Fascination! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie chuckled.

"Yes, Roscoe did have his run-ins with the law," Carrie smiled. "A very long list of misdemeanors..."

"Even longer than his dick," Krendy quipped, in true Krendy fashion. "And that's saying something!"

Laughter ensued.

"Yes, Roscoe was not only very well endowed, it was apparent he wanted the entire world to know he was very well endowed. Or at least all of Tanglefoot and its neighboring territories," Carrie mused.

"He was always whippin' it out," Dolores said in a crass, resounding fashion.

"In fairness to Roscoe, had it not been for U Parker, he would have had bragging rights for miles," Carrie explained.

"Oh, well, U would have put a Clydesdale to shame. I mean, c'mon," Dolores kidded.

"But Roscoe was an entertainer by nature," Carrie continued. "In fact, he was a circus performer."

"Was he?" Krendy asked as she snacked on a few potato chips.

"Yes! The railroad being the biggest catalyst for the traveling circus in those days, Roscoe did get around," Carrie informed. "His special talent, as it were, was that he could contort his body like a pretzel."

"Oh, well, that explains him being able to do autofellatio," Dolores reasoned.

"Well," Carrie followed up, leaning back, grinning, "when you're that flexible, and you're that well hung..."

"That's an explosive combination," Krendy reasoned.

"Oh, it was," Carrie gushed. "Very, very...explosive."

"He did it?" Dick asked, finding some comfort in the fact there were others that took enjoyment out of this guilty pleasure.

"Did he do it? Hon, gals down at The Rusty Nail would gather round and WATCH him do it!" Carrie gushed. "It was a real crowd pleaser from what I have read."

Carrie felt the need to continue, providing more encouragement, adding more fuel to a growing fire.

"Make no bones about it - Roscoe was quite proud of his special talent, being able to orally stimulate his own prodigious penis," Carrie smiled sexily.

With his chair in the center of the room, Dick stripped down, revealing a monstrous erection that already looked tortured and ready to burst.

"Wowsers. You are just ready to go, huh, hon?" Krendy asked.

"Alright, buster, get that thing in your mouth," Dolores belted out, both encouraging him and taunting him at the same time, as she got good and comfortable, eyes wide open.

Dick could only laugh.

He did as requested, hunkering down in his chair and bending over, easily stuffing the top portion of his towering cock in his warm and waiting mouth.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Krendy whaled, bending over in utter shock and joy at the sight that was unfolding before her.

"God, Mom, don't have a heart attack," Maddy laughed, casually crossing her legs and pulling her shorts down just a tad as they had begun to ride up on her sexy, tanned thighs.

"Wow, he gets a lot in there," Dolores marveled, but eager to see more.

The initial reaction, one of shock and jubilation, caused Dick to already take a break. Dolores wasn't having any of that.

"What are you doing? Go! Go! We wanna see," Dolores chastised him.

Dick wasted no more time, bending over yet again, and taking his erection back into his mouth.

"Gosh, he just...descends upon it," Krendy marveled, with a long, lingering laugh.

"Up and down, up and down...sheesh, look at him go," Maddy added, creeping closer, sitting on the edge of the love seat next to her mom.

Both were enthralled.

The action itself was amazing and erotic enough, but the sounds Dick provided as well, his slurps and licks and sucking providing the soundtrack to an already astounding display.

"I can't get over (laugh)...I can't get over how much he can get in! This exceeds expectations," Dolores carried on excitedly. "He's getting like half his dick in his mouth!?"

"No, ya think?" Krendy asked, both of them studying the action with tremendous scrutiny. "I don't think half...Well..."

"Look! If not, it's close..."

Dick furiously bobbed up and down on his own cock, the women's comments and amusement only driving him further.

"Dick!" Dolores called him, having to raise her voice to get his attention. "Encircle your fingers around...around your dick, like how far your mouth goes down..."

Dick did as instructed, and the results were met with awe and amazement.

"Wah-how," Dolores marveled. "That's like easily...four or five inches. That's crazy."

"A very rousing display of autofellatio, hon," Carrie raved. "We are all very entertained right now."

That was an understatement, and Carrie knew it. Truth be told, the room was going absolutely bonkers.

"We need to think of a cheer for him," Crystal kidded.

"Dick, Dick, he's our man," Janet started.

Crystal was cracking up but followed through.

"If he can't suck his own cock, NO ONE CAN!" she finished.

Things were getting awfully giddy and silly, but those in attendance could be excused for such debauchery.

"Dick, my word, you can take a break if you want, hon," Krendy laughed. "Come up for air (laugh)."

Dick reluctantly took his mouth away from his towering erection, allowing it to bob and sway between his legs.

"Look at all that precum!" Dolores marveled, rushing over to get a closer look.

"Is that spit or precum?" Maddy wondered aloud.

"Oh, yeah, it might be his saliva...but, no, I think that's precum," Dolores insisted.

They gave him a moment's rest, but that was about all.

Dolores plopped back down in her seat, crossed her legs, and demanded more.

"Okay, get that thing back in your mouth, buster," she insisted.

Her bossy tone not only resonated with Dick, but filled the room with a wonderful buzz.

"This could be pretty good foreplay," Krendy pointed out, "because it's like he's greasing his own piston (laugh)."

"And whatever woman takes him on is gonna need a lot of lubrication, that's for sure," Dolores laughed.

Dick could hear every comment made by the women, but never lost focus with his task.

"Up and down, up and down, up and down," Dolores playfully repeated. "Oh, I love it. I love it! I could watch this all day (laugh)..."

Now it was Krendy who demanded more.

"Dick? See if you can sort of...reach under your thighs, hon, and kind of pull yourself up a bit," she suggested.

"Now, we're cookin' with gas," Dolores belted out.

Dick heeded Krendy's advice, and found the results to be rather productive.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" Dolores screeched, sounding like Krendy did earlier.

"Oh, brother (laugh). Now, he IS getting about half of it in there," Krendy marveled. "Good grief, hon. That is amazing..."

"Very rousing display of autofellatio, Dick," Carrie repeated. "Roscoe would be proud."

Dick sucked and sucked and sucked his own cock, strictly for the visual enjoyment of the women.

This was a drug, and he didn't wanna come down off the high.

He took a much needed break. Otherwise, he might burst.

"AAAggggggghhhhhhhh," he growled, releasing his fully-engorged cock.

"You are doing an AWESOME job," Dolores complimented him, with both thumbs up.

"Poor thing looks ready to explode though," Krendy chuckled, speaking of both Dick and his tortured weapon.

Dolores gasped.

"Look at his balls, oh my God," Dolores whispered.

She stood up again and approached him.

"Move your dick out of the way," she snapped at him. "Look how big his balls are!?"

Everyone took a long, studied look.

"They're the size of Grade-A eggs," Maddy laughed.

Dolores had to satisfy her own curiosity and feel his balls, weighing them in her hands.

"I bet you really wanna cum, huh," Dolores cooed, whispering softly to Dick.

"Yes, Goddess Dolores, I do," Dick managed.

She giggled.

"Okay. But you have to shoot it all over your own face," she insisted.

He nodded in agreement.

"You're gonna have him shoot himself in the face?" Maddy asked, shocked, and feeling a bit bad for Dick.

"Close your eyes, hon, when you do it," Krendy suggested, but curious to see. "Sheesh, it's gonna be like turning on a fire hose."

Dick, much to Dolores' chagrin, began stroking himself off.

"What are you doing?! Get your mouth around that thing, dummy," she snapped.

Krendy laughed at her incessant tone.

"I'm sorry, Goddess Dolores," Dick vocalized, aroused to his near breaking point.

And he went back to sucking his own cock, hands under his thighs, pulling himself up and taking in as much as he could.

"With that book Phyllis gave him, and your drill sergeant-like instruction, you're gonna have him deep-throating himself by the end of the summer," Maddy playfully exaggerated.

"Suck, suck, suck your cock, gently as we scream," Dolores sang with tremendous zeal and amusement.

"Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Dick's gonna shoot some cream," Crystal finished with gusto.

But there was nothing gentle about it. Dick savagely thrust up and down, trying to bring himself up and over the edge and provide the women with a climax worthy of this spirited afternoon.

He forced as much of his own cock into his mouth as he could, bending and stretching and sucking so loudly that the women almost fell out of their seats.

Finally, Dick relinquished his mighty pole, and, without any stimulation from his hands, it began to spurt as soon as it left his mouth.

The first rope of semen was so copious and so pent-up and bursting with life, it catapulted over Dick's shoulder and went splashing against the mirror.

"Aaaaahhhhhh! A misfire!" Dolores howled.

Dick's aim was better for the remainder. He simply closed his eyes and doused himself with his own seed, feeling the hot, thick liquid drench his face as if he was standing in front of an automatic water pistol.

Rope after rope after rope...

The cumshots were so big, thick and unrelenting, they hit his face with a certain amount of force, splashing against his forehead, nose and cheeks.

"He is getting soaked!" Dolores celebrated in resounding fashion, clapping every step of the way.

"There's so much!" Krendy marveled, as Dick's seemingly unending cumshot approached 20 rounds of ammunition.

Dick glanced down at his own potent weapon, still firing out a few more fat ropes of ejaculate - now smaller in size - but nevertheless hefty, the final few bursts splashing down onto his tummy.

"Great job!" Maddy celebrated, as she, Krendy, Janet, Crystal, Carrie and Dolores all came to a standing ovation, cheering Dick on for his conquest.

"Wait until Doris sees," Dolores carried on. "Oh my God, she is gonna flip."

"Needless to say, hon," Krendy said, leaning in close to Dick, "I'm gonna have to amend our contract a bit, to make sure...other activities such as this one...are carried out on a regular basis?"

Dick nodded enthusiastically, much to Krendy's enjoyment.

Just like that, everyone began to gravitate towards the kitchen, getting up and on with their day.

Dolores walked in close to Dick before he could get dressed. His semi-erect organ stuck out like a sore thumb.

"How'd the interview with Phyllis go?" she inquired.

"Eh, it was okay," Dick replied, in no hurry to get dressed.

"Don't at all feel weird about the whole thing. I brought it up with my mom and SHE said she saw a ghost in one of the classrooms at law school," Dolores offered. "And my mom has her own firm now so...she's no quack..."

"Really? She saw one?" Dick answered.

"Yeah," Dolores replied. "There are a lot of people in high places who give credence to the supernatural. Believe me."

Dolores casually glanced down at his member, growing bigger by the second.

"It's like today, ya know? It's super," she said, pointing to his fully-engorged hard-on. "And it's natural..."

By that, she meant his willing act of autofellatio served as both a deep and satisfying pleasure for both him, and his female audience.

Dolores chuckled at his hard-on. She had to step back as it was about to poke her in the belly.

She then slapped it - hard, causing it to bounce wildly up and down like an Olympic-sized diving board.

Dick groaned, just a bit.

She laughed.

"Have fun with that monster schlong," she encouraged, with a giggle.

"Yes, Goddess Dolores," he said.

"Bye, Dick," she giggled, and headed out.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12