the game correctly with her father but ruined the game by giving her brother incestuous sex. By Erin giving sex away for free to every many she met, she was ruining the game for all women.

As far as Susan was concerned, there was more fun in the foreplay than there ever was in the actual sex. Sexually teasing, erotically enticing, and controlling and dominating the foreplay was her dominion. Foreplay is how she ruled the roost and how she planned to control this household of future sex slaves. With foreplay not only the appetizer but also the main meal and the desert, sex was the last thing she wanted to give any of them. Sex is what she needed to hold back to control them all. Just the promise and the hint of sex is what would make them all obey.

* * * * *

Erin was being bad, very bad, and she needed to be taught a lesson. Stripped naked and tied to a rack, instead of feeling as if she was in control, she needed to be made to feel vulnerable, helpless, and small. She needed for Susan to spank her shapely ass very hard with her oversized, wooden paddle in front of everyone. She needed for Erin to submit to her will so that she could eventually fuck her anally with her strap-on dildo. Fucking Erin and even Tiffany with her strap-on dildo will be easy by fucking them first in their pussies before fucking them both anally. The real challenge would be fucking Michael and Brett anally with her strap-on dildo. They'd resist at first, of course, especially when they saw the size of Devil, her strap-on dildo, but she needed to do that to show them that she not only dominated them but also that she was in complete control of them.

Needing to be taught, Erin needed to learn that once she has sex with a man, she had fewer bullets left in her gun to control him from attacking her and running over her. In the way that a lion tamer tames a lion or any wild beast with just his voice and the snap of his whip, she needed to teach Erin how to train men to behave when with a woman. She needed to teach Erin how to train men to act when in the presence of a controlling and domineering woman. She needed to teach Erin how to train men to behave when in the presence of a Dominatrix, which was what Susan was. It had taken her years to become what she'd wanted to train Erin to be.

Erin needed to understand that once she had sex with a man, she had already lost control of him. She needed to understand that after a man had free sex with her, he'd already be thinking of having free sex with someone else. Moreover, while plotting, planning, and thinking of having free sex with someone else, he'd be wishing he could find the ideal woman. He'd be wishing that he could find the one woman who knew him well enough for him to trust her to give him what he needed and to sexually control him.

If she was doing anything, by her acting like such an entitled, little bitch, instead of making men want her, she was turning men against her and against all women who they perceived were like her. She had already shown her father, her brother, and God knows who else, the kind of woman that men don't want and would never want. Erin was an immature, selfish, self-centered, conniving, little bitch. It just amazed Susan how she could become such a cunt before her 20th birthday.

* * * * *

What suddenly happened to her to make her that way when she was so nice growing up as a girl before developing these bad habits as a woman? Holding nothing back, instead of playing the hand she was dealt with sexually teasing, erotically enticing, and extending foreplay, she prematurely played her hand by putting out and giving men free sex. Even then, instead of being loving and caring when being so sexual, paradoxically, as if she hated men but needed men, she played her sex cards with anger and hostility instead of love and kindness. If she wanted men to want her and do whatever she wanted them to do, she needed to be nicer to them instead of being meaner. She needed to be as quick to use her brain as she was to use her body. She needed to be the new breed of Dominatrix, the kind that men never see coming until it's too late.

After Erin prematurely gave her brother sex, a real disaster for any Dominatrix in training or any woman, Susan had to clean up her mess by making herself more sexually responsive and available to Brett. It was up to Susan to step in to regain control of Brett after she had been grooming him since he turned 18-years-old. Only unbeknownst to Erin, a partner in crime, Susan had hoped to mold her into being a Dominatrix for her to assume more of a sadomasochistic role.

Erin was certainly pretty enough, sexy enough, shapely enough, and bitchy enough to assume the role as Dominatrix and to control any man. They could have a lucrative online business of giving men what they wanted and when they wanted it. Only, something she couldn't tell Erin yet, she needed to trust her first before she'd dare confide her erotic secrets to her and her sexual plans for her. She first needed Erin to stop acting like a spoiled child. She needed Erin to stop treating her as her enemy instead of as her friend and sexual mentor. She needed to stop Erin from giving it all away.

Erin had already shown her natural instincts and talents for assuming that domineering, Dominatrix role. Yet with her so young and immature, in the way that some young men sometimes prematurely ejaculate when overly sexually excited, Erin was too quick on the trigger to submit to Brett or to any man's sexual will. Had she dangled her sexy body in front of him longer and had she not relented by giving him sex, Erin would have maintained more control over her brother. Instead of having to fight Susan for control of her brother in the way she was doing now, had she not given Brett sex, she would had all the control over him that she needed.

But no. She was in a hurry to push Susan off the throne. Now, Susan will soon have the upper hand of not only her but also her brother, mother, and father. Soon, Susan will train her to be the Dominatrix that she wanted her and needed her to be. After denying controlled sex with every member of this family, soon Susan will routinely have had controlled sex with every member of this family. With them never seeing her coming, disciplining, punishing, and dominating them, soon Susan will regain her control and will be in charge.

* * * * *

Besides, more than just sex, with Tiffany already relinquishing a position of power, influence, control, and dominance over Michael and their children, Susan had other sexually diabolical plans for this family. After already having had spent years winning their trust with kindness, help, and understanding, she was on the verge of molding Erin and Brett to be her sexual puppets. She needed them all to do her sexual bidding without question. She was nearly at that verge of that pinnacle of power, influence, and control until Erin stepped in, resisted her, and tried to wrestle control away from Susan. With her stubborn and strong willed, Erin had other ideas. Now with Brett injured, Susan's sexual plans were on hold until Brett sufficiently recovered to resume his role as pawn in Susan's game of sexual chess.

Erin wanted to take the control of her brother and her father away from Susan. She could try but with her doing nothing more than aggravating Susan, there was no way that Erin could take control of her father and her brother. Her taking control from Susan and ruining her hard work and plans, would never happen. Easy to do with Erin, with her being so transparently conniving, all Susan had to do was to whisper the truth about Erin in Tiffany's and Michael's ears to destroy her credibility with the family. With Tiffany and Michael traveling so much, this family was all about trust and if her parents felt that they couldn't trust Erin than they'd never listen to her. With Susan ruling the roost, after catching Erin in lies that were viciously orchestrated by Susan, they'd never take Erin's advice on anything.