Fat Tuesday Flirt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like Brian's going to be gone all night." Max said, coming closer to Katy.

"It's okay, I'm a big girl. I can manage." She took to a step to the right, but he had her between the counter and the fridge.

"Are you sure? I don't mind staying the night if you need someone to look after you." He pressed into her, pinning her against the counter. At 6'1", Max would have towered over her if not for her high-heeled boots. As it was she was just a couple inches shorter than him and when he pressed against her she clearly felt the bulge in his jeans. Those blue eyes gazed down at her and Katy was painfully reminded of how attractive Max was and how horny she felt. Brian picked the wrong night for an emergency call.

"Yeah, I'm sure, but thanks for the offer. I'm sure Brian would appreciate you looking out for me like that, though." She stood very still, not wanting to cause any friction against him.

"Just as long as you know I'm here for anything you need." Max had a hand on Katy's hip and he slid it back to her ass. When she didn't move it he pulled her against him and she gasped when she felt his bulge grind into her. He brought his lips close to hers and they just barely brushed when she pushed Max back.

"We'd better get back into the living room before the guys start talking," Katy said breathlessly. She squeezed past him and walked to the living room, hoping she wasn't too flushed.

"What kept you guys?" Jeff asked as she took her seat.

"Nothing, I was just talking to Brian." She grabbed her beer and sucked half of it down.

"Is he on his way home then?" Gerry asked.

"No, he called to say he wouldn't be home for sometime, but he told me I could kick your sorry butts out anytime I wanted, so watch your step guys."

They got back down to playing and Katy discovered her beginner's luck abandoned her. It took less than an hour for her to work through all her money. It was about one in the morning and Katy felt quite drunk. She decided it was time to kick the guys to the curb and head off to bed.

"It looks like I'm out guys. I think it's the end of the road," she told her husband's disappointed friends.

"Yeah, I guess it's getting late." Gerry said.

"We don't have to stop now. I'll stake you, Katy." Jeff offered.

"We'll all chip in. Just stick it out for a few more hands," Den said.

"I don't want your money guys."

"You could still stay in the game," Jeff offered with a leer.

Katy glared at him. "I am not playing strip poker."

"You don't have to take your clothes off," Max said, "if you don't want to. How about something else?"

"What do you have in mind?" Katy knew all the beer impaired her judgment and that she should just throw the guys out. Beer always went right to her head. Katy blamed the bubbles. She was sure they were trying to maneuver her into something naughty, but she didn't think they would push it too far since they were Brian's friends. Wasn't there some sort of code among guys?

"How about something simple? If you lose a hand the winner gets to ask you a question. Any question at all and you have to answer." Max said.

"Sounds like truth or dare to me. We are all grown ups, right?"

"No dare, just truths. Does everyone agree to that?" Max asked and all his friends nodded.

Katy knew it could backfire on her, but she agreed, intrigued by the game. She knew they'd be asking her some dirty questions, but she wasn't a shrinking violet, she'd answer them, if for no other reason than to prove she was tougher than they thought.

Den won the first hand that Katy stayed in and asked, "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Sure, just fooling around. It makes you guys nuts."

"Was it a real kiss?" Gerry asked.

"Sorry, just one question per hand," she teased.

Den won the next hand too and asked her to elaborate on her first answer.

"On the lips, no tongue and there was nothing sexual about it. Sorry to disappoint you guys."

"It's still hot," Gerry said.

"You need to get out more." Jeff said.

Max won the next hand and asked who at the table she was most attracted too.

Katy almost lied, just to avoid giving Max any satisfaction, but she was truthful. "Why you, of course, darling." She smiled sweetly and said, "If it wasn't for Brian I'd jump you right here." What he didn't know was that as horny as she felt that may have been true.

"Hey, what about me?" Jeff said.

"You're okay," Katy said and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Keep that thing to yourself unless you plan to use it."

She smiled and flipped him the bird.

Jeff won the next hand and asked her, "Spit or swallow?"

"Swallow, of course. Spitting would be rude."

"That what I like to hear."

Max won again and wondered, "When did you lose your virginity?"

"Almost sixteen. It was my high school boyfriend."

"I knew it! He always claimed he got it, but I never believed him." Max said. He went to high school with both Katy and Brian.

