Fat Tuesday Flirt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, Max..." Katy sighed, feeling his lips on hers. His kiss was so soft, so delicate. His tongue snaked inside her and it was just what she needed. Somehow she knew this was worse than before. That was wrong, but it was animal sex, she and guys were just rutting. But this was one on one with Max, a guy who'd wanted her for years and it was in the bed she shared with her husband. And yet knowing that, Katy didn't want to stop. She needed this with Max after everything before. He spread her lips open and worked his tongue in ever tightening circles until he centered on her clit. She ran her fingers through his hair and dug her nails into his scalp. Katy's moans grew louder and louder until she arched her back with a keening cry and came.

Max covered her body with his and they kissed passionately. She reached between them, grasped his cock and put it inside her. Remembering her admonishment, Max took it slow, building a nice, easy rhythm. She pulled at him, trying to lock him inside her on every down stroke. He moaned her name and she responded by whimpering his. The bed rocked smoothly with their coupling.

"Are you on The Pill?" He breathed.

Katy couldn't help chuckling. "A little late to ask, don't you think?" She clung to him, enjoyed the feeling of his body against hers and put her hand on his ass to hold him inside while he came. She didn't have another orgasm in her, but was glad she could return the pleasure Max had given her.

Afterward Max dressed while Katy stayed in bed naked. "You do understand this will never happen again," she said.

"Of course, I wouldn't want Max or Dina to find out."

"God, what am I going to say the next time I see her, or any of the wives. They already think I'm snotty."

"Then it shouldn't make much difference, should it?" They both laughed and it drained some of the tension. "Seriously, everything that happened here tonight is going to stay a secret. Just file it away as a crazy night that didn't mean anything. I know you love Brian, it was just one of those things."

Right, she thought,one of those things. Happens all the time, wife gangbangs her husband's friends. She hoped things would make more sense in the morning. Max kissed her forehead and let himself out. Katy rolled over and found that sleep came easy, though she was so sore and tired she shouldn't have been surprised.

As the sun came up, Brian came home and slipped into bed beside his wife. He tried his best not to wake her, but Katy did stir. It felt like she'd just fallen asleep a minute ago. He kissed her and told her to go back to sleep. But with Brian there she couldn't. Feeling his warm body next to hers the enormity of what she'd done hit her and Katy was awash in guilt. If she was going to save her marriage she knew she had to figure out what the hell was going on with her. Was it just that she'd been with the same man for thirteen years and needed something new and different? She was beginning to realize that that night with Mike had awakened something inside her if she didn't figure out how to tame it she was going to tear her life apart.

to be continued...