All Comments on 'Fat Tuesday Flirt Ch. 03'

by Jake Marlow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
interesting

I am glad is this story line she shows guilt and knows she needs to tell hubby what happened. i also see that you have Kat working to see what she wans out of life and what she wants to do about her life and marriage. But I also hope you show that there is consequences for her actions. And if she chooses to stay with hubby the what to work it out unless he alread knows and is ok with it or finds out and divorces her. S.o when will the rest of the story be published

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
She obviously doesn't love her husband

And with friends like at the poker game, her husband should find enemies to hang out with. At least he would know that they would stab him in the back. Maybe she should have brought some of that "hidden" passion into the bed with Brian. I hope she chooses to divorce Brian, rather than put him through the crap of discovering his cheating wife. Put some consequences into your story author, instead of it continuing to run like this chapter.

Of course, if you plan of the husband becoming a cum sprinkler when he finds out his wife is a cheating slut, then these comments don't mean anything.

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
Nice plot...

having a little guilt is O.K. but now she will realize she will never be a one man woman again. I'll bet she will not behave with her friend's boy toys....LOL!!!

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Good storyline

Here we have a story well written which does mirror reality. Again, judging the writing, it is better than most.

I have to say that I agree with Sherlock on a couple salient plot points. One is that Brians riends are NOT hisfiends. Believe me,I have had friends with whom I shared combat, shared meals and tears and NO MAN (and on this I am steadfast) will accept being fucked over by a buddy. And no man worthy of the name would ever betray a friend like these friends betrayed Brian. I don't know why people keep thinking that they would. Maybe you all are exposed to people of really poor character and integrity as friends. If so, I feel sorry for you. Brian MUST get rid of these vermin!

Second, I agree that her marriage is over. She has begun walking down a path rom which she probably won't be able to turn away. This is your story and of course tell it your way. But, even Kathy knows that the marriage is over, and I doubt she loves here husband. You don't go on hurting people you love. She even knows it is goingt destroy her husbands world. Judging from the way the writere wat to protry her, Kathy need to do the decent thing (decent thing from this woman??) and sick it up, pack it in, adn walk away from this life with a little dignity.

I had to laugh at the line "Maybe I should keep my fingers crossed and pray." Thankfully even the writer and Kathy's friend knew that "I don't think this is the sort of thing God is likely to help you with." But I laugh becasue that line rings so true. That is exactly the kind of thing so many of us ask "God" to help us with. LOL!

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Cheers.

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
She doesn't want to be married anymore?

Okay. Things change, people change. Hope she has the decency to tell her husband rather than continue to try to fool both herself and him. Looks like she is about to fall off the wagon again shortly.

Only friends can betray you. Your enemies can't, that's why they're your enemies. Hope he finds out about his 'friends' quickly so he can move on in all aspects (wife/friends) of his personal wife.

But as another commentor noted if he winds up being okay with all this these comments are moot.

Nice to see you writing again though Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I loved it

I thought it was great and it got me very wet.

Theresa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Slut is Worthless as a Wife

Good writing - but now it's time to cut to the chase - she has been cuckolding him on several occasions - now the gangbang with his quote friends(?) - they suck - she in fact sucks and it's past time he found out and delt with it and her & them in a realistic lifelike manner. If you choose to have him watch then I question your use of your abilities to write something of value given all her agonizing moralizing to date.

So author, are you going to stretch it out somemore and chance losing some credibility or start dealing with it?

Is this a story of marital consequence or another slut wife and weak spined cuckolded pitiful husband?

Well writen to date - so my hope is you sail the path implied towards consequence.

Jake MarlowJake Marlowalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Coward Anonymous in the USa

Funny how you call me an asshole and yet you're too cowardly to post a name so I can respond to you personally. Guess I'm not the asshole you thought because I've leaving your comment up there to show what a sad, sad loser you really are. If you know you dislike my writing, why continue to read it? You can go back to your pathetic, hate filled life.

For everyone else, thank you for your comments, especially the ones that said they don't like the subject matterm but at least appreciate that I can write. Hopefully I'll come up with something you guys can enjoy in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Looking Forward to the next one

I'm hoping this Katie chick gets even more wild. Mike should make another appearance. I wouldn't involve Ty though.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
What a downer!

Another tired predictable formula story. DHSDW (Dumb Husband Slut Dumb Wife) Typical to this formula: Hypocrisy: Contempt towards husband disguised as legitimate search of wife to liberate her self. “Of course” she could never get out of the marriage without degrading herself and betraying her husband. She “naturally” accepts being humiliated and degraded as part of becoming sexually liberated. The main premise for the erotic impact is that hurt and abuse are really sexy. In particular, we are supposed to get exited by cruelty; degrading treatment; humiliation and disregard to the one’s you are suppose to love. What a downer as Erotica.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

I noticed you cancelled comments on part 4. Don't blame you. Your writing style was very good but your subject matter was atrocious. At the very least you could have the unashamed entitled slut dying of AIDS at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Katie is a slut who fell in love with Brian. The story indicates she had sex with multiple boys before her summer with Zack. She wasn't a starry eyed girl having sex with a "longtime forever true" high school boyfriend. Katy was banging many boys throughout her Junior year of high school. Matter of fact, from her description of the end of season orgy of the lifeguards and reference to it's prior years, Katy was a happy participant the prior two years. The girl was a cum dump since the summer following her Freshman year. She stayed true to Brian until opportunity and convenience came together and resumed her slutty ways. The one time fling with Mike on Fat Tuesday might have been a forgivable mistake. Katy's behavior with the poker playing jerks was absolute BETRAYAL of Brian and was when Katy resumed her sluthood. I hope Brian learns of her infidelity and exposes her to all her acquaintances, friends, and family. Humiliation of Katy would be a fitting revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous