Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, busy with other things on her mind, once the children turned 18-years-old, Tiffany's family took a backseat to her business ventures and to her swinging lifestyle. Ready to step in and take charge, easy pickings, it wouldn't take much for Susan to assume the matriarchal role of this family. She just needed to put Erin in her place and keep her there. Then, she needed to regain control of Brett which shouldn't be very difficult being that he was already sexually attracted to her and infatuated with her.

In the way that Erin needed to control men with her sexy, shapely body, Susan had the maturity to control men not only with her sexy, shapely body but also with her words and with her mind. A woman of superior intelligence and natural beauty, no man or woman could resist her sexually controlling them. Yet blocking her at every turn of Susan from gaining total control of this family was Erin. Too young to appreciate the subtleties of domination, a skill that would take Erin years to learn and longer to master, she was doing her best to ruin her brother by already giving him sex. Erin was too impatient to reap the rewards of having sex. Seemingly, it was as if learning to play the game correctly was too difficult for her. Instead of taking her time to master the control that she inherently had over men with her beautiful face and beautiful body to match, she had rushed everything for the sake of having sex now instead of saving that as a much deserved reward later.

As if Brett were a puppy and a young man with a clean slate, giving him love and kindness that was peppered with discipline, punishment, and total domination, Susan wanted to train him her way. Michael, Brett and Erin's father, was easy to control. With him already pussy whipped in shape by Tiffany, just as Tiffany was ripe to do her sexual bidding, Michael was ripe to do her sexual bidding too. With Michael a voyeur and exhibitionist, Tiffany knew what her husband liked and wanted. In full view of his neighbor, he enjoyed watching his Asian, next door, neighbor Christine masturbate herself while Tiffany sucked his cock by the big window in their bedroom with the lights on and the shades open. As if Susan was already his Dominatrix, not worried about controlling Michael, with him already sexually wanting her and eating out of her hand, she could command complete control over him any time she wanted.

With Tiffany and Michael gone on a cruise to Bermuda and not here to intercede on behalf of Brett after he was injured during football practice yesterday, and having to deal with the school nurse, yesterday had been a long day. With her taking him to see his family doctor with the appointment that Tiffany made from Miami before boarding the cruise ship, today promised to be another long day. Besides, making matters even more difficult, interceding on his behalf as if she was his legal guardian, Erin was there to interfere with whatever decision Susan made about anything in regards to her brother, especially those decisions that concerned Brett and not her. Always interjecting herself, she never minded her own business. Especially when her mother wasn't around, she believed that she ruled the roost. Just because she had her father and brother wrapped around her finger doesn't mean that she controlled her too.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.