All Comments on 'Family Trip 01: Brother and Sister'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10022 months ago

Fabulous story, IsabellaEmily. Even if it wasn’t your usual fare, it was smoking hot. 🥵

Frankie1952Frankie19522 months ago

Leading up to a very sexy time. More please.

Rainyday493Rainyday4932 months ago

Absolutely worth reading, very hot climax(es).

Mr_BradyMr_Brady2 months ago

Totally well worth the read…and fucking HOT 🥵

CriosCrios2 months ago

Wow! Total HEAT!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u2 months ago

Well my day got better after reading your naughty words, 5 stars better :)

stockingnutstockingnut2 months ago

That was so hot! I can’t wait for the next chapter.

walt555walt5552 months ago

I really liked it, can't wait for more.

davevsr1davevsr12 months ago

Out - frickin - standing !!!!! I'll be sure to read the rest of your works.

KiwigiverKiwigiver2 months ago

That's a great story - really enjoyed it and would love to have another chapter or two

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Five Stars!! Next chapter Please. Time for her to lose her cherry!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19622 months ago

Jesus Christ...so hot! I hope we don't have to wait long for pt#2. Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Cheers. Frankie

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Great introduction, if that is what I hope it is, to another of your wonderfully erotic tales, this time between the two siblings. They still have a lot fo find out about each other.

Kicker73Kicker732 months ago

✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻💦💦💦

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen2 months ago

What a brilliant first chapter. I hope you are going to carry on with this story, IsabellaEmily. A wedding provides an ideal setting for kinky antics. At the end of this chapter, you mention Grandma, Aunt Gertrude and Mam and Dad. I'm sure Dori and Harry must have inherited their interest in incest from at least one of their family members. I'm really looking forward to the next installment. 5 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OMG I didn't expect a 2 pager to be so HOT but you made it so. I was expecting some oral maybe even a 69 before actually fucking. Can't wait for part 2.

IwatchedherIwatchedher2 months ago

Beautifully done... very credible situation, very engaging characters and very arousing action! You do a superb job of carrying the story forward through Dori and Harry's dialogue, which is so hard to do and so great when it's done well. Plus, on a more personal note, I loved the focus on Harry's ejaculations, as I'm a teeny bit of a semen fetishist ... so, thank you, and BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot! Thanks for posting. One thing though, "After nine hours in the car enroute to a cousin's wedding the day before they'd checked into a motel..." sounds like they've missed the wedding by a day. Wouldn't "enroute to their Grandma's house where they would be staying for their cousin's wedding, they stopped at a motel after spending nine hours in the car."

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill8622 months ago

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT HAPPENED THE NEXT NIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Only one word to describe this chapter - HOT! More please.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Waiting for the next part

Ben_JaxBen_Jax2 months ago

Absolutely Smokin Hot Story!! Had my complete attention. Well written, very well done! Congrats from a fellow author.

oldone39oldone392 months ago

A real keeper. . . I get off on sex in a relationship. Wonderful pacing thanks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved it, just wish it didn’t have to end…I am the two of them could produce a beautiful encore…

drillu2nitedrillu2nite2 months ago

I love the story and I love your other work also keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cant lust turn into more? How will Dori fit into all this? Guess one will ave to wait, hopefully not too long..

Great so far, thank you.

GF359GF3592 months ago

Excellent! I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great start 5 stara

1stltdan1stltdan2 months ago

Fantastic keep up the good work. Thank you

ScottishTexanScottishTexan2 months ago

That was pretty good. It would have been better if Dori had slipped Harry a little bit of tongue when she kissed him for the last time before she took off for her shower. I'm hoping that you'll play up the love and affection side of their sex play. Dori French Kissing Harry would have emphasized her feelings for him if she's starting to love him more than just as her brother. 5/5 plus a new follow.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So hot! More please!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm going to bed now, I feel sorry for the wife 😞 . Good story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brilliant premise.

Beautiful buildup.

Nice that nothing was rushed.

Would have liked more of her slowly stroking his cock. And some extended playing with his balls.

Woud have liked more dialog about how what was happenig felt to her. And to him.

Would have liked more -- much more -- involvement of her breasts.

Maybe some titty fucking.

Maybe, since she was so used to having her pussy eaten, she could have had him do it for her. With instructions.

Nevertheless, FIVE stars.

lastman416lastman416about 2 months ago

I try to avoid comments like, “I wish your story was different in this way…” because I’m more interested in seeing what story an author wants to write, not in changing their story to suit my preferences. So, when I read a story that hits so many of my preferences, I make sure to let the author know.

THIS is my favorite type of story that you write. This story balances taboo and the characters’ desires and open sexuality perfectly. Well done!

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uabout 2 months ago

I greatly enjoy everything that you write. Thanks for sharing both your time and your talent.

gforce746gforce746about 2 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Extremely written erotica as always, IsabellaEmily. Can hardly wait for more taboo shenanigans that chapter 02 will have in store for us eager readers. The possibilities are endless when family and friends gather for weddings. Absolutely 5 stars for this one!

ImnotbobImnotbobabout 1 month ago

Can not wait for more!

IwatchedherIwatchedherabout 1 month ago

Exceptionally good... you are a master of credible, engaging dialogue, and of sexy description! Bravo!!

CoucyCoucyabout 1 month ago

So hot. Congrats on 100 stories. You've got a good, dirty mind.

AndyfarquarAndyfarquarabout 1 month ago

Good storyline, believable and lifelike.... and horny as hell. Remember to proof read your work before publishing, or get someone to edit it for you...

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 month ago

Re-read this again before starting on ch2 - still as hot as the first time I did so!

TrackDogTrackDog17 days ago

So hot! Loved the build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...