Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,299 Followers

Si months later Megan was vacuuming the living room and den when she stopped to move the chair behind Steve's desk. I wonder... she thought to herself as she pulled open the top desk drawer. There was the manila envelope. She pulled it out. Just a peek, she thought as she lifted the flap and started to pull out the stack of paper.

Alarms went off, the lights in the room started flashing and for some reason she couldn't stuff the papers back into the envelope. She yanked them out and saw the little wire of the transmitter had been broken. She threw it on the floor and squashed it with her heel. Everything went quiet. She wiped the sweat from her brow as her two sons looked on.

"Sorry boys, mommy set off the smoke detector alarm. They went back to their movie and I shoved everything back into the envelope.

That night in bed, I asked if she'd had a good day.

"Just a boring day of housework that's all," Megan said playing with the hairs on my chest. "Steve honey, we're still good right?"

I kissed the top of her head. "Right as rain."

"In that case, why don't you throw out those old divorce papers in your desk?"

"I guess it's probably time. Remember when you said that if you ever got to the point of having to read them our marriage was over?"

"Well yeah."

"That's when I set it up that if you ever opened the envelope and read them, it would trigger a software program that would automatically file the papers with the clerk of the court. Glad I didn't have to explain that one." Megan's heart started racing.

"Honey, actually there was one thing that happened today maybe we should talk about..." Megan was thankful now that their bedroom door was sound proof.

In the end, no one cheated. No one got divorced and they both learned a hard lesson about communication. Not the B.T.B. story it started out to be but what the hell... I had my 10 back and I was still only a 6 ½ ... I came out the winner.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,299 Followers