All Comments on 'Family Worship'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
Always Great!

Anytime I see your name attached to a story I know that I am in for a good read. Once again you did not fail me. Marvelous and loving story with enough hot sex to please anyone.

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago
DITTO

always love your stories, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story but !!!

I enjoyed the story all the way to the point where Candace and John went to see Gwen and Kent . I had a real hard time swallowing that with the new found love of Candace and John that Candace would spread her legs so easily for Kent . John fucked Gwen for 2 years . So what . Candace was not obligated to have to fuck Kent .Some may say it was the heat of the moment . I disagree At least it was a while before they had a child . If it would of happened right away it might not of been Johns after Kent dumped that big load in Candace .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy crap

I'm gonna be sore for a while. *****

katibkatibover 11 years ago
Great....

Great story told with professional skill and generally well edited. But, like most of the authors in Lit, you often forget that prepositions must take nouns in the objective case.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

Great story. Very enjoyable indeed. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 11 years ago
WOW

Well you have done it again! 1st class work.

thank you

Stu

sondudarlingsondudarlingover 11 years ago
TRUE ,FAMILY=SOUL

Magnifique is this story, this is a true soul mate story

HubrisMakerHubrisMakerover 11 years ago
Really now?

That is a slam-bam, thank you maam story. Not your usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

This is one amazing story. Thanks

Mister_IncestMister_Incestover 11 years ago
A tad blasphemous, you say?

More than a tad, in my opinion. And more than a tad hot, too. Way more. This is one of your best works, Ahabscribe, which is really saying something considering how high you've set the bar. Although I usually subscribe to the "two's company, three's a crowd" viewpoint when it comes to mom/son scenes, I really enjoyed the foursome of two moms being expertly fucked by their respective sons. And I liked the Autumn of Divorce mentioned late in the story - the idea of several mothers getting a divorce because their sons have won them over is very appealing.

Although your story doesn't mention it, I'd like to think that after Kent graduated from the seminary, his first act as a minister was to officiate at a nice intimate wedding between John and his beloved mother. All in all, this is yet another top notch job from one of Literotica's finest writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

love the story and the fact that son/mother are cheating behind his back the church makes it even better. perhaps you could do somemore where father daughter he is a preacher have affair behind mom/wifes back but she never finds out. o some more son/mother where dad does not find out

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
incredible

awesome read, depraved yet loving! thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a brilliant story as only Ahabscribe could write

This new faith should be spreading like wildfire. The church sees the Lord's work wherever there is the life-force of sexual desire within the family. When a mother shows her mommy-hole to her boy and his dad says, "son, wouldn't you love to get your prick up in there?" and the boy grins and says, "fuck, yeah!" and he goes and sticks his fat prick right up his mother's mommy-hole and blows young balls up the same cunt he came out of, he's doing the Lord's work. When a father slides his big daddy-dick up his Little Princess's adorable little coochie, and fills her cute little twat with a load of the same sperm that made her, they both know it's part of the Lord's plan. And when a brother gets his big dick up between his baby sister's slender legs, fucks the shit out of her, and unloads his brotherly balls up his sis's cute little cunt, the Lord is looking on and smiling. Family cocks are sacred implements, as family cunts are sacred vessels. The creamy semen in family balls--in the son's, the father's, and the brother's balls--is the sacrament the males of the family use to bless the family twats--the mother's, the daughter's, and the sister's twats. The Lord has provided enough family semen to fill all the needy family holes, and the males and females serve the Lord with what they've got between their legs--their big family pricks, their wet family twats, and their heavy loaded family balls.

CitidiverCitidiverover 10 years ago
The Hypocrisy of Ossified Religions

I really liked the way you weaved standard religious ecstasy with carnal ecstasy; very well written (as I have come to expect from you) and great satire at the same time, Swiftian in its ruthlessness. Oh BTW, the sex wasn't bad either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just shows the hypocrisy of the church and its members

when it comes down to it they are just as big a fucking whores as the rest of society....a nice tale but went on a bit too long....but in the end the mothers got what they wanted plus being made pregnant - vice is nice but incest is best.....go for it and to hell with double standards of the church...

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

:-)I read this when it first came out and thought it was hot then. Reread it after reading Ahab's "The Shrine". Still as hot and lewd as I remember it. Wonder if Ahab felt his soul burning just a little when he mixed scripture in with all this incestuo. us fucking? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continue the story...

