Fascination! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dolores, standing several feet away from Dick, thought she was safe. But not so.

Surprisingly to her, and to everyone else in the back room, Dolores' red Krendy Krafts apron was soon drenched with Dick's cum. One after another, ropes of Dick's ejaculate pelted her apron, splashing it from top to bottom.

She was more impressed than upset.

"Look at that!" she exclaimed, placing her thumbs on the inside of the apron and prying it outward for further display. "Look at what we did to his cock!"

Krendy and Doris studied the previously dry garment, now soaked from top to bottom.

Dick's exhausted member hung down, strained but victorious in its efforts.

"It's limp but still huge," Doris commented.

"Pphh - nine inches relaxed!" Krendy interjected. "I'm amazed you can even fit in your pants when it's soft, hon!?"

Dolores looked at him with a hint of sympathy.

"There is such a thing as TOO big," she felt compelled to say.

"Oh, don't say that, you're gonna give him a complex," Krendy was quick to reply, rubbing Dick's shoulders.

Dick lazily swung his hips, ushering in one last laugh from the ladies.

Krendy and Doris were busy straightening up while Dick got dressed.

Dolores leaned in close enough for Dick to hear.

"Can you suck yourself off?" she inquired, the saucy context of her question blending with utmost sincerity.

"Uhhhh," he stammered.

"Don't be embarrassed," she urged. "I'm sure you could get it there, if you wanted to. In fact, you could probably go to town on that thing (laugh)."

It was as if she was taunting him and encouraging him all at the same time, in a very sexy, enticing way.

"That's something I'd like to see," Dolores said with tremendous enthusiasm, as if simply seeing Dick in the nude was getting to be old hat.

Dolores' line of question had frozen Dick in his stance. He stood there, pants and underwear around his knees, bare-chested.

"In the meantime, put that donkey dick away and clean my apron," Dolores teased him, handing him the soaked, red garment.

He smirked, and got back to work.

He never thought his orientation at Krendy's would be so draining.

TO BE CONTINUED...


12