Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers

"So you can paw at your fat pig of a wife?"

"Please come back to our bedroom. We can go together to talk to someone and work out our issues. I love you."

The look she gave me wasn't special anymore. I was done.

Monday I packed a suitcase and left for work. My sister had tried to stay out of it all but now weighed in on my plans.

"You know that's going to piss her off even more."

"Like I could fucking care. I no longer have a wife just a fucking cook and maid and I'm tired of it. This is not what I signed on for and if Megan thinks she rules the roost, she's sadly mistaken. I'm just sorry my boys will be caught in the middle."

That morning, four of my workers descended on the house. I'd already put all my stuff in boxes so the first thing they did was load those into a truck. My wife and sons looked in awe as they ate breakfast.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

"Mr. Moore wants a few things remodeled," one worker said as the others went back upstairs and went to work."

"This is my house and I want you all to leave. And, have Mr. Moore call me if you would please."

"I'm sorry, I don't take orders from you or anyone else, I work for Mr Moore not you." With that he joined the others upstairs.

The first thing the workers did was to remove every bedroom door upstairs and carry them out to the garage. Then the noise upstairs started and all the bedroom furniture I'd hand picked out years ago was carried out and put to the curb.

"What the hell are you doing? Put all that furniture back where you got it from," Megan demanded. The workers ignored her the lead man told her to call Mr Moore if she had any questions. She called me at work.

"What the hell are you doing to our house?" Megan yelled through the phone.

"You mean MY house don't you?" She went quiet. My voice was cold and it scared her. "You see dear wife, the house was MINE before we got married so legally it's mine not yours. And that means that it's no longer our bedroom, it's my bedroom. And if I want to update it, it's my decision. Understand?"

"But Steve honey..." that's all she got out before I cut her off.

"Steve Honey? There is no Steve Honey, not anymore. Just leave me the fuck alone like you requested of me all these weeks." I hung up on her.

She called back but I didn't answer her calls. She then text and e-mailed me but I never replied. Megan then walked upstairs to see what the men were doing.

The sliding glass doors going out to the deck off the bedroom were gone, so were all the fixtures and bathroom vanity. When they started tearing down the ceiling, she ran crying from the room. At that point Megan knew she'd gone too far.

Carol answered her call. "I told you weeks ago you were playing with fire but you didn't listen," Carol said, chastising her sister-in-law. "I've never seen my brother this mad and the fantasy surrounding you is gone from his eyes. He considered himself the luckiest man on this earth when you said yes to him. Now, reality has set in and he sees you for the selfish bitch you truly are. His words not mine."

"Can you talk to him? Tell him I'm sorry."

"I'll try, but not today. The mood he's in right now, he'd probably jump down my throat and he likes me! Give it a couple of days, maybe he'll ease up." I didn't.

The bedroom and bathroom were gutted. Megan asked three of our neighbor to help save her furniture from the trash man. They put it in the garage but there wasn't a lot of room with all the building supplies that were being stored there.

I never came home or even called. Megan text and e-mailed me every day but I never replied. If she though she was in charge of our marriage she was in for a reality check.

"Hey butt head, how are you doing today?" Carol asked greeting me as I walked into work looking tired and a little out of sorts.

"Just fucking great." I didn't meet her gaze.

"Doing a little remodeling?"

"Just upgrading my bedroom. Tired of all the frilly shit that was in there and since I no longer have to worry about Megan, I'm redoing it the way I want it."

"So, giving up?"

"Just not trying any longer. I've let her have her way for far too long and all I've gotten from her is an attitude. No more. Thank God she signed that fucking prenup. She'll get something but she can't touch the house or our business."

"Well, all I'm saying is don't do anything you can't undo."

"Don't worry, I'm not doing anything until I talk to our lawyer." Carol called Megan.

"He's getting ready to talk to a lawyer. If you don't do something and quick, you'll be my ex-sister-in-law."

"What can I do? He won't talk to me."

"Well, you better think of something."

"Mom, I need you to watch the boys for a couple of days," Megan said to her mother. "Your thinking that Steve would buckle under and come crawling back to me didn't work and he's talking to a divorce attorney."

"Honey, if you let him dictate to you, you'll never get what you want in your marriage. Hell, it took me almost three months before your father saw it my way. You just have to be firm."

"Well, Steve isn't dad and I'm not you. I'll drop the boys over later. I've got to track down my wayward husband."

It took Megan twenty-four hours to find me.

The workers had gutted, rewired, and framed in the new French doors going out to the deck when I snuck in after watching Megan drive away. The new tri-ceiling with recess lighting was something I'd always wanted. And, the grotto shower was large enough for four people.

"I need the drywall and taping done by Friday because the painters will be here on Tuesday," I told my lead man.

"Shouldn't be a problem. I've got the material for the hardwood floors in the garage and the two guys scheduled to install it next Thursday. Also, the vanity and plumbers set up for Saturday. I figure by the end of next weekend we'll be finished."

You do that, and there'll be a nice bonus in next weeks check." His foreman smiled at that. I was on my way to making our bedroom mine now.

I was having breakfast at the Red roof Inn the following morning when Megan sat down across from me. She had on real clothes for a change and it looked like she'd lost at least thirty pounds. This is the most skin I'd seen in going on twelve weeks.

"You're a hard man to find Stephen Moore, Megan said.

"Not hard if you know where to look," was my flippant reply.

"Can we cut the crap and talk?"

"Tried that. Didn't work. Moving on."

"So, that's it? You're going to just give up on us?"

"Yup. Tried for almost four months to get you to talk to me and all I got was bullshit back. For nine years I thought you walked on water and it turns out you're just like every other stupid woman who didn't know how good they had it."

"Would it help to say I'm sorry?"

"You're sorry, I'm sorry and our two sons are going to be damn sorry coming from a broken home. Don't worry, like my dad said, I won't leave you destitute. Hell, since you've lost almost all your extra weight, you'll probably be able to hook a rich husband in no time. Hope you treat him better than you treated me. And if you don't mind, I've got a company to run." After finishing my speech I walked out to my car and cried all the way to my office. I loved that bitch but she had pushed it too far this time.

Carol had no answers for Megan so she went to the person Steve respected the most, his father.

After listening to her for about an hour he stood up and went over to the bar. "You want a drink?"

"A glass of white wine would be nice."

Handing her the glass he sat down in his desk chair and let out a sigh. "You graduated college didn't you?'

"Yes, the year after Stephen graduated."

"Didn't you learn anything? And even if you did, didn't you listen to me when I laid out the terms of the prenup?" Megan started to say something but Carl held up his hand.

When you started going out with my son I knew you weren't in love with him. Hell, you were a ten and he was lucky to be a six and a half. But you knew he was driven, was a good man, and would take care of you. He thought you were perfect and would have kissed your ass and married you weeks before he proposed if it weren't for me." She leaned back in her chair and took a large gulf of wine.

I started this company out of nothing and worked eighty hours a week to make it the success it is today. I wasn't going to let some money hungry slut like yourself take what I'd worked so hard for away." Megan was visually fuming.

"Not sure when you actually fell in love with my son but I guess it did happen. I think it was after your first boy was born. I saw the way you looked at Steve when he played with Timmy. My son is an excellent father, a better than average husband, and a great provider. You were lucky to have him. Hell, when you ballooned up, he never once brought up your weight did he?" She shook her head no.

"And when you decided to punish him to show him who was boss, who's idea was it?"

"My mom's."

"Figures."

"Dad, how do I get him back? Will you talk to him for me?"

"I'll talk to him but we've got a problem. You used to be his fantasy and you're not anymore. You still look pretty damn good, but the fantasy girl he married is gone but needs to make an appearance again."

"I don't understand?"

"It's simple. You've got to become that girl again. The girl he didn't think he deserved. The girl that he thought walked on water."

"How do I do that?"

"Good question. Hope you find a good answer."

Megan went home and looked at what had once been their bedroom. Gone was the bed she'd picked out, the beige drapes and even the light rose- colored walls. The massive wrought iron king size bed and night tables were nice but not her taste. Megan loved the ceiling when she flipped on the overhead light and the warm glow filled the room.

The bathroom was something out of Architectural Digest. The tub, shower and delicate vanity were gone. What remained was a large grotto shower with six spray nozzles of various configurations. Again it was nothing like she would have picked out. The two skylights was a nice touch as the room was lit without the lights being on. Everything she'd done had been replaced. Megan wondered. Was she next?

One hundred and fifteen pounds the scale read. Only five more pounds to go. I thought starring at myself in the mirror. I wasn't as hot as I once was. I'd tried to take control from a man I thought was weak. WRONG! He was a lot stronger than I'd ever be. Did I love him? Yeah, I knew I did and also my two sons. Could I hold onto him? I sure as hell hoped so, but not the way I looked at the moment. Megan made some calls.

When I came home, the boys were in the front room as always watching television. There was the usual greeting, but as always Disney trumped dad. There was no sign of Megan. I wondered who was watching the kids when I didn't see their mother or our usual babysitter. I went looking.

Megan wasn't at her computer or in the kitchen snacking or even fixing dinner, which was unusual. That just left the upstairs. I chuckled to myself thinking about the bedroom doors. No way she was locking me out any longer. I'd had my bit of fun and would put the doors back tomorrow but at least I had a heavy door on my new bedroom, a bedroom where she wasn't welcomed into any longer.

I found her upstairs in the guest room in a bra and panties outfit, trying on it looked like a half dozen or so new outfit. I watched for probably twenty minutes before she noticed me.

"Guess I can't close the door on you anymore," she said holding up a red dress in front of her. "If you don't mind, I'd like a little privacy." I shook my head and went to my room, the only one with a door.

About 6:00 I heard the boys in the kitchen and went to investigate. Dinner was already out on the table and Megan was pouring glasses of milk.

"You eating here or not?" she said in a matter of fact tone of voice.

"Since I'm here I mine as well," sitting down to a plate of food.

She grabbed me a beer out of the refrigerator and a glass and set it in front of me.

"Well, it looks like my job here is done. If you don't mind, I've got to get ready," she said spinning on here heels.

I had a nice dinner with my sons. We talked, joked and they even helped me put the dishes in the dishwasher. Ten minutes later they were back in the living room. Trumped by Disney again. I went looking for Megan.

Damn she looked good in that red dress. Gone was all the baby weight and it looked like she'd had her hair done. She was just finishing up putting lipstick on when she saw my reflection in the mirror watching her.

"You sticking around tonight?"

"Probably," was my quick reply.

"Well, then I won't need a babysitter after all." She picked up her cell and it looks like cancelled the sitter. Then she looked at her watch.

"Gotta go. He'll be here any minute." Now that took me aback.

"Where you going?"

"Out to dinner."

"I thought we'd talk. You know about where we're going."

"You made it perfectly clear that you were moving on without me so, that's what I'm doing."

"Hey, I didn't say I was divorcing you right now."

"Now, later, what's the difference?" A horn beeped. "That's my ride," she said racing downstairs. "Love you guys," she said kissing both. "Be good for your father." Racing towards the door. "I shouldn't be too late but I'm not sure," she said racing for the door.

Outside was a stretch limousine. She never looked back and just opened the back door and got in.

"Megan!" I yelled out but never got a reply. Now what?

That was the longest three and a half hours I ever spent. I would look out the window every so often hoping against hope she'd be out there. It wasn't until almost 10:15 before her ride pulled onto the driveway. I watched from behind the drapes as she got out and then leaned back in before shutting the door and waving. I hurried over to the couch.

"Oh, hi," she said almost like she hadn't expected me to be there when she got home. "Boys give you any trouble?"

"No good as gold as usual. You have fun tonight?"

"Yeah, had a good time but I'm tired and need to get some sleep." With that she walked upstairs leaving me in the living room with all the lights on. "If you're leaving, turn off the lights on your way out," she yelled down the stairs. I wasn't going anywhere.

I found her getting undressed in the guest room.

"Do you mind," she said, shielding herself with the dress she'd taken off."

"Megan, I've seen you naked before."

"That's when we were married but..." she started to say.

"Megan, we're still married if you haven't noticed."

"For now." I didn't like what she'd just said. "Steve, just leave. Why don't you go to your new bedroom and do whatever." With that she headed for the bathroom.

"Crap!" This was not going like I'd planned. I moved back home.