Another great job! Please continue the story of the other moms and sons(Dana,etc). Perhaps they can entice other Mother-son relationships. Always hot is a preacher's hot wife seducing(or being seduced) . Some good foursomes would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

we need more stories like this it was great!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
God

As much as I believe that the Father God is a loving and true God, I also believe that our Christian traditions have washed away many of the truths that were known for centuries before the Christian Faith was firmly established in the world. They knew that there is a Mother Goddess as well, and just as there is a cycle of worship for God the Father every year (christmas, easter, good friday, etc.) there is also a cycle of worship for the Godess also which is usually in sync with the phases of the moon and times of harvest. This is a story of a community (we are not allowed to know precisely how many) of people who have rediscovered these truths and acted on them in their various ways. The love of anyone is of God. This is not just a story of incest, it is a story of discovering that love is where you find it and with whom it is found. It is only a sin to reject and discard the love that is offered freely whether it is with a companion on a battlefield, total opposites in temper, sexual orientation, or blood kinship. We should offer up our love to the Father God and Mother Goddess by accepting and acting on the heart that is opened for our hearts to join to. Beautiful story. More than the sex herein.

CharlyDCharlyDover 9 years ago
A small thing

Not just your stories, but others as well, have one little item that sorta irks me. Perhaps it just my view, but I think if I was fucking my mother, her comment would not be fuck me SON, but fuck me John, or Joe, or William, but not SON. We have passed that stage, and should be on a first name basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love this

I've read and re-read this many times, for a particular reason. But chiefly for the genuiness of their affection for each other. CharlyD is wrong. No matter how long they live and love, they never ever need to forget that they are Mother and Son. Remembering this is part of remembering to recognize Love wherever and with whoever they find it. And, there is just something about calling out 'Mommy' at the appropriate moment that is priceless. Wonderful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OHHHH WOWEE !!! Loved this Story.

Hello Ahabscribe, Thanks for another Beautiful, Wonderful Incestual Story,

I read it all whenever my Beautiful Wife was out, she should have been like these ladies, Lucky Kent and John, I only wish I had been one of them.

I enjoyed "The I Room" so much, I came back to look at what others you have done, I will keep reading your Great Work, I am Addicted to Incest Stories between Mother & Son. I wish it had been Legal when I was a Teen, and I had a mother like these ones.

petervoyeur@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
never forget

With differences to others, I have to say that to never forget to acknowledge that you are mother and son. I respected my mother as a child and now that I think as a man I respect her as a man. Never lose sight of who you are or what you are. I believe the religious references herein are a little over-the-top. 'A slut for God', holy, sacrement, offering to the lord, are just used a little too often. I believe religeon represses us when it should free us. This, while probably not even loosly based on real life, is a beautiful story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. Hot, horny big titted moms fucking their big dicked sons and each other. A fucking classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once again, gotta call B.S. on the open swapping.

Sure the early adventure with both guys spying on the minister's wife in her shower leading to a threeway made sense; but later, when the second son and his own mom had become lovers with all the vows of loving life-long devotion to each other, it goes completely off track that they would swap partners so readily like they were suddenly long-time swingers.

I know you were setting up the whole sacred altar blasphemy thing to go with your theme but, "Come on!" you just obliterated the characters you'd just built up. Not to mention the whole possibility of the mother being knocked up by the wrong guy.

None of that would have been an issue for a regular MILF fantasy with two best pals but you made this a mother-son loving tale. Hot swapping dicks into the same mother and sharing open mouth kisses when the other dude has given one mom a facial is also totally gay. If that doesn't officially fit with the guys' characters as they've been described (it doesn't) then it's another reason to call Bull Sh*t on the story.

I don't care a fig about the religion skewering in stories; more power to you for laying into those hypocrites. I'd rather all the gay and bi-curious elements were kept in stories that are labeled and flagged as such. Straight guys don't slurp down any ripe nipple that's been smeared in another man's splooge. I don't care how much he loves the woman attached to the teats. It's totally cool if you lean that way. Just don't try to casually sprinkle so much man-gravy into non-gay submissions like it's a normal thing for any guy. IT ISN'T.

In spite of a few submissions that have gone sour, you're still one of the writers on Lit that are entertaining to read. You let your imagination go over the top sometimes but at least you're sharing the results so keep on banging them out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No way

Would anyone else be involved if I was fucking someone. Not a husband, son, brother, friend, or anyone else. That crap just doesn't go at all.

The old guy

bocahalbocahalalmost 6 years ago

One of the best stories I have read .Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Family Love

If only the true love of a family was condoned by any religion and the archaism of the legal community this world would be a great place to live in!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Religion

This is the most unGodly story I have read on here. If you do not like Christianity at least leave it out of your story. If your Muslim. Then declare it up front.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love, Sex, Passion: My Beautiful Mother and I sharing religious and carnal love.

Dear Writer:

Your story is so warm and thriling and filled with love and passion and confession and faith. My mother and I are lovers and have even married each other in Mexico on the beach at 3:00 AM. That wedding was thrilling but the sweetest was performed for us in a little chapel that is no longer used near our lake home. Two others and I take care of it. We keep it clean and lovingly make sure the red flame is always lit. A single, small LED spot light shines down on the altar and the ten pews, five on a side. It is a perfect place for us to share our love and faith openly with God and the lareg alabaster statue of Jesus overing over the altar. Mother and I go there to pray and confess and share our love openly and our passion deeply and openly. We remove our clothing in June and stay nude all summer and often walk hand in hand down to the chapel to dip our fingers and make the sign of the cross on our bodies and genuflect with love and affection for each other and our faith. Walking hand in hand in the darkened chapel and embracing and sharing a deep and passionate and loving kiss before the altar and repeathing our vows with happy tears in our eyes makes us feel so loved and light.... as if we could fly. She kneels with folded hands on the altar as I kneel behid her with my palms on her hips and her body as my altar. Our prayers are always open and shared and without shyness. We consumate our love and marriage together there. We are so happy. My mother and I first married when I was 20 and she was 35. We ache to have children.

Trina and David

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you have struck on a significant point, a topic of bankable magnitude. Truly important works that challenge the facades of organizations and systems are always banned. You have tapped into something monumental and important. The sanctimony of the righteous, smug in their piety and oblivious to their hypocrisy. Pretending the faith they practice any way resembles what the founders thereof had in mind. One of the comments seemed to be from a Christrian, imagine a Christian complaining of blasphemy on a site such as this? You really should think about making it into a novel. Perhaps no one will publish it, certainly it would banned in the US but perhaps a publisher will recognize the foundations of something that could change many, many minds. The sex is well written indeed but the metaphor, striking at the heart of the quiet ambivalence, tacit support of a despot wannabe and the soaring hypocrasy of, oh, let's be honest, caucasian churches is simply brilliant. It is simply more than jerk fodder, it pulls back a veil. I am not advocating for incest, I am suggesting that the faithful of all religions need to account for their utter, egregious hypocrasy. Whether intentional or not, this is revolutionary stuff. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Reading this marvelous story was a highly religious experience...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very Hot except for the having children part. I don’t like that it is assumed that Gwen’s baby is from her son, since she fucked so many others. Having a family together is a bit of reality that wasn’t really needed. But I love the parts about desire, incest not being wrong, and the mothers wanting/needing this spiritual connection with their sons and others that need it too. Love that network- thx

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I found this story to be extremely romantic, sensual, and the epitome of a mutually consensual incestuous loving marriage. The passion, chemistry, and intimacy between the individual was believable. As a romantic and avid reader of incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I found this to be an exceptionally well written, logically developed story. As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest, I believe this story accurately reflects how such a coupling begans and continues to grow. The one concern I had about this story is how the mother and son (Hilton) were forced to recognize their love for each other. It appears they never honestly talked/communicated. For the mother to be jealous of Gwen because she could not express herself to/wit her son is not the son's fault. For the son not to be able to talk to his mother or sense her sadness/loneliness is not her fault. Without question, a 5 star story.

masterguns77masterguns77about 1 year ago

Fantastic story! So beautifully written. The right amount of plot and sex.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story I read it twice

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the reasons cultures forbade incest was to prevent offspring who themselves or their own offspring from suffering genetic problems. Incest itself ain't the issue!

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi3 months ago

Kiváló történet. Igazi örömlecke és anyai szeretet. Szívesen olvasnék még papi családi történetet, mert érdekel a hitbuzgó pap elhanyagolt feleségének az érzelmi világa. Követni foglak és várom, hogy írj egy ilyen történetet. Köszönöm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous