Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Samuel," Rick nodded to his nephew as he entered their room, "it seems it's almost time I take it?" he asked seeing his wife nod. "Then you don't mind giving me and your aunt time to prepare ourselves," Rick said looking over at Samuel.

"Sure, I need to go see if Kelly and Charlotte are ready as well, plus I need to shower too," Samuel said waving to them as he left the room. Once he entered their room, his body instantly grew hard at how their silk robes clung tightly to their bodies leaving very little to anyone's imagination of what lay just beneath its surface.

"Oh my, Samuel, I'm pleased to know my body can get such a rise out of you," Charlotte purred hungrily as she saw his cock flex against his pants.

"Mmmhmm," Kelly said her tongue running along her upper lip as her fingertips skimmed along the edge of her robe. "To think that my brother would want to fuck his sister," she said with a knowing smile on how he once didn't want a thing to do with that.

"Samuel it's been two days you better be taking care of them," Wendy said sternly crossing her small arms.

"Yes once we are done with this, I want to feel you in-between my legs," Charlotte said stepping up to him, "because I want to know what this new body of yours can do," she whispered lasciviously into his ear.

"So do I, little brother. Your sister is getting hungry," Kelly said her breasts bounced, her hips swayed as she neared him. "And there's only one thing I hunger for," she purred as she stroked his cock through his pants as her tongue invaded his mouth.

"Kelly, Samuel needs to get ready," Wendy said turning her head so not to see her daughter touching her son so scandalously.

"Later, okay?" Kelly asked enjoying how she could make those eyes of his flutter.

"O-okay," Samuel stuttered.

"Come," Charlotte said taking Wendy into her arms, "we need to prepare the solarium before they arrive," she said before getting her own kiss in before leaving the room.

"Sammy, you better kiss your mother when you get done," Wendy said over her sister's shoulder.

"I can't wait to know what it's like to be fucked on the wall," Kelly teased referencing all the old horror movies they had watched when they were younger.

"We've been waiting Samuel," Marie said her eyes zeroing in on his naked cock as he walked into the solarium. Noting how Aurore hid her face in her hands and how Magdalene and Ines stared hungrily at his manhood before their husbands gave them a nudge. They all knelt on cushions wearing their own robes as they were told to. Finally seeing a roll of papers in his left hand once she had her fill of mentality sucking that cock of his.

"Evening Samuel," Carson said looking up at his grandson. He noticed something was very different with him. He knew the boy too well not to notice as did his wife.

"Are you feeling well sweetheart?" Martha asked trying to keep her eyes focused on his face and not that very alluring cock a foot away from her. Ever since Samuel had come into his magic, she could feel it pulling at her, whispering to her, luring her to taste his seed.

"Yeah, why?" Samuel lied but he couldn't tell them about what had happened to him last night or early this morning. Eyeing the strange woman in the far back he had never seen before. Her caramel skin glistened in the faint lighting that seeped in from the main part of the house. Her midnight black hair draped down her chest covering her breasts from his view. Her brown eyes looked confused at his lack of attire.

"You just seem different," Martha said as Carson nodded.

"Ah, well, could you pass these out for me?" Samuel said handing his grandmother the print outs. Her eyes widen as she saw what was on it.

"Of course," Martha nodded with a smile. Pleased to know that they would be joining them. Kissing her grandson on his cheek as he helped her to stand. Glancing at Samuel as she handed out the leaflets, in her eyes his magic burned ever so bright nearly blinding her. While before yes, it was like a distant star, now however, it was like orbiting super close to the sun as Samuel walked around the altar. Seeing how he kissed Charlotte and Kelly pleased to know their relationship was going strong.

"Now as the ritual is going on all of you need to recite what you see on the paper my grandmother just handed you," Samuel said leaning forward resting his hands on the altar. "However, for the one I don't know, you do not since I do not know if you are ready to start your conversion to this way of life," he said looking directly at the woman.

"That's my cousin I told you about Samuel," Marie said looking behind her, "we'll talk later okay?"

"Right. As for you..."

"Lola," the woman offered her name as Samuel looked at her.

"What you see here isn't to leave your family," Samuel said having to be content with her nod.

"Sammy, it's almost time," Kelly whispered into her ear. Her eyes glancing at her mother/daughter as she sat in her grandfather's lap.

"Right bring them in," Samuel ordered. "Now everyone except Lola once Rick and Joan cross the threshold start the chant," he said listening to the paper crinkle in their hands as they sat straighter on the cushions. Bowing his head as his aunt and uncle approached the solarium.

"Hail Hekatê Chthonia.

Queen of the Witches.

She who stands at the threshold,

Between the worlds.

I bring you a fine meal,

Knowing that you intend it for the animals,

And the downtrodden.

They, like me, are yours.

I feel the restless dead,

And the haggard spirits,

Gathered in this place.

They, like me, are yours.

I am embraced by the darkest night.

For the moon has covered,

Her face hidden out of respect for you.

They, like me, are yours.

Here at the crossroads.

I am never alone.

Nor am I afraid.

I am surrounded by my kindred.

Those who seek your mysteries,

And those whom you protect.

We are your witches.

Your horde.

Hail Hekatê Chthonia.

Queen of the Witches.

She who stands at the threshold,

Between the worlds."

Samuel chanted hearing those gathered there whose voices joined his. The heavens rumbled, the wind whipped, the stars began to move along that black satin curtain. Joan's lip trembled as her hand squeezed her husband's as the solarium was filled with a warm white light as it shone down from the heavens. She knew her goddess was there with them. She knew this was going to work. Brushing a tear from her eye as her eyes quivered as she looked upon her nephew. Joan knew without a doubt he was indeed her Herald.

"Please approach and disrobe," Samuel said gesturing to his aunts, sister, and uncle. Seeing the proud smiles on Kelly's and Charlotte's lips as the walked around the altar to stand at his side as their robes fell along their bodies.

"That was beautifully done nephew," Charlotte whispered into his ear. Smirking at her as his uncle help his aunt onto the altar.

Listening to Joan's gasp as Samuel ran his hand down her stomach.

Biting her lip as she felt her juices leaking out of her pussy, trying not to moan as his fingers ran up her labia gathering her nectar on the pads of his fingers. Watching as Samuel turned Rick towards him watching the rune, he drew on his uncle's lower mid-section flash red. Then trying not to laugh at the face Samuel tired to hide as he gathered Rick's pre-cum from the tip of his uncle's cock. Drawing the corresponding rune onto her own dancefloor.

"Charlotte if you would," Samuel said trying not to shiver at the fact he just touched his uncle's penis. "Kelly," he said his hand ran down her chest watching the pleasure on her face as he coated his fingers and palm of his right hand in her pussy juice. Doing the same with Charlotte once she had inserted Rick's cock into her sister's awaiting cunt. Sharing a nod with his uncle as he began to fuck his wife in front of his family.

"Dimittere ab immunda: restituet fidelium. Adducere ad eius vitam. Ut ei corpore pestes: qui statis in quas maledicta congessi," Samuel began to chant into his hands. The room grew silent his fluid covered hands glowed in an azure light. Laying his left hand just above his uncle's bush while placing his right over his aunt's ovaries. "Huius bring copulabis vitae. Expectans in regenerationis meae possideat semen germinet," he chanted high as his eyes closed. Pouring his magic into their bodies, feeling the hex beginning to crumble underneath his might. "Consurge et evigila in hoc mundo!" Samuel shouted to the heavens. Rick's and Joan's moans sought after his voice, those watching on were tossed back as the spell exploded.

To Be Continued...