All Comments on 'Fascination! Ch. 02'

by bess_armstrong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nudebrainnudebrainalmost 4 years ago

Dick just keeps on growing and growing huh? I cannot wait to have the ladies tag-teaming his behemoth cock or having him indulge them by giving himself a hefty head. Thanks for the chapter update Bess!

tadams587tadams587almost 4 years ago

nice, more please!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 4 years ago
Glad you are back!!

I've been a fan ever since The Tick Incident series came to light and I'm so glad you graced us with chapter 2. of this series now.....Oh man,you still got it!

;) I especially liked the baseball bat scene and the "woodpecker" reference,God I was leaking myself wishing I was Dick and enjoying all that teasing those women gave him.....I could only dream I guess...... Anyways 5 stars and please keep this series ongoing with as many chapters as The Tick Incident.

A fan.......

tadams587tadams587almost 4 years ago

Yoiur cfnm series is a great, to think agreat cfnm story started with an near enf encounter with his hot Step Mom. I wouldn't mind reading Richard finding her or her daughter, again in a similar state. Might lead Richard to another hands free ejaculation, or perhaps a mirror may give him a near glance at some booty.

Or have the reward him after some cleaning or painting. They wouldn't want his seed to ruin their hard work, maybe some Autofellatio is in order.

Perhaps he gets a sprain & the bath him nude while he is blindfolded. They wouldn't want their clothes wet. Have them bring Richard back to the days of his unyeilding erections.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The lake

How about Richard & company revisit the spot he got the tick. He could get milked from behind in a nearby barn, lol. Maybe someone sucks those massive egg-sized balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the Series

I especially loved it in chapter 2 of "the tick incident", when Richard sucked Carries toes to the point she had felt the need to masterbate herself for a release. Her wiggling her big booty, as if she was riding a big one was very tasteful. Perhaps Richard may get his wish to see Janet also in heat. Perhaps some bondage would allow his skillful lips & tongue to cross some boundaries his eyes will never. I'd love to read the on the mother or daughter bachelorettes give him a taste of whats between those thighs. Some coed-bathing might be a great starter, to help an injured Richard.

Or maybe the adult Janet shows more freedom in her escapades, not just pushing the boundaries but at times breaking them. I'd bet she'd always wanted to try to suck those egg-sized balls and run her tongue up & down the underside of Richards shaft.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous