All Comments on 'Fat Tuesday Flirt Ch. 02'

by Jake Marlow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Morality

I deleted your first comment for two reasons. One, it was incoherent, and two, obviously you missed the disclaimer at the top of the story. You wanna say my writing sucked, that's fine, I have no problem with that. But if you have a problem with a story where the wife doesn't get punished, don't read the damned thing. You were warned at the top. Debate the merits of my writing, sure. Talk about the charecters or the story in some other way, fine. But I will delete "morality" comments after this one. Yes, adultery is wrong and if my wife cheated I would divorce her in a heartbeat. But this is FICTION. Go watch that show 'Cheaters.'

Jake

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
I skimmed through the story to the end

so I could pick up the jist of the story so I won't comment on the morality or the writing skills. I would like to suggest that you to go to your biography page and mention that you enjoy writing slut-wife/cukold no consequence stories. When I encounter a new writer or one I do not recognize I try to check their bio page for their preferences. Several authors write what they are interested in and if it something I find offensive, I generally avoid the story. This would probably help to avoid some of the comments you will no doubt continue to get, warning or not. It won't stop all of the negative comments, but it might stop a few.

I know the reason I don't like these stories is that they are not done. It's like the authors have written only a partial story. I firmly believe that actions have consequences. But, I know that this isn't what you want to hear, so I hope that you will change your subject matter at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You the man, Jake

It's sad enough that you have to write a disclaimer for a cheating wife story on this site, but even so, people still read it and bitch about it.

The Fat Tuesday Flirt series has been excellent, and I particularly enjoyed "A Friendly Wager."

Hopefully you'll keep writing your style, not under the influence of posters who actually think a work of fiction is real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Whining

It amazes me that someone would go to the Loving Wifes section, read a story that has a disclaimer and then whine about it. I love the "slut wife" stories and enjoy reading them, I enjoy cuckold stories as well. I am not that much into some other things and don't read the stories. I suggest you who have moral issues to do exactly the same. Maybe you should check out the Opra website and read some of her stories instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh

Max wouldn't want Max or Dina to find out?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Way too unrealistic so I rated it 1*.

First only 4% of cocks are 7" or greater so, including her husband, 3 of 5 guys have cocks 7" and 8" would be about 1 in 2,000. Therefore, I deducted 2** for near impossible big penises.

Second, the 4 guy gang bang was too crude, almost impossible to happen with her husband's friends especially since men over 30 would be too uncomfortable to take their dicks out with the other present, and anal is so perverted that for both I deducted another 2**.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so stupid

when you stand next to her, you hear the ocean

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I read the first part and thought that there would be a resolution, whether divorce or what.

Then I read your introduction and see that it is just a cheating cunt furthering her adultery and no need to read further.

So, I wanted to thank you for the warning. It is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like the story and the series. No problem with Katie cheating and I appreciate that she has pangs of guilt afterwards. I liked her one-on-one with Max. My only problem with the story is I do not like the Jeff character. He is too disrespectful to her as a person, let alone as the wife of his supposed friend. I'll enjoy reading more adventures of Katie and seeing how she deals with her mixed feelings of guilt while enjoying the elicit sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous