All Comments on 'Farewell: It's My Life!'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
CLOSE TO CENTER

WELL DONE. PLEASE, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO STAY CLOSE TO YOUR CENTER. THEN, AND ONLY THEN, DO LIFE'S DUALITIES LESSEN THEIR PULL.

AGAIN, WELL DONE.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Riddance

I believe that your story is an absolute and total lie and a figment of your imagination! You probably just graduated from high school and or elementary school. I believe that you have lied about everything not only in this imaginary tale, but in all your numerous short and very abusive and obnoxious tales. It appears that you and your friends [other names, E-mails, and computers] are a bunch of underage young teenagers who enjoyed abusing the Literotica.com web site and aggravating people in general. Your writings were some of the worse that I have seen anywhere, anytime! You encouraged racism, sexism, and hatred with your numerous so-called writings! I hope that you learn from the numerous comments about your numerous serious mistakes in your writings! You are a total abomination to all mankind! Bottom line is Good Riddance to you!

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonabout 16 years ago
Hmmmm

I think that last commentor has issues, (shakes head). Looking forward to more stories, even the autobiographical or semi-autobiographical ones. I generally get to see something from a completely different point of view when I read your stories and even when I disagree I generally learn something. Hope to see you on the boards again. Hope the other commentator gets the psychiatrist they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank God

Thank God

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Full of it

You write silly little stories that are the worst on this site, not erotic, just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Best You Have Done To Date

Unlike the past - Not offensive and with some feelings that approached reality and life.<P>

Please do continue to march on more realistically towards life & value.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
best one yet

best story yet .As always a good technical writing .Not a real fan of the content of most of your stories but first one yet i have to say i enjoyed keep trying .

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Well done young man!

You mentioned some of the things that have changed over the past few years in your life yet you forgot the one thing that matters most to this site, your writing skills. It seems that you hit a home run with this essay and impressed those that matter most here, your fellow writers. You went from someone blasting his imagination all over the page, (by the way despite what the assholes that are too lazy, unimaginative and/or inhibited say, that is exactly what this site is for.), to a polished writer giving us a very brief glimpse into what he has gone through as he grew into a man. You say you are through writing here but I don't think so. This practice is like the best drug, one that gets you so high with the only side effects being self improvement and a stronger self esteem and you are hooked. I know because all addicted writers can tell each other apart from the ones that just don't know. You may have been challenged with the skill of writing, something we all experience, as you wrote your stories but you were never hampered by a lack of imagination or the inhibitions that haunt all of us as we write our stories. You left it all out on the page and I can't say it enough, that's what this site is for. So here's to Samuelx! You have been a rare contributor to this site, one that writes, no, attacks with his imagination and holds nothing back! If we don't hear from you again good luck and have a good life.

SamuelxSamuelxabout 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Well, Bazz. I am thankful for what you said about me. I rarely check out the comments on my stories because 99 percent of them are negative. Also, sometimes they make me laugh, but for all the wrong reasons. There's nothing humorous about an onslaught of hate mail, courtesy of the invincible haters. I will be gone for a time but will return shortly. I love this place.

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
No problem Sammy Boy!

If you want to see some real negative shit you should check out some of the comments when one of my stories gets posted just before I delete them. By the way the morons go absolutely nuts when you delete their insults. It's actually quite enjoyable. Most of the writers get trashed by the trolls on this site they are the worst thing aoubt this place. Just keep a stiff upper lip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bazzz Shit

Your comments are bad because you write very negetive,black oriented things and expect people who know better to buy into your fetishes. Also sammy boy sucks as a writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS