All Comments on 'Family Weekend Ch. 01: Proposition'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
YIPPY

AS USUAL, MISHA IS AWARDED 5 STARS AGAIN!

LOVED HOW YOU SWITCHED THIS AROUND AND AM HAPPY THE WAY YOU CHOSE TO INCLUDE MEGAN HAVING THE AFFAIR WITH HER DAD. WERE THEY ALREADY HAVING IT THE OTHER SERIES? lol ONE HAS TO WONDER.

AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD AUTHOR MISHAPEARL2. GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK! I LOVE YOUR STORIES, WELL. MOST 99%!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such beautiful uninhibited love.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you Always and RANDOG

Megan got the idea to seduce John in May after her experience with Claude and Nel at Manitou Springs (Family Comfort Ch. 15 through 17)

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Itssa nice story

And an interesting continuation. This could be a classic. 5 stars. Love the license plate!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Goducks,

I’m glad you liked the kick-off. I hope the story continues to satisfy. There’s prolly a kiosk in a mall near you that makes custom license plate frames... get yourself a nice one! MP2 :-)

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
LP an interesting idea

although i think the mall near me is about empty and i'm not sure how the wife would feel! But itssa nice idea!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES