Family Worship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,497 Followers

As for Mom and I...well, our story and our love affair continue to unfold. Mom has worn my ring for twenty-five years. Since I graduated from college, I have been a successful architect in Wisconsin and our life has been blessed. We have been prosperous and healthy and most of all, blessed with children...the twins Kent and Gwen, born in the third year of our new and incestuous life, and our youngest, Martha who is about to join my firm, transforming it from Hilton Architecture to Hilton and Daughter.

We never hid our relationship of being mother and son from our children and taught them our beliefs of God's true plan for us all and to seek out their own truths. Our daughter Gwen has gone her own way, soon to marry a fellow officer in the Air Force while Kent and Martha embraced our way of life when the choice was offered on their eighteenth birthdays.

Our stories, both of our beloved friends Kent and Gwen and ourselves continue to unfold, intertwined with the so many other stories of those who have seen the truth in what Kent continues to preach from his pulpit -- "Anyone who loves, knows God, for God is love" and that there is no greater love in the eyes of God than that love that exists within a family.

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,497 Followers
1...345678