Megan went out about every third night. The limousine would pick her up and head to who knows where. I tried to get a good look at the guy in the back seat but it was usually dark. When she came back I looked for hickeys or to see how disheveled she was but nothing looked out of the ordinary.

On Saturday when she got back about 1:00 am. I was waiting up for her.

"Megan, we need to talk." She kept walking. "Megan!" I said following her up to her new bedroom.

"Steve, what do you want? You said it all that morning over breakfast and you're right, I was a stupid beach. I tried to make it right, but it looks like I took it too far and ruined our marriage. I accept that and we're both moving on. I'll sign the divorce papers when they're ready. I'm looking for a place for the boys and me and should be out of your hair probably next month. So, if you don't mind, I'm tired and the boys will be up and expecting breakfast tomorrow morning." I went to my bedroom.

Monday I was a bastard to everyone.

"What the hell's wrong with you? Not getting any yet?"

"Megan's is dating some rich guy."

"When did this all happen?"

"Couple of weeks ago. The worst thing, is that I'm baby sitting our boys while she's doing it."

"There is a word for guys like you," she said chucking. "You got the papers ready?"

"Yea, in my desk at home but I'm debating giving them to her."

"You looking at trying to get back together? Even with what she's doing?"

"I'm not sure about anything. I only know that I'm miserable without her."

"You're miserable with her and miserable without her. Make up your damn mind one way or another."

"I plan on talking to her tonight after the boys are asleep."

"Good luck, you're going to need it," Carol said walking back to her office.

Dinner was quiet. The boys kept watching us noticing we no longer talked to one another. After the dishes were done I followed her up to her room while the boys watched a video I'd started.

"Megan, we need to talk."

"Steve, we've had this discussion before and nothing has changed. I'm moving on why aren't you?"

"How about if I don't want to move on?" she stopped and turned to actually face me.

"What happened to, I'm moving on?"

"Things change."

"Well, not for me. You wanted me out and the boys and I are leaving."

"You're not taking my sons with you!"

"Who's going to stop me? You?"

"Look, before we let this spin out of control, let's talk. Maybe to a counselor."

"I don't need a marriage counselor, I need a new husband," Megan said, pushing it to the maximum. If Steve caved, she could back off and still have the upper hand. "Besides, what am I going to tell my new boyfriend? He wants me to move in with him next week."

"Fuck him! You're my wife until I say so. And, if I see that damn limousine pull up in my driveway one more time, he and I are going to have words."

Bingo, she had her husband back and he'd been the one to insist she stay.

"So it's settled. You and the boys aren't going anywhere and tomorrow you move all your shit back into our bedroom. Understand?"

"Yes sir," Megan said with a laugh as she saluted Steve." Just then there was a honk outside on the driveway.

"Son of a bitch. You were going out with him again tonight!" I was fuming. "You stay here, your ex-boyfriend and I are going to have a little chat."

"Steve don't..." Megan said following him down the stairs and out the front door. When Steve reached the limousine he flung open the back door.

"Megan isn't going anywhere with you tonight or ever again. So if you know what's good for you, you'll leave now and not come back! You understand asshole?" His father stepped out of the back seat.

"You mean I can't take my favorite daughter-in-law out to dinner once in a while?" Steve looked at his smiling father and a now scared Megan.

"Now Steve, don't get mad. This was your dad's idea and I just went along with it when you started to mention divorce. Like I said, I'm sorry I was such a bitch..." is all she got out.

Steve grabbed Megan around the waist and threw her over his shoulder. "Dad, go home. I've got this," he said without turning around as he carried Megan up the stairs telling his sons to be good and he'd see them a little later. Throwing her on the bed he locked the door.

"Look, your dad said I had to make you think I was moving on. I told him it was a stupid idea and that I didn't want to trick you into staying," she said watching me take my shirt then pants off. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Nope," was the last thing he said for the next hour. That's not to say the bedroom was quiet. Luckily I'd put in a solid core oak door to cut down on the noise.

"Are you mad?" Megan asked when we'd finally finished.

"I'm not happy to have been played. And you were right, you were a bitch."

"Sorry," she said kissing his lower lip.

"If you ever and I mean ever put me through what you did for the last three weeks, I'll take that envelope out of my desk and give it to you myself. Now, let's see if you can work your magic once more.' She did and then they did.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers