All Comments on 'Farmer Pt. 10'

by nadiaden

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please ...

I liked this yery much - 5 stars. I hope to read of the two women again ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Nice story. After reading it, there is a desire to undress more than one married white woman ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reality?

Any chance these women will look into the future and become self-aware?

john3105john3105about 3 years ago
Amazing!

It is one the best of the stories I have read here. You are a very talented author. Would love to read much more about Mary. I like her story. Thank you a lot!

Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

after reading this story, I was afraid to go out all day. I was out of control. Only one desire was - to meet a mature respectable woman, rip her bra off and push her into my van ... and there ... her white belly ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story I ever read. You are a gifted Writter. I like to read more of Mary. Hope you will continue to write about her one day.

NoggiethenogNoggiethenog11 months ago

Loved reading the Farmer series over the last few days. Well written, sensual and sexy. With a wife, a mother of three, professional and vanilla, but whim has admitted her curiosity of black men, the story felt close to home. I would love my wife to experience what Mary did experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernadiaden@nadiaden
Yes, I understand that some of my thoughts will cause a condemnation of others. But these are my thoughts and my feelings. Yes, I get excited about interracial sex and I get excited by black men. The contrast between black and white is the pinnacle of sexuality .... or black i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Farmer Pt. 09 Previous Part
Farmer Series Info