"He talked about it?" Katy wasn't really shocked. He was a teenaged boy after all. Even after all these years she could remember the hump in the backseat of his Camaro pressed into the small of her back while he rode her. It wasn't an enjoyable experience and Katy didn't find out how great sex could really be until almost a year later. Once she knew she was hooked.

"Are you kidding? It's all he could talk about for a week."

"Lucky bastard," Gerry said.

"I hope he had good things to say."

"Let's just say I already knew the answer to the spit or swallow question," Max smirked.

Katy turned deep red. "When do I get to ask some questions?"

"If one of us runs out of money." Jeff answered. He won the next hand and asked, "Have you been with more than one guy?"

"I thought we'd established that. At least two, right?" Katy mocked.

"I meant at the same time, babe."

Katy was silent. This was a question she did not want to answer. Whatever they were thinking already, it would be much worse if she told the truth. But she knew if she refused to answer that was just as good as an admission. Her prolonged silence was already an admission of sorts. They all stared at her expectantly.Shit, Katy thought.Why do I get myself into these situations?

"Yes, I have, but it was a long time ago and that's all I'm going to say about it, so don't even push." By her tone the guys could tell she was serious and none of them pushed the issue.

Katy couldn't be sure the guys were cheating, but it was funny how she didn't win another hand after that. The more questions they asked her, the more comfortable she became and Katy found herself giving out more and more information. The guys found out that doggie was her favorite position and that the strangest place she'd ever done it was in the changing area at a water park. They asked where it was her fantasy to do it and she said in the changing room at a department store. The risk of getting caught was something that really excited her. Den asked if she masturbated and she truthfully answered rarely, although she was sure tonight would be one of those rare occasions.

On the next hand, Gerry followed up with, "How do you do it? Do you use your hand or a toy?"

"I can't believe you guys. I'm not going to have any secrets when this is done." Katy protested.

"That's the idea," Jeff said.

"You guys have to promise this stays between us. I don't think Brian would be too thrilled this game went so far." The guys swore their secrecy and Katy believed them because she knew they wouldn't want to face her husband's wrath if he found out. "I use my hand. I have a toy, but I almost never use it." It was a big, rubber dildo and the last time it was out Brian had used it on her, while she went down on him.

"Can we see it?" Den asked.

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because, I said. Deal the next hand." Katy looked at her cards and even though she knew she had no chance of winning she stayed in. She was having too much fun now.

Gerry won again and asked, "Is it the size, or how you use it?"

"The size," Katy answered without hesitation. She knew it wasn't fair, but size at always been important to her. A big cock got her off in a way nothing else could. All the guys were staring at her and she added, "I mean, average is good, but if you're small, sorry, it doesn't nothing for me. And thick is more important than long." Katy couldn't believe she was telling her husband's friends about her preference in cock size.

"I guess we know Brian's hung like a horse then," Jeff said.

When Max won his next hand he got right down to it. "How about anal?"

"How about it? I've got a banana in the kitchen you could use."

"Haha. You know what I meant."

"I've done it and it can feel good if the situation is right. Why are guys so into that anyway?"

"Because I think it shows you're pretty much up for anything." Den answered.

"She wasn't lying about size," Jeff said, coming down the steps. He'd excused himself to the bathroom, but obviously he stopped in the bedroom because he came down carrying Katy's dildo. The flesh-colored toy was very thick and about ten inches long.

"Hey! Where'd you get that?" Katy shot to her feet and tried to grab the toy away, but Jeff kept it away from her. "Give it back."

"Maybe," Jeff laughed as he pushed her away and sat down.

She realized that she was rubbing all against him as he played keep away and took her seat again. "You'd better give that back. Going in my drawers wasn't cool, asshole."

"Sorry, hon, curiosity just got the best of me. How can you blame me?" He gave the dildo a long sniff and pronounced, "Nice."

"Oh, please," Katy said.

She glowered across the table at Jeff while they played the next hand and when he won she was even more pissed, but wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of showing it. He slapped the dildo against his palm while he thought carefully about his next question. Katy stared at him with her arms crossed over her chest. "Can you deep throat?"

She found the question surprisingly tame. "I do all right. I've never had any complaints."

"Care to demonstrate?" Jeff replied, a challenge in his eyes.

"I'd blow every other guy in this room before I'd demonstrate on you." That got all the other guys to perk up and she said, "Calm down guys."

"I didn't mean me. Show us on the toy and that way you get it back."

"Give it here," Katy demanded with an outstretched hand. She was sick of Jeff taunting her with the dildo. He slapped it into her hand and Katy stared at the big toy. It was a bit more than she could comfortably take, but Katy was determined to put on a good show because she wanted to send Jeff home ready to cream in his pants. "I'd better get it wet first." She finished her beer and started licking up and down the veiny surface of the dildo. She felt kind of silly doing it to the toy, but as she looked around the room she found she had the guys' complete attention. She held the dildo in both hands as she licked all around it and then she took a deep breath and slipped her lips over the head. It was hard to get her small mouth around the thick toy, but Katy did her best and by relaxing took over half of it until it was past the back of her throat. The guys watched her like bobcats stalking elk and a couple of them even had their hands in their laps. Putting on her show made Katy feel incredibly sexy and it reminded her of when she'd flashed Mike and his friends. It had been such a turn on that she hadn't been able to control herself and Katy hoped she wasn't going to far tonight. She was still counting on Brian's friends being able to control themselves.

Katy slurped when she pulled the dildo out of her mouth and all the guys applauded. She stood up and took a bow, well aware they were all looking down her sweater as she did. Her pussy was throbbing and she knew she had to kick them out soon so she could take that dildo upstairs.

After Katy took her seat, Max dealt a new hand and he won it as well. Before he could speak, she warned, "No more tricks with the toy." It was lying on the table in front of her like a constant reminder of what she was missing.

"That wasn't what I had in mind. I was just wondering, since we've all sort of seen your bra, do the panties match?"

"Yes, always," Katy answered with relief.

"I don't believe you," Jeff said.

"Yeah, why should we take your word for it?" Den said.

"Because you have to," Katy argued.

"Why do we have to?" Max asked, piling on.

"I should just show all you guys my panties?""

"As long as you're offering," Den said.

"I wasn't offering..."

"C'mon, we're all having fun here, just do it." Jeff said.

"How is that fun for me?"

"Like you're not enjoying teasing us all. It's written all over your face." Jeff replied.

Katy's only reply was a sly smile.

"So go ahead. It's not like we haven't seen you in a bikini. We see that every summer at the lake." Max chimed in. To help out, he reached over and took hold of the zipper that ran up the front of Katy's denim skirt. It was already up an inch or two, but Max tugged it another couple inches higher before she smacked his hand away.

"If I'm going to show you guys, I am perfectly capable of handling my own zipper." It was so much fun last time, Katy decided,why not? She didn't quite agree with Max, though. The red lace panties that matched her bra were skimpier than any bikini she owned, even the string ones. She pushed away from the table and stood up, staring at each of the men as she grabbed her zipper and drew it upward agonizingly slowly. She was sure her husband's friends all had aching cocks in their laps and she hoped this would be the thing to give that ass Jeff a painful case of blue balls. As the zipper came higher Katy was relieved that she always stayed on top of her personal grooming. Her legs were shaved and her pussy was trimmed back to just a little landing strip, which the boys would be able to see through her sheer panties. The skirt unzipped all the way to the waist and Katy unzipped it to the top. She pulled the two sides of the skirt apart and swiveled her hips. Four pairs of eyes were glued to her, memorizing everything thing from the waist down. Not only were her little red panties sheer, but she was also wearing thigh highs because she'd put a run in her last pair of black pantyhose before she left for the night. Thigh highs were usually reserved for special occasions with Brian. She thought she'd feel silly standing there with her skirt open, but the guys made her feel so sexy. If she got any wetter she knew they'd be able to see it on her panties.

"Damn," was all Gerry could say. He was like a starving man staring down the last cracker on earth.

"That's nice, boys. Wow." Den exclaimed.

"Shit, do you always wear stockings? I fuckin' love those things." Jeff said.

"Just for you guys tonight," Katy joked.

Max was closest and got the best look. In fact, as he looked he got even closer and he could see that her panties were sticking to her swollen lips. "You're definitely enjoying this as much as we are."

"You're crazy," Katy told him, closing her skirt. She only zipped the skirt halfway before she sat back down.

"Let's see the bra." Jeff said.

"You've seen it. The way you were staring you could probably draw it from memory."

"We saw down your sweater, that's not like getting a good look at it. C'mon, we've already seen your panties. Is showing your bra worse?"

"You guys are getting out of hand."

"We haven't twisted your arm. You've been a willing, happy participant." Max said.

"Don't any of you feel bad about ogling your friend's wife?"

"Don't you feel bad about showing his friends your panties, or letting us look down your top? Come on, don't play innocent now," Max countered.

"You want to show us just as bad as we want to see, so stop playing games." Jeff said bluntly. "We tipped you before for flashing us, so here you go." He took twenty dollars from his winnings and threw them across the table to her. Gerry added thirty and Den contributed twenty. Only Max didn't contribute and Katy looked at him.

"I've got twenty more for you, but the top comes off and stays off. I'm not paying for just a flash." Max said counting out the money.

Katy stared at the money in Max's hand and then into those cool blue eyes. She knew she was crossing a line and she was only going to get into more trouble from here, but Katy grabbed her sweater with trembling hands and pulled it off. The guys cheered and her heart was beating so quickly Katy was sure she was going to pass out. The lace cups of her bra barely contained her breasts and like the panties it was so sheer that her thick, wine-colored nipples were obvious. Her nipples were achingly hard, begging to be played with. The room was deadly silent.

Jeff counted out another fifty and ordered, "Lose the skirt." When no one responded, he added, "Ante up guys."

The pile of money in front of Katy grew to well over three hundred dollars, but it wasn't really about the money. As much as they needed the cash, not even Katy could lie to herself about it. And the pretext of the poker game was over. Everything she did now was because she wanted to. Katy got up again and walked away from the poker table, into the open part of the living room. All the men turned to follow her with their eyes.

Katy unfastened her thick black belt and unsnapped the skirt. She had to shimmy her hips to get the skirt down and it almost took her panties with it, but she made sure they stayed on. She kicked out of the skirt and in red bra and panties, black thigh highs and knee-high black boots Katy felt like a stripper. If there had been music she probably would have danced for them. She turned for the guys and when Den asked her to bend over she did so, sticking her round, firm ass out at them. She ran her fingers through her hair, which lifted her breasts and then gave another turn. The guys were hooting and hollering and she struck whatever posed they asked for. Katy wondered what was next and it didn't take long to find out.

Jeff was out of his seat and he stood in front of Katy. She made a feeble effort to push him away, but was pliant when he grabbed her and kissed her. Her lips opened to his forceful tongue and he roughly grabbed her ass. She thought Jeff could be an ass, but she couldn't deny he was an excellent kisser. He pulled away and slid around behind her so the other guys could see what was going on. With one large hand he caught both her wrists and held them behind her back when Katy put up token resistance. He groped her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples through her bra and she moaned and melted back against him. Jeff pushed a hand down inside her panties and two finger slipped right inside her. Katy gasped and cried out, rising up on her toes to escape the invading fingers before pushing back down on them. "Ohhhh Gooodd..." she moaned, and Jeff released her hands. He flicked her bra clasp open and pulled her bra off so he could knead her bare breasts. Katy was so flushed with arousal that the freckles dusting her breasts almost disappeared. The men were staring at her like a piece of meat and Katy closed her eyes, riding the fingers that pushed in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Did you really think you'd get away with just being a cocktease tonight, Katy? As soon as I saw your panties I knew I was going to fuck you and I bet everyone here was thinking the same thing." Jeff whispered in her ear as he nibbled on the side of her neck. Katy didn't stop him, but prayed he didn't leave any marks. "You're so fucking wet I bet you were hoping for the same thing."

"Ohhh yesss..." Katy cried as Jeff dug his fingers deeper into her. The fire that had been burning between her legs was spreading to engulf her whole body. She felt another pair of hands on her and Katy's eyes snapped open to find Den standing in front of her. He grabbed both her breasts and pulled her fat nipples. Katy cried out and pushed her breasts into his hands. She didn't like it too rough, but Den had just the right touch. Jeff moved his other hand down below and found her clit, which made Katy moan, "Yessss..." She was grinding her ass back into Jeff's bulge and she reached out to grab Den through his jeans. He felt more impressive than Jeff, but she knew you couldn't really tell until the pants came